Coppertone Sport Sunscreen

UVA/UVB Guard. Won t Clog Pores. Oil-Free. Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection. Won t Run into Eyes and Sting. Water resistant Coppertone Sport® Faces Lotion is a high performance sunscreen that is ideal for your face.  It helps protect against premature aging from the sun and won t clog pores, which can cause breakouts. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "This sunscreen works great for me even though I have sensitive skin, high SPF and I really like the classic sunscreen smell " in 3 reviews
  • "It's a great product and stays out of their eyes." in 1 review
  • "Use this every time we go to the beach, or if we're outside, swimming." in 1 review
  • "would recommend to anyone" in 1 review
Mikayla S.
Inglewood, CA
Love it especially since they are waterproof I love to use it for the beach or wen I got to the water park I tend to use this more then the other sunscreen brands
Ana M.
Great protection that lasts even when out for a run. It does feel a bit greasy at times but usually when applied in excess. Definitely one of the best I've used.
Stacey V.
It was alright compared to other sunscreens it didn't get the job done because I still had a sunburn on my legs where I had put sunscreen on 2 hours before.
Kathrina T.
This product offers great coverage on your skin from the sun's damaging rays. It is also waterproof so you do not have to worry about going under the water.
Kristen L.
I saw this product 2 years ago when it came out, and I love the light feeling of it! No oily like other sunscreens. And leaves a satin feeling to my skin
Loretha J.
Milwaukee, WI
I only use sun screen during the hot months which is during summer, when I go for walks or just out at events and it protects my skin. It last for hours
Jessica J.
Coopertone Sport Sunscreen provides sun protection and doesn't sweat away! You can catch a little tan, but without being burnt. Reapply for best results.
Erin T.
This is our favorite sunscreen because it is sweat-proof. I have very fair skin and it keeps me from getting burned for a long time. I trust this brand!
Lauren D.
Ellisville, MS
Works great. I use it Every summer. I do reapply if I have been in the water a lot. it's light on the skin and keeps you protected from harmful uv rays
Shkatie T.
Jacksonville, FL
This is my go to sunscreen when I'm doing something outdoors. Hot summer days that I decide to bike ride I will apply this and it really is sweatproof!
Lauren B.
Columbia City, IN
Use on animals?
Laura M.
Does this product stay on well in water?
Maggie C.
Unionville, Ontario, ON
For those who rated this a B, why? why not an A?
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA
What are the main ingredients in this product?