Add a Photo

By COPPERTONE
#359 in Sunscreen
UVA/UVB Guard. Won t Clog Pores. Oil-Free. Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection. Won t Run into Eyes and Sting. Water resistant Coppertone Sport® Faces Lotion is a high performance sunscreen that is ideal for your face.  It helps protect against premature aging from the sun and won t clog pores, which can cause breakouts.
Photo (1)
Peggy W.
Peggy W.
Clayton, OH

I use it every time I go out even when I am driving! It isn't greasy. Has a nice scent. It is a great value.
Kaylen S.
Kaylen S.
Enfield, IL

I really like the sport sunscreen it worked well on all of my family and we are all fair skin and burn easy
Jasmine L.
Jasmine L.
Pen Argyl, PA

good quality for an affordable price. works effectively. has been around for 20+ years. trustworthy company
Sofia B.
Sofia B.
Bordentown, NJ

Never have to worry about this sunscreen running or rubbing off on hot summer days. My go to for the beach.
Corryn M.
Corryn M.
Richmond, VA

Being someone who sweats a lot, the coppertone sport helps keep me sunburn free, even on the hotest days.
Bria J.
Bria J.
Warner Robins, GA

I'm not a fan of sunscreen but this one is great because I have to use it and it works well for swimming
Tanya H.
Tanya H.
Johnstown, PA

Smells great and provides great protection from the sun. It's gentle on the skin and is very effective.
Brenda B.
Brenda B.
Blackstone, MA

Easy to use and stays on through swimming and sweating. I highly recommend Coppertone Sport Sunscreen.
Aleigha W.
Aleigha W.
Champaign, IL

This is some of my favorite sunscreen as I sweat like crazy during the summertime! It helps me a lot!
Hannah w.
Hannah w.
Louisville, Ky

This is a great sunscreen for the summer. Smells terrible like any other sunscreen but does the job
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Columbia City, IN

Use on animals?
Laura M.
Laura M.

Does this product stay on well in water?
Maggie C.
Maggie C.
Unionville, Ontario, ON

For those who rated this a B, why? why not an A?
Shelby s.
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA

What are the main ingredients in this product?

Join Now