BY COPPERTONE

UVA/UVB Guard. Won t Clog Pores. Oil-Free. Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection. Won t Run into Eyes and Sting. Water resistant Coppertone Sport® Faces Lotion is a high performance sunscreen that is ideal for your face.  It helps protect against premature aging from the sun and won t clog pores, which can cause breakouts. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "This sunscreen works great for me even though I have sensitive skin, high SPF and I really like the classic sunscreen smell " in 3 reviews
  • "would recommend to anyone" in 1 review
  • "used this product and it wasn't good for my sensitive skin, broke out after using this product" in 1 review
  • "It's a great product and stays out of their eyes." in 1 review
  • "Use this every time we go to the beach, or if we're outside, swimming." in 1 review
jackie g.
jackie g.
Hanover Park, IL
It's a great lotion if you don't mind the smell. And it leaves a white residue no matter how much you try and rub it in.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Nashville, TN
I used to sweat by coppertone sport, however the last few times I have used it I have ended up burn (even with 50+ spf)
Allison L.
Allison L.
Ruston, LA
Great stuff! doesn't sweat off as much compared to other brands. just remember to reapply cause it doesn't last all day
Paula P.
Paula P.
Somerset, KY
Coppertone is a name you can trust. My daughter uses it and doesn't come off when she sweats. I bought it at Wal mart.
Mary S.
Mary S.
Oxford, MS
This is a summer must have. It stays on for a long period of time and if you apply it well you will not get a burn.
Alex K.
Alex K.
East Meadow, NY
Always protects me from sunburn and stays on pretty well when in the water compared to other sunscreens or oils.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Sweat proof, water proof. Smells great and provides great coverage. Lasts for hours before needing to reapply
Peggy W.
Peggy W.
Clayton, OH
I use it every time I go out even when I am driving! It isn't greasy. Has a nice scent. It is a great value.
Lisa N.
Lisa N.
Protects well. Leaves a by of a greasy feeling. Good value. Always lots in bottle to get through the season.
Jasmine L.
Jasmine L.
Pen Argyl, PA
good quality for an affordable price. works effectively. has been around for 20+ years. trustworthy company
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Columbia City, IN
Use on animals?
Laura M.
Laura M.
Does this product stay on well in water?
Shelby s.
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA
What are the main ingredients in this product?
Maggie C.
Maggie C.
Unionville, Ontario, ON
For those who rated this a B, why? why not an A?