BY COPPERTONE

UVA/UVB Guard. Won t Clog Pores. Oil-Free. Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection. Won t Run into Eyes and Sting. Water resistant Coppertone Sport® Faces Lotion is a high performance sunscreen that is ideal for your face.  It helps protect against premature aging from the sun and won t clog pores, which can cause breakouts. see more...

Coppertone Sport Sunscreen
  • "This sunscreen works great for me even though I have sensitive skin, high SPF and I really like the classic sunscreen smell " in 3 reviews
  • "would recommend to anyone" in 1 review
  • "used this product and it wasn't good for my sensitive skin, broke out after using this product" in 1 review
  • "It's a great product and stays out of their eyes." in 1 review
  • "Use this every time we go to the beach, or if we're outside, swimming." in 1 review
Kaitlyn D.
Kaitlyn D.
Mesa, AZ
By far my favorite sunscreen for the summer. Doesn't make my skin feel sticky and it doesn't make me break out either. Also good on price.
syamala r.
syamala r.
I use copper tone sunscreen lotion. I purchased it from Walmart. It is the best sunscreen I have ever used. It worked very well for me.
Deborah P.
Deborah P.
Love coppertone! Have always used it!! Love that it actually works and stays on better than other brands!!
Elva C.
Elva C.
Mission, TX
I purchased this sunscreen on a trip to the beach with my children. I know I bought the spf recommended by the store associate, but for some reason my children still got really burned/suntanned. I don't know what happened or what went wrong, but it didn't really work. I reapplied after a couple of hours and still. So, now I'm weary about repurchasing it again.
Mariela S.
Mariela S.
Mesa, AZ
This product works well I had proof when I went on an outing with family. I literally rubbed this in all over my body so I can avoid a sun tan. Yet I forgot to rub in my feet although I was wearing shoes my feet had gotten a super tan while my body had slight tan. Lol memories.
Shelby S.
Shelby S.
Birmingham, AL
Love this product. Super thankful to always have this on hand when we are out and about. Softball games don't stand a chance against this product. Very gentle on the face and does not sweat off easily. Great buy, not too pricey. I always buy this brand of sunscreen!
Lisa N.
Lisa N.
Being very pale means that I have to put on sunscreen any time I go outside for long periods of time, and cooper tone is the easiest to apply on the go. The spray version is the easiest to apply, but for the longer times outdoors, I prefer the lotion. Reapplication can be annoying though because I want to have my sunscreen ready before I step out of the house and done with so I can enjoy or fully pay attention to what I'm doing.
Gretchen K.
Gretchen K.
Lawrence , KS
The only sunscreen that I use when I am playing sports! It really is the best for making sure that your skin is covered while never sweating it off. I am one who hates the feel of sticky sunscreen and I never have a problem with this sunscreen. It truly is the best!
Veronica H.
Veronica H.
Killeen, TX
Used this product for going to the lake, worked amazing while it was hot out and being in the water! I didn't like how thick it was but it kept from wearing off and my skin unburnt! For going out on a hot day to enjoy the water I recommend!
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Nazareth, PA
Coppertone sport a great affordable choice. As long as you remember to reapply while in the sun.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Columbia City, IN
Use on animals?
Laura M.
Laura M.
Does this product stay on well in water?
Shelby s.
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA
What are the main ingredients in this product?
Maggie C.
Maggie C.
Unionville, Ontario, ON
For those who rated this a B, why? why not an A?