Coppertone Sport Sunscreen Stick uploaded by Tina O.Coppertone Sport Sunscreen Stick uploaded by Khristina H.Coppertone Sport Sunscreen Stick uploaded by amber M.

BY COPPERTONE

Ultra Sweat resistant:  Won t run into eyes and sting Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection. PABA free. Fragrance free. Water resistant Coppertone Sport® Sunscreen Stick is specially formulated to provide spot protection for sun-exposed areas like ears, nose and face. This formula screens UVB rays that are primarily responsible for sunburn and long-term skin damage caused by overexposure to the sun.  It also protects your skin against the deeper penetrating UVA rays that have been associated with skin damage resulting in premature aging and wrinkling. see more...

Buy on Kmart
  • "It works great at protecting his delicate little face." in 1 review
  • "It's small enough to keep in your purse or diaper bag and use whenever you're out in the sun for more than 20 minutes." in 1 review
  • "I have fair skin and it always keeps my face and ears very well protected." in 1 review
  • "I am very fair and this keeps me from getting burnt for several hours." in 1 review
Corey D.
Corey D.
Frederic, WI
We recently went on vacation to the Carribean and brought with us 6 bottles of sunscreen. When we meet up with one of the other guys he had one of these sunscreen sticks, my husband had to have one. He loved it and used it everyday the entire trip. He mainly used it on his face since it was easy to rub in compared to the spray sunscreen. Its on our list for our next trip and will be buying again.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Vly Cottage, NY
I've been using this sunscreen stick since I got my first tattoo and it is super easy to apply. I always carry this in my beach bag over the summer and it helps prevent tattoos from fading! It also goes on clear and light so you still get to show off your tattoos and it isn't real thick. The one thing that bothers me though is it melts once it's out in the sun too long, but I guess that's normal
Raianne A.
Raianne A.
N Highlands, CA
I love the sunscreen, goes on easy and blends well in the skin no mess with extra on your hands. I walk a lot out in the sun and it comes in handy i can just put it in my back pack with my water and off we go. It's not pricey reasonable to me. and will to pay it for the convince. I now remind my kids to put it on as go thru the day also. This is a A+ product in my book.
Molly B.
Molly B.
Henrietta, NY
Doesn't provide the same coverage as the lotion, which is excellent. I noticed the first time we used it, my daughter started turning pink after 45 mins. It's nice to have as just a reapplier on the danger areas when I've already provided her skin with the lotion version when we are out and about. Overall probably wouldn't spend my money on it next summer.
Paul P.
Paul P.
Evanston, IL
I absolutely love this product!! The easy to apply spray goes on smooth and does not beed up as you spray it. I also love how it didn't leave a greasy residue on my skin. It stayed on while I swam and I had not problem in the sun all day. The only thing I would like for it to change is the solution can get a little thick toward the end of the spray.
Miranda H.
Miranda H.
Coppertone is the sunscreen I've always used and trusted. I am very pale and prone to burning, no matter how short a time I spend in the sun. I burn the easiest on my face. This stick is great for preventing that! I carry it with me and it keeps me from burning no matter how hot it is. Perfect for on the go protection and I love it!
Katie M.
Katie M.
Trussville, AL
This stick product is great to have when just going out to a sports game or just playing outside. It's small and can slip into any small bag. I find the product non greasy and really sticks to my skin. I'm a fair skin person and usually don't have to re-apply until a couple hours after my first application. Worth the by!
Yesenia R.
Yesenia R.
Bakersfield, CA
A very easy to carry product. I did use this while playing sports and did not last to well for expectations, like others you do have to continuously reapply. The packaging of the product is very easy to carry with you, but because it is in a stick you do use a lot of the product at once but other than that okay product.
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
This works great it protects your face from getting burnt and if you're like me and have freckles and don't want anymore you need something that will have good coverages Dan this is it. And it also don't burn your eyes if it gets in them but most of the time it doesn't run anyways like other brands
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Henrico, VA
This is the best sunscreen for your face when you are out in the blazing hot sun all day. Whether you're at the beach or playing sports or just working in the yard, this sunscreen will keep your skin perfect throughout the day. I love this and will always wear it when I am going outside in the sun.