Add a Photo

By COPPERTONE
#252 in Sunscreen
UVA/UVB Guard. Won t Clog Pores. Oil-Free. Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection. Won t Run into Eyes and Sting. Water resistant Coppertone Sport® Faces Lotion is a high performance sunscreen that is ideal for your face.  It helps protect against premature aging from the sun and won t clog pores, which can cause breakouts.
Photos (4)
syamala r.
syamala r.
March 11, 2017, 10:22 a.m.
Review for: Coppertone Sport Sunscreen, Faces , SPF 50, 4 fl oz
I use copper tone sunscreen lotion. I purchased it from Walmart. It is the best sunscreen I have ever used. It worked very well for me.
Deborah P.
Deborah P.
June 8, 2017, 5:18 p.m.
Review for: Coppertone Sport Sunscreen, Faces , SPF 50, 4 fl oz
Love coppertone! Have always used it!! Love that it actually works and stays on better than other brands!!
Karson L.
Karson L.
Kingston, TN
This is the sunscreen that my parents always made me and my sister use before softball games as a kid. They said that it was the best and now that I'm older and buying my own it really is one of the best. Good for your money. Long lasting too!
jeremaih r.
jeremaih r.
Princeton, NJ
Oct. 8, 2016, 10:20 p.m.
Review for: Coppertone Sport Sunscreen, Faces , SPF 50, 4 fl oz
I love this sun screen. I've been using it for years. I trust that it will protect my skin and stay on even in salt water. I am very satisfied.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Oct. 10, 2016, 1:13 p.m.
Review for: Coppertone Sport Sunscreen, Faces , SPF 50, 4 fl oz
This product works well! Go to sunscreen! No need to worry about burning! Always carry some with me! If you want reliability please check this out
Madison S.
Madison S.
Corona, CA
Oct. 12, 2016, 11:14 a.m.
Review for: Coppertone Sport Sunscreen, Faces , SPF 50, 4 fl oz
The sports sunscreen is the best from this brand. It stays on long and it won't drip off if you sweat. The scent isn't over powering either.
Melanie G.
Melanie G.
Oct. 11, 2016, 10:39 p.m.
Review for: Coppertone Sport Sunscreen, Faces , SPF 50, 4 fl oz
Coppertone Sport Sunscreen is great. I sweat a lot when I am outdoors in the sun even if I am not being active. This sunscreen stays on much longer than traditional lotion sunscreens. It also doesn't have a sticky feel and dries quickly. The odor isn't obnoxious and a little lasts a good while.
Annahi M.
Annahi M.
Dallas, TX
Oct. 13, 2016, 11:09 a.m.
Review for: Coppertone Sport Sunscreen, Faces , SPF 50, 4 fl oz
Wore on a trip down San Marcos, Texas. Worked very well. Bought at the san Marcos walmart. Only got burned in the places I didn't use! prevents burning but not tanning. this product worked well for me even with the water it did its job. I would recommend it to others
Leanne R.
Leanne R.
National City, CA
Oct. 13, 2016, 8:17 p.m.
Review for: Coppertone Sport Sunscreen, Faces , SPF 50, 4 fl oz
works really well, a bit oily but works through out a majority of the day, may have to re apply once or twice, but over all it's a very good product.
Saher V.
Saher V.
Saint Louis, MO
Oct. 14, 2016, 2:22 p.m.
Review for: Coppertone Sport Sunscreen, Faces , SPF 50, 4 fl oz
This sunscreen is very hydrating as well a along lasting. It does have the scent of sunscreen but is not unpleasant. Overall it is light and refreshing while getting the job done.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Columbia City, IN
Use on animals?
Laura M.
Laura M.
Does this product stay on well in water?
Maggie C.
Maggie C.
Unionville, Ontario, ON
For those who rated this a B, why? why not an A?
Shelby s.
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA
What are the main ingredients in this product?