BY COPPERTONE

UVA/UVB Guard. Won t Clog Pores. Oil-Free. Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection. Won t Run into Eyes and Sting. Water resistant Coppertone Sport® Faces Lotion is a high performance sunscreen that is ideal for your face.  It helps protect against premature aging from the sun and won t clog pores, which can cause breakouts. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "This sunscreen works great for me even though I have sensitive skin, high SPF and I really like the classic sunscreen smell " in 3 reviews
  • "It's a great product and stays out of their eyes." in 1 review
  • "Use this every time we go to the beach, or if we're outside, swimming." in 1 review
  • "would recommend to anyone" in 1 review
Madison S.
Corona, CA
The sports sunscreen is the best from this brand. It stays on long and it won't drip off if you sweat. The scent isn't over powering either.
Jill G.
Sun screen is so important. I like this brand a lot because it's works great, goes on even, stays on and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin.
Michelle L.
Wooster, OH
I love this sunscreen! I am a redhead and I burn extremely easy. This sunscreen in SPF 70 protected me from the sun on the beach this summer!
Elise W.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I have to apply a liberal amount and it is mostly easy to rub in without leaving streaks. It feels a lot heavier than the spray on version.
Samantha R.
Monroeton, PA
I feel like it works like you'd expect, the formula is a bit greasy to rub in. Especially if you are reapplying in the sun and humidity.
Laurie G.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Protects well against the sun and even if you sweat, it still keeps you protected. Has the typical sunscreen smell, but not overpowering.
CHRISTINE M.
Fairhope, AL
Use this almost year round. Does not come off in water or when sweating. Product works as it says it does. Does not leave a greasy feel.
moonstar m.
I like that this product does not run when you sweat. I also like that it does not feel greasy on your skin, and I can use it on my kids.
Amy P.
Richmond, TX
It's a very convenient sunscreen. I find it everywhere when I forget one at home. It's a thick white but really helps you not get burned.
Monique M.
Stockton, CA
This is the only sunscreen that my boyfriend uses and trusts! He is a welder, so it really helps in preventing burns from closer range.
Lauren B.
Columbia City, IN
Use on animals?
Laura M.
Does this product stay on well in water?
Maggie C.
Unionville, Ontario, ON
For those who rated this a B, why? why not an A?
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA
What are the main ingredients in this product?