Add a Photo

By COPPERTONE
#173 in Sunscreen
UVA/UVB Guard. Won t Clog Pores. Oil-Free. Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection. Won t Run into Eyes and Sting. Water resistant Coppertone Sport® Faces Lotion is a high performance sunscreen that is ideal for your face.  It helps protect against premature aging from the sun and won t clog pores, which can cause breakouts.
Photo (1)
Felicia J.
Felicia J.
Hampton, SC

I used the ultra sweatproof one because I have heat sensitive skin and I get heat bumps if I stay out in the sun too long. This provides the best protection I've ever had.
Larisse K.
Larisse K.
Elizabeth, NJ

Long lasting, gets the job done, no offensive over the top scent. this is great for playing beach volleyball, and can easily be found in drugstores and Walmart and Target.
Mikayla G.
Mikayla G.

This product was awesome! I use it all time, regardless if I am playing a sport or not because it stays on my skin so well. I have no worries when I apply this sunscreen.
Rae H.
Rae H.

I use this every summer to keep from getting burned. It works wonders in amusement parks and long days swimming. It's sweat and water proof. What more could you ask for?
Miriam G.
Miriam G.
Ottawa

This is a great sunscreen for a day outdoors. It does come out thick, and has a heavy scent. It also washes off quite easily, so I find myself needing to reapply often.
Sasha W.
Sasha W.
Omaha, NE

This is my go to all over sunscreen. High enough SPF to offer good protection on even the hottest, brightest days and very reasonably priced. Ok to use on the face.
Mikayla S.
Mikayla S.
Inglewood, CA

Love it especially since they are waterproof I love to use it for the beach or wen I got to the water park I tend to use this more then the other sunscreen brands
Ana M.
Ana M.

Great protection that lasts even when out for a run. It does feel a bit greasy at times but usually when applied in excess. Definitely one of the best I've used.
Stacey V.
Stacey V.

It was alright compared to other sunscreens it didn't get the job done because I still had a sunburn on my legs where I had put sunscreen on 2 hours before.
Alexandra P.
Alexandra P.
Missisauga, ON

Used this on a recent trip to Arizona in the 95 degree heat, had great coverage. Did not need to reapply often, the product lasted throughout the afternoon.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Columbia City, IN

Use on animals?
Laura M.
Laura M.

Does this product stay on well in water?
Shelby s.
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA

What are the main ingredients in this product?
Maggie C.
Maggie C.
Unionville, Ontario, ON

For those who rated this a B, why? why not an A?

Join Now