BY COPPERTONE

UVA/UVB Guard. Won t Clog Pores. Oil-Free. Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection. Won t Run into Eyes and Sting. Water resistant Coppertone Sport® Faces Lotion is a high performance sunscreen that is ideal for your face.  It helps protect against premature aging from the sun and won t clog pores, which can cause breakouts. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "This sunscreen works great for me even though I have sensitive skin, high SPF and I really like the classic sunscreen smell " in 3 reviews
  • "It's a great product and stays out of their eyes." in 1 review
  • "Use this every time we go to the beach, or if we're outside, swimming." in 1 review
  • "would recommend to anyone" in 1 review
Saher V.
Saint Louis, MO
This sunscreen is very hydrating as well a along lasting. It does have the scent of sunscreen but is not unpleasant. Overall it is light and refreshing while getting the job done.
Martha A.
Ramona , CA
I like to use this when hiking or even just going to the beach. I feel like it stays on pretty good and doesn't run or irritate my eyes like some of the other sunscreens do.
Brooklyn M.
Lagrange, GA
My best friend when summers here, because the sun is not. I do not and can not tan. I burn like a forgotten Thanksgiving turkey. It's horrible. This however SAVES ME! LOVE this sunscreen. I keep it.
Alyssa V.
An average priced, typical sunscreen. It does its job and is dependable. It doesn't stay on the best when sweating, etc. but works great for a typical day at the pool.
Lauren P.
Being an elite ex athlete I can say I have had my fair shark under the sun and if my mom handy forced me to apply this before every game lobster city! It works great they also have a variety of SPF as well as waterproof!
Nikky R.
Blue Springs, MO
My husband loves this sunscreen. He works in the sun all day. It did not sweat off and he didn't get burnt. He also has sensitive skin and it worked well for him.
We joined a private pool this year and have used this product numerous times this summer already. I have not burned yet. I have sensitive skin and this never irritates my skin.
Kayleen R.
Glendale, AZ
This was a good sunscreen to help us from the rays of the sun. It allowed us to move freely and not worry about getting fried. Just have to keep reapplying throughout the day
Rae H.
I use this every summer to keep from getting burned. It works wonders in amusement parks and long days swimming. It's sweat and water proof. What more could you ask for?
Christy M.
Morgan Hill, CA
I love the Coppertone Sport Sunscreen. It gives a light weight sun protection, with out the greasy feeling most sunscreens give. It applies easily and goes on smooth.
Lauren B.
Columbia City, IN
Use on animals?
Laura M.
Does this product stay on well in water?
Maggie C.
Unionville, Ontario, ON
For those who rated this a B, why? why not an A?
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA
What are the main ingredients in this product?