Add a Photo

By COPPERTONE
#263 in Sunscreen
UVA/UVB Guard. Won t Clog Pores. Oil-Free. Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection. Won t Run into Eyes and Sting. Water resistant Coppertone Sport® Faces Lotion is a high performance sunscreen that is ideal for your face.  It helps protect against premature aging from the sun and won t clog pores, which can cause breakouts.
Photos (4)
Heather W.
Heather W.
Roseburg, OR
Works well. Stays on our skin for what seems to be a long time. Smell isn't too strong either.
Charity S.
Charity S.
Good at protecting against the sun when you're being active i.e. Hiking, swimming, running
Ruth L.
Ruth L.
Corinth, MS
Oct. 18, 2016, 5:19 p.m.
Review for: Coppertone Sport Sunscreen, Faces , SPF 50, 4 fl oz
Used this for soccer games/practice. It worked well just makes sure you rub it in well.
Julia F.
Julia F.
Aston, PA
Works great for playing golf in the hot sun. Stays on with sweat and has good coverage.
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
June 20, 2017, 1:50 p.m.
Review for: Coppertone Sport Sunscreen, Faces , SPF 50, 4 fl oz
This is a good summer go to for me ! Minimizes the damage and tanning to my skin. It is Gentle and doesn't leave a white residue on skin , but it does have that sunscreen smell. It is affordable and not to expensive. I purchase this every summer. The 100spf protection is also a go to. Coppertone Sport Sunscreen SPF 100 Lotion
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
June 10, 2017, 9:09 p.m.
Review for: Coppertone Sport Sunscreen, Faces , SPF 50, 4 fl oz
It works fine for our family. Make sure to put on before wet obviously and rub in all over and no problems on my 2 year old out in the sun for over 2 hours. We bought it at Costco.
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
Denham Spgs, LA
April 4, 2017, 9:12 a.m.
Review for: Coppertone Sport Sunscreen, Faces , SPF 50, 4 fl oz
This is a great product! Over the summer I marched drum corps and we were on a turf field with temperatures up to 100 degrees F and this soaked into my skin and prevented me from burning. The price is affordable!
Heather S.
Heather S.
York, PA
June 12, 2017, 12:31 p.m.
Review for: Coppertone Sport Sunscreen, Faces , SPF 50, 4 fl oz
I love Coppertone sport high-performance 30 spf. I never burn and it's water resistance for 80 minutes and absolutely must have for the beach. #beachbashcontest @influenster
Jill G.
Jill G.
June 21, 2017, 11:51 a.m.
Review for: Coppertone Sport Sunscreen, Faces , SPF 50, 4 fl oz
Sun screen is so important. I like this brand a lot because it's works great, goes on even, stays on and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin.
Kaitlyn D.
Kaitlyn D.
Mesa, AZ
June 8, 2017, 7:28 p.m.
Review for: Coppertone Sport Sunscreen, Faces , SPF 50, 4 fl oz
By far my favorite sunscreen for the summer. Doesn't make my skin feel sticky and it doesn't make me break out either. Also good on price.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Columbia City, IN
Use on animals?
Laura M.
Laura M.
Does this product stay on well in water?
Maggie C.
Maggie C.
Unionville, Ontario, ON
For those who rated this a B, why? why not an A?
Shelby s.
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA
What are the main ingredients in this product?