Coppertone Sport Sunscreen Stick uploaded by Ashley R.Coppertone Sport Sunscreen Stick uploaded by Tina O.Coppertone Sport Sunscreen Stick uploaded by Khristina H.

BY COPPERTONE

Ultra Sweat resistant:  Won t run into eyes and sting Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection. PABA free. Fragrance free. Water resistant Coppertone Sport® Sunscreen Stick is specially formulated to provide spot protection for sun-exposed areas like ears, nose and face. This formula screens UVB rays that are primarily responsible for sunburn and long-term skin damage caused by overexposure to the sun.  It also protects your skin against the deeper penetrating UVA rays that have been associated with skin damage resulting in premature aging and wrinkling. see more...

Coppertone Sport Sunscreen Stick
  • "I am very fair and this keeps me from getting burnt for several hours." in 1 review
  • "It's small enough to keep in your purse or diaper bag and use whenever you're out in the sun for more than 20 minutes." in 1 review
  • "It works great at protecting his delicate little face." in 1 review
  • "I have fair skin and it always keeps my face and ears very well protected." in 1 review
Ashley R.
Elk Grove, CA
This works great! smooth apply. not greasy at all. feels pretty good. I use it before applying lip colors and it makes it a lot smoother. not sure about the sun protection, but I am guessing it does its job.
Kelly M.
wilmington, NC
I am a very pale girl living in the south by the beach so sunscreen is a must have at all time! I have a let's two of these right now. They are perfect for on the go and just the face in general !! But everyone needs to remember all sunscreen have an expiration date and sunscreen WILL NOT WORK if expired!!!
Grayson G.
25404
I have very fair skin so I am prone to always get burnt. This stuff has saved me more times than I can count. It is worth it and doesn't just come off when you get in water.
Katie B.
Ballwin, MO
I love this product so much because regular sunscreen just does not work for the face. My eyes don't burn if I apply it too close to them and I almost never burn my skin from the sun when I use it. The only downside is that the sport version is a little greasier (the water babies one isn't), but it helps stop most sweat from dripping into my eyes.
Kaitlyn L.
Chambersburg, PA
I like to use this in the part of my hair so that my scalp doesn't burn. Since it's water resistant, I can use it when I go to the beach, etc. It loses a star though because until I get in the water the hair along my part looks really greasy . It's still the most effective solution I've found. Using a spray on sunscreen doesn't work for this because you run a really big risk of getting it in your eyes, even if you have someone do it for you.
sarsh m.
Springfield, MO
I just love Coppertone sunblock for when I am doing CrossFit or running.. I know I am protected and then I have nothing to worry about because it does not sweat off or come off in the water. So I would highly recommend this to anybody who is as active as I am
Tori M.
Morgantown , KY
I absolutely love using the Coppertone Sport Sunscreen stick! It goes on really easy and clear. I get burnt really easy on my face and when I have it on I can go 3-4 hours without reapplying and without getting burnt! Everyone should go out and buy this!
Rachel G.
This face sun screen stick is not any better than others. It left my face feeling greasy and irritated my skin a little bit. I didn't get burned, so it works and stays on even after time in the water. I just didn't love how it feels on my skin. I would prefer something that dried more matte.
Ashleigh K.
Seattle
Amazing little product. I bring this with me all the time when traveling, whether it be to theme parks or football games. I have tattoos and keep them protected all the time and this is super easy to throw in a bag and take anywhere to keep using it throughout the day!
Luz  B.
Honestly I really like the idea of how this sunscreen was made because it's easy to carry around in your bag without liquid being all in your bag. It's always handy and living in florida avoiding the sun is not a option so this is when this totally comes in hand. Affordable also.