BY COPPERTONE

UVA/UVB Guard. Won t Clog Pores. Oil-Free. Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection. Won t Run into Eyes and Sting. Water resistant Coppertone Sport® Faces Lotion is a high performance sunscreen that is ideal for your face.  It helps protect against premature aging from the sun and won t clog pores, which can cause breakouts. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "This sunscreen works great for me even though I have sensitive skin, high SPF and I really like the classic sunscreen smell " in 3 reviews
  • "would recommend to anyone" in 1 review
  • "used this product and it wasn't good for my sensitive skin, broke out after using this product" in 1 review
  • "It's a great product and stays out of their eyes." in 1 review
  • "Use this every time we go to the beach, or if we're outside, swimming." in 1 review
Monique M.
Stockton, CA
This is the only sunscreen that my boyfriend uses and trusts! He is a welder, so it really helps in preventing burns from closer range.
Amanda H.
Seadrift, TX
This is what I buy for my boys. they play so hard and always in and out of water, it does an awesome job protecting them from harsh sun
Lyndie B.
Temecula, CA
Pretty decent sunscreen but not my favorite by far, too greasy for sensitive or oily skin. No sun burns though so that's the good part
syamala r.
I use copper tone sunscreen lotion. I purchased it from Walmart. It is the best sunscreen I have ever used. It worked very well for me.
Alana A.
Ithaca, NY
This sunscreen is great for a long day of hiking and exploring outside! The bottle is nice and I've never had problems with leakage.
Veronica B.
Temecula, CA
This works pretty good, especially the staying power, you will need to reapply after a few hours but will last after going swimming.
Rocio H.
Phoenix, AZ
My kids play softball and baseball we are out on the fields all day specially here in Arizona it's a MUST this stuff last along time
Michelle S.
Fairfield, OH
This sunscreen gives great coverage and if applied like directed, you will not burn. It's easy to rub in and keeps you protected.
Shannon O.
Works great! I like that it is effective for long periods of time and I LOVE that it is water resistant. So great for the lake.
Audrey H.
Dayton, OH
Scent is light, sunscreen stays in well, doesn't make my skin overly greasy, have never been sunburnt when using this properly
Lauren B.
Columbia City, IN
Use on animals?
Laura M.
Does this product stay on well in water?
Maggie C.
Unionville, Ontario, ON
For those who rated this a B, why? why not an A?
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA
What are the main ingredients in this product?