Add a Photo

By COPPERTONE
#359 in Sunscreen
UVA/UVB Guard. Won t Clog Pores. Oil-Free. Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection. Won t Run into Eyes and Sting. Water resistant Coppertone Sport® Faces Lotion is a high performance sunscreen that is ideal for your face.  It helps protect against premature aging from the sun and won t clog pores, which can cause breakouts.
Photo (1)
Nikkie C.
Nikkie C.

Always stays on really well and easy to reapply! My son is very pale so I need something that lasts! This works!
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
S Yarmouth, MA

Great for long days in the sun, lasts through sweat and activity. Absorbs fast and doesn't leave you feeling greasy!
Sasha W.
Sasha W.
Omaha, NE

This is my go to all over sunscreen. High enough SPF to offer good protection on even the hottest, brightest days and very reasonably priced. Ok to use on the face.
jeremaih r.
jeremaih r.
Princeton, NJ

I love this sun screen. I've been using it for years. I trust that it will protect my skin and stay on even in salt water. I am very satisfied.
Karson L.
Karson L.
Kingston, TN

This is the sunscreen that my parents always made me and my sister use before softball games as a kid. They said that it was the best and now that I'm older and buying my own it really is one of the best. Good for your money. Long lasting too!
Alyssa V.
Alyssa V.

An average priced, typical sunscreen. It does its job and is dependable. It doesn't stay on the best when sweating, etc. but works great for a typical day at the pool.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.

This is the sunscreen that we use whenever we go swimming at the pool or at the beach. It works really well, doesn't smell bad, and goes on easily.
Christy M.
Christy M.
San jose , Ca

I love the Coppertone Sport Sunscreen. It gives a light weight sun protection, with out the greasy feeling most sunscreens give. It applies easily and goes on smooth.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.

I like this because of the sport. When I sweat I don't feel this dripping down my face. I don't have to reapply all the time either.
Clarice C.
Clarice C.
Norfolk, VA

This has been my go-to sunscreen for years. Good smell, doesn't feel gross or slimy, and lasts even with sweat!
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Columbia City, IN

Use on animals?
Laura M.
Laura M.

Does this product stay on well in water?
Maggie C.
Maggie C.
Unionville, Ontario, ON

For those who rated this a B, why? why not an A?
Shelby s.
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA

What are the main ingredients in this product?

Join Now