BY COPPERTONE

UVA/UVB Guard. Won t Clog Pores. Oil-Free. Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection. Won t Run into Eyes and Sting. Water resistant Coppertone Sport® Faces Lotion is a high performance sunscreen that is ideal for your face.  It helps protect against premature aging from the sun and won t clog pores, which can cause breakouts. see more...

Coppertone Sport Sunscreen
  • "This sunscreen works great for me even though I have sensitive skin, high SPF and I really like the classic sunscreen smell " in 3 reviews
  • "would recommend to anyone" in 1 review
  • "used this product and it wasn't good for my sensitive skin, broke out after using this product" in 1 review
  • "It's a great product and stays out of their eyes." in 1 review
  • "Use this every time we go to the beach, or if we're outside, swimming." in 1 review
Sofia B.
Sofia B.
Bordentown, NJ
Never have to worry about this sunscreen running or rubbing off on hot summer days. My go to for the beach.
Jasmine L.
Jasmine L.
Pen Argyl, PA
good quality for an affordable price. works effectively. has been around for 20+ years. trustworthy company
Corryn M.
Corryn M.
Richmond, VA
Being someone who sweats a lot, the coppertone sport helps keep me sunburn free, even on the hotest days.
Bria J.
Bria J.
Warner Robins, GA
I'm not a fan of sunscreen but this one is great because I have to use it and it works well for swimming
Tanya H.
Tanya H.
Johnstown, PA
Smells great and provides great protection from the sun. It's gentle on the skin and is very effective.
Brenda B.
Brenda B.
Blackstone, MA
Easy to use and stays on through swimming and sweating. I highly recommend Coppertone Sport Sunscreen.
Aleigha W.
Aleigha W.
Champaign, IL
This is some of my favorite sunscreen as I sweat like crazy during the summertime! It helps me a lot!
Hannah w.
Hannah w.
Louisville , KY
This is a great sunscreen for the summer. Smells terrible like any other sunscreen but does the job
Jolene B.
Jolene B.
Product goes on smoothly and last the recommended time, even longer. It's the only sunscreen I use!
Jayne G.
Jayne G.
Very happy with this product. Does its job! I always reapply every two hours when I'm at the beach.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Columbia City, IN
Use on animals?
Laura M.
Laura M.
Does this product stay on well in water?
Shelby s.
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA
What are the main ingredients in this product?
Maggie C.
Maggie C.
Unionville, Ontario, ON
For those who rated this a B, why? why not an A?