Add a Photo

By COPPERTONE
#263 in Sunscreen
UVA/UVB Guard. Won t Clog Pores. Oil-Free. Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection. Won t Run into Eyes and Sting. Water resistant Coppertone Sport® Faces Lotion is a high performance sunscreen that is ideal for your face.  It helps protect against premature aging from the sun and won t clog pores, which can cause breakouts.
Photos (4)
jackie g.
jackie g.
Hanover Park, IL
Oct. 12, 2016, 7:46 p.m.
Review for: Coppertone Sport Sunscreen, Faces , SPF 50, 4 fl oz
It's a great lotion if you don't mind the smell. And it leaves a white residue no matter how much you try and rub it in.
Allison L.
Allison L.
Ruston, LA
Great stuff! doesn't sweat off as much compared to other brands. just remember to reapply cause it doesn't last all day
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Nashville, TN
Sept. 28, 2016, 3:04 p.m.
Review for: Coppertone Sport Sunscreen, Faces , SPF 50, 4 fl oz
I used to sweat by coppertone sport, however the last few times I have used it I have ended up burn (even with 50+ spf)
Paula P.
Paula P.
Somerset, KY
Coppertone is a name you can trust. My daughter uses it and doesn't come off when she sweats. I bought it at Wal mart.
Mary S.
Mary S.
Oxford, MS
This is a summer must have. It stays on for a long period of time and if you apply it well you will not get a burn.
Alex K.
Alex K.
East Meadow, NY
Always protects me from sunburn and stays on pretty well when in the water compared to other sunscreens or oils.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Sweat proof, water proof. Smells great and provides great coverage. Lasts for hours before needing to reapply
Lisa N.
Lisa N.
Protects well. Leaves a by of a greasy feeling. Good value. Always lots in bottle to get through the season.
Peggy W.
Peggy W.
Clayton, OH
I use it every time I go out even when I am driving! It isn't greasy. Has a nice scent. It is a great value.
Kaylen S.
Kaylen S.
Enfield, IL
I really like the sport sunscreen it worked well on all of my family and we are all fair skin and burn easy
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Columbia City, IN
Use on animals?
Laura M.
Laura M.
Does this product stay on well in water?
Maggie C.
Maggie C.
Unionville, Ontario, ON
For those who rated this a B, why? why not an A?
Shelby s.
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA
What are the main ingredients in this product?