Add a Photo

By COPPERTONE
#173 in Sunscreen
UVA/UVB Guard. Won t Clog Pores. Oil-Free. Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection. Won t Run into Eyes and Sting. Water resistant Coppertone Sport® Faces Lotion is a high performance sunscreen that is ideal for your face.  It helps protect against premature aging from the sun and won t clog pores, which can cause breakouts.
Photo (1)
Amy P.
Amy P.
Richmond, TX

It's a very convenient sunscreen. I find it everywhere when I forget one at home. It's a thick white but really helps you not get burned.
moonstar m.
moonstar m.

I like that this product does not run when you sweat. I also like that it does not feel greasy on your skin, and I can use it on my kids.
CHRISTINE M.
CHRISTINE M.
Fairhope, AL

Use this almost year round. Does not come off in water or when sweating. Product works as it says it does. Does not leave a greasy feel.
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Monroeton, PA

I feel like it works like you'd expect, the formula is a bit greasy to rub in. Especially if you are reapplying in the sun and humidity.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Stockton, CA

This is the only sunscreen that my boyfriend uses and trusts! He is a welder, so it really helps in preventing burns from closer range.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Seadrift, TX

This is what I buy for my boys. they play so hard and always in and out of water, it does an awesome job protecting them from harsh sun
Lyndie B.
Lyndie B.
Temecula, CA

Pretty decent sunscreen but not my favorite by far, too greasy for sensitive or oily skin. No sun burns though so that's the good part
Rocio H.
Rocio H.
Phoenix, AZ

My kids play softball and baseball we are out on the fields all day specially here in Arizona it's a MUST this stuff last along time
Alana A.
Alana A.
Ithaca, NY

This sunscreen is great for a long day of hiking and exploring outside! The bottle is nice and I've never had problems with leakage.
Veronica B.
Veronica B.
Temecula, CA

This works pretty good, especially the staying power, you will need to reapply after a few hours but will last after going swimming.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Columbia City, IN

Use on animals?
Laura M.
Laura M.

Does this product stay on well in water?
Shelby s.
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA

What are the main ingredients in this product?
Maggie C.
Maggie C.
Unionville, Ontario, ON

For those who rated this a B, why? why not an A?

Join Now