Add a Photo

By COPPERTONE
#185 in Sunscreen
UVA/UVB Guard. Won t Clog Pores. Oil-Free. Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection. Won t Run into Eyes and Sting. Water resistant Coppertone Sport® Faces Lotion is a high performance sunscreen that is ideal for your face.  It helps protect against premature aging from the sun and won t clog pores, which can cause breakouts.
Photo (1)
Kristen L.
Kristen L.

I saw this product 2 years ago when it came out, and I love the light feeling of it! No oily like other sunscreens. And leaves a satin feeling to my skin
Erin T.
Erin T.

This is our favorite sunscreen because it is sweat-proof. I have very fair skin and it keeps me from getting burned for a long time. I trust this brand!
Loretha J.
Loretha J.
Milwaukee, WI

I only use sun screen during the hot months which is during summer, when I go for walks or just out at events and it protects my skin. It last for hours
Shkatie T.
Shkatie T.
Jacksonville, FL

This is my go to sunscreen when I'm doing something outdoors. Hot summer days that I decide to bike ride I will apply this and it really is sweatproof!
Patrick B.
Patrick B.
Pittsburgh, PA

Great product. The whole family used it in a very hot OBX, and it held strong with the sweat. Didn't have to reapply as frequently as other sunblocks.
Leanne R.
Leanne R.
National City, CA

works really well, a bit oily but works through out a majority of the day, may have to re apply once or twice, but over all it's a very good product.
Cynthia Z.
Cynthia Z.

I used this sunscreen the most - it definitely keeps the sun from damaging my skin and it doesn't leave a film on my skin when you first put it on.
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
Napoleon, OH

I love Coppertone Sport Sunscreen! It goes on smoothly and is non-greasy. It's sweat-proof and waterproof for up to two hours - what's not to love?
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
East Elmhurst , NY

This is a good protective sunscreen. It is a little greasy, but I don't mind cause I don't want a sunburn. It also lasts for a good amount of time.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.

This is the sunscreen that we use whenever we go swimming at the pool or at the beach. It works really well, doesn't smell bad, and goes on easily.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Columbia City, IN

Use on animals?
Laura M.
Laura M.

Does this product stay on well in water?
Maggie C.
Maggie C.
Unionville, Ontario, ON

For those who rated this a B, why? why not an A?
Shelby s.
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA

What are the main ingredients in this product?

Join Now