Add a Photo

By COPPERTONE
#173 in Sunscreen
UVA/UVB Guard. Won t Clog Pores. Oil-Free. Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection. Won t Run into Eyes and Sting. Water resistant Coppertone Sport® Faces Lotion is a high performance sunscreen that is ideal for your face.  It helps protect against premature aging from the sun and won t clog pores, which can cause breakouts.
Photo (1)
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Nashville, TN

I used to sweat by coppertone sport, however the last few times I have used it I have ended up burn (even with 50+ spf)
Paula P.
Paula P.
Somerset, KY

Coppertone is a name you can trust. My daughter uses it and doesn't come off when she sweats. I bought it at Wal mart.
Mary S.
Mary S.
Oxford, MS

This is a summer must have. It stays on for a long period of time and if you apply it well you will not get a burn.
Alex K.
Alex K.
East Meadow, NY

Always protects me from sunburn and stays on pretty well when in the water compared to other sunscreens or oils.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.

Sweat proof, water proof. Smells great and provides great coverage. Lasts for hours before needing to reapply
Peggy W.
Peggy W.
Clayton, OH

I use it every time I go out even when I am driving! It isn't greasy. Has a nice scent. It is a great value.
Lisa N.
Lisa N.

Protects well. Leaves a by of a greasy feeling. Good value. Always lots in bottle to get through the season.
Jasmine L.
Jasmine L.
Pen Argyl, PA

good quality for an affordable price. works effectively. has been around for 20+ years. trustworthy company
Kaylen S.
Kaylen S.
Enfield, IL

I really like the sport sunscreen it worked well on all of my family and we are all fair skin and burn easy
Sofia B.
Sofia B.
Bordentown, NJ

Never have to worry about this sunscreen running or rubbing off on hot summer days. My go to for the beach.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Columbia City, IN

Use on animals?
Laura M.
Laura M.

Does this product stay on well in water?
Maggie C.
Maggie C.
Unionville, Ontario, ON

For those who rated this a B, why? why not an A?
Shelby s.
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA

What are the main ingredients in this product?

Join Now