BY COPPERTONE

UVA/UVB Guard. Won t Clog Pores. Oil-Free. Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection. Won t Run into Eyes and Sting. Water resistant Coppertone Sport® Faces Lotion is a high performance sunscreen that is ideal for your face.  It helps protect against premature aging from the sun and won t clog pores, which can cause breakouts. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "This sunscreen works great for me even though I have sensitive skin, high SPF and I really like the classic sunscreen smell " in 9 reviews
  • "This sunscreen works great for me even though I have sensitive skin, high SPF and I really like the classic sunscreen smell " in 3 reviews
  • "It's a great product and stays out of their eyes." in 1 review
  • "Use this every time we go to the beach, or if we're outside, swimming." in 1 review
  • "would recommend to anyone" in 1 review
Patrick B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Great product. The whole family used it in a very hot OBX, and it held strong with the sweat. Didn't have to reapply as frequently as other sunblocks.
Leanne R.
National City, CA
works really well, a bit oily but works through out a majority of the day, may have to re apply once or twice, but over all it's a very good product.
Cynthia Z.
I used this sunscreen the most - it definitely keeps the sun from damaging my skin and it doesn't leave a film on my skin when you first put it on.
Sarah A.
This is the sunscreen that we use whenever we go swimming at the pool or at the beach. It works really well, doesn't smell bad, and goes on easily.
Kimberly H.
Napoleon, OH
I love Coppertone Sport Sunscreen! It goes on smoothly and is non-greasy. It's sweat-proof and waterproof for up to two hours - what's not to love?
Lisa G.
East Elmhurst , NY
This is a good protective sunscreen. It is a little greasy, but I don't mind cause I don't want a sunburn. It also lasts for a good amount of time.
Nicole B.
This product works well! Go to sunscreen! No need to worry about burning! Always carry some with me! If you want reliability please check this out
Lisa S.
Springfield, MO
Worked well, but had to continuously reapply after being in water. I did not feel like I was getting much protection while in water. Very pricey.
Ashley V.
Elkhart, IN
Go on nice and is not to thick. Doesn't burn the eyes . And no I don't want to say more... you ask that every time like I have a book to wright.
jeremaih r.
Princeton, NJ
I love this sun screen. I've been using it for years. I trust that it will protect my skin and stay on even in salt water. I am very satisfied.
Lauren B.
Columbia City, IN
Use on animals?
Laura M.
Does this product stay on well in water?
Maggie C.
Unionville, Ontario, ON
For those who rated this a B, why? why not an A?
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA
What are the main ingredients in this product?