Add a Photo

By COPPERTONE
#311 in Sunscreen
UVA/UVB Guard. Won t Clog Pores. Oil-Free. Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection. Won t Run into Eyes and Sting. Water resistant Coppertone Sport® Faces Lotion is a high performance sunscreen that is ideal for your face.  It helps protect against premature aging from the sun and won t clog pores, which can cause breakouts.
Photo (1)
Jolene B.
Jolene B.

Product goes on smoothly and last the recommended time, even longer. It's the only sunscreen I use!
Jayne G.
Jayne G.

Very happy with this product. Does its job! I always reapply every two hours when I'm at the beach.
Heather W.
Heather W.
Roseburg, OR

Works well. Stays on our skin for what seems to be a long time. Smell isn't too strong either.
Charity S.
Charity S.

Good at protecting against the sun when you're being active i.e. Hiking, swimming, running
Julia F.
Julia F.
Aston, PA

Works great for playing golf in the hot sun. Stays on with sweat and has good coverage.
Ruth L.
Ruth L.
Corinth, MS

Used this for soccer games/practice. It worked well just makes sure you rub it in well.
Lisa N.
Lisa N.

Being very pale means that I have to put on sunscreen any time I go outside for long periods of time, and cooper tone is the easiest to apply on the go. The spray version is the easiest to apply, but for the longer times outdoors, I prefer the lotion. Reapplication can be annoying though because I want to have my sunscreen ready before I step out of the house and done with so I can enjoy or fully pay attention to what I'm doing.
Gretchen K.
Gretchen K.
Lawrence, KS

The only sunscreen that I use when I am playing sports! It really is the best for making sure that your skin is covered while never sweating it off. I am one who hates the feel of sticky sunscreen and I never have a problem with this sunscreen. It truly is the best!
Christa W.
Christa W.
Big Stone Gap, VA

This product is great for kids who are on the go. I love that is offers protections for your wild child's.
Rocio H.
Rocio H.
Phoenix, AZ

My kids play softball and baseball we are out on the fields all day specially here in Arizona it's a MUST this stuff last along time
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Columbia City, IN

Use on animals?
Laura M.
Laura M.

Does this product stay on well in water?
Maggie C.
Maggie C.
Unionville, Ontario, ON

For those who rated this a B, why? why not an A?
Shelby s.
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA

What are the main ingredients in this product?

Join Now