Add a Photo

By COPPERTONE
#185 in Sunscreen
UVA/UVB Guard. Won t Clog Pores. Oil-Free. Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection. Won t Run into Eyes and Sting. Water resistant Coppertone Sport® Faces Lotion is a high performance sunscreen that is ideal for your face.  It helps protect against premature aging from the sun and won t clog pores, which can cause breakouts.
Photo (1)
Maryjane K.
Maryjane K.
Thomaston, CT

Horrible smell and goes on greasy. I have sensitive skin and this made me itchy. It did protect agains sun burn well though.
Priscilla G.
Priscilla G.
sacramento, ca

I'm not impressed much with the product. I wish It had a better scent to it. I also feel like I constantly have to reapply
Aimee J.
Aimee J.
Virginia, MN

I love the smell and that it is not so greasy! And it has the perfect spf protection. I am definitely a life purchaser lol
jackie g.
jackie g.
Hanover Park, IL

It's a great lotion if you don't mind the smell. And it leaves a white residue no matter how much you try and rub it in.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Nashville, TN

I used to sweat by coppertone sport, however the last few times I have used it I have ended up burn (even with 50+ spf)
Allison L.
Allison L.

Great stuff! doesn't sweat off as much compared to other brands. just remember to reapply cause it doesn't last all day
Paula P.
Paula P.
Somerset, KY

Coppertone is a name you can trust. My daughter uses it and doesn't come off when she sweats. I bought it at Wal mart.
Mary S.
Mary S.
Oxford, Mississippi

This is a summer must have. It stays on for a long period of time and if you apply it well you will not get a burn.
Mercie S.
Mercie S.
West Covina, CA

Covers from the sun. Could be a little better. Do not want to have to keep reapplying constantly to not get burned
Alex K.
Alex K.
East Meadow, NY

Always protects me from sunburn and stays on pretty well when in the water compared to other sunscreens or oils.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Columbia City, IN

Use on animals?
Laura M.
Laura M.

Does this product stay on well in water?
Maggie C.
Maggie C.
Unionville, Ontario, ON

For those who rated this a B, why? why not an A?
Shelby s.
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA

What are the main ingredients in this product?

Join Now