Add a Photo

By COPPERTONE
#173 in Sunscreen
UVA/UVB Guard. Won t Clog Pores. Oil-Free. Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection. Won t Run into Eyes and Sting. Water resistant Coppertone Sport® Faces Lotion is a high performance sunscreen that is ideal for your face.  It helps protect against premature aging from the sun and won t clog pores, which can cause breakouts.
Photo (1)
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
East Elmhurst , NY

This is a good protective sunscreen. It is a little greasy, but I don't mind cause I don't want a sunburn. It also lasts for a good amount of time.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.

This product works well! Go to sunscreen! No need to worry about burning! Always carry some with me! If you want reliability please check this out
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Springfield, MO

Worked well, but had to continuously reapply after being in water. I did not feel like I was getting much protection while in water. Very pricey.
Sara B.
Sara B.
Woodstock

Works well, good value. It has your typical sunscreen smell and is a bit thicker than some sunscreens so it takes longer to work into your skin.
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
Elkhart, IN

Go on nice and is not to thick. Doesn't burn the eyes . And no I don't want to say more... you ask that every time like I have a book to wright.
jeremaih r.
jeremaih r.
Princeton, NJ

I love this sun screen. I've been using it for years. I trust that it will protect my skin and stay on even in salt water. I am very satisfied.
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Wooster, OH

I love this sunscreen! I am a redhead and I burn extremely easy. This sunscreen in SPF 70 protected me from the sun on the beach this summer!
Madison S.
Madison S.
Corona, CA

The sports sunscreen is the best from this brand. It stays on long and it won't drip off if you sweat. The scent isn't over powering either.
Elise W.
Elise W.
Myrtle Beach, SC

I have to apply a liberal amount and it is mostly easy to rub in without leaving streaks. It feels a lot heavier than the spray on version.
Laurie G.
Laurie G.
Ft Lauderdale, FL

Protects well against the sun and even if you sweat, it still keeps you protected. Has the typical sunscreen smell, but not overpowering.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Columbia City, IN

Use on animals?
Laura M.
Laura M.

Does this product stay on well in water?
Shelby s.
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA

What are the main ingredients in this product?
Maggie C.
Maggie C.
Unionville, Ontario, ON

For those who rated this a B, why? why not an A?

Join Now