Coppertone Sport Sunscreen SPF 70 Lotion uploaded by Sam W.

BY COPPERTONE

Provide your skin protection from the sun and keep it a healthy with Coppertone Sunscreen Lotion with SPF 70+, Ultra guard. This sun protection lotion, 8 fl oz., is water resistant. It will retain its SPF level after 80 minutes of water activities or 80 minutes of sweating. Coppertone sun care lotion gives your skin moderate protection against skim damage and sunburns. Ultra guard Coppertone Sunscreen Lotion SPF 70+ gives you all-over coverage provided by its continuous spray bottle and is quick drying. see more...

TAMMY B.
I buy this to put on my children. One of them is extremely fair skinned and has to have something that will protect him from getting burnt. This product is great for fair skinned people. I love the high SPF in it. I would and do recommend this sunscreen to everyone that needs high SPF coverage.
Haley W.
Joshua, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband burns so extremely easy it is nuts! I don't know if SPF 70 is really a thing but I don't take any chances with him. It's not too expensive and the "sport" part helps it stay on longer even when my husband is outside sweating. I keep one of these in my car at all times in the summer.
Taj J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this sunscreen because it doesn't come off with perspiration or water. Most sunscreens that don't come off during exercise are gooey and leave the skin feeling tacky. This does not. It totally meets the expectations i have of a sunscreen. I will definitely buy this again.
Kaylee E.
Topeka, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Coppertone Sport Sunscreen is great through all the sports activities, outdoor activities, and more family events. It has met my expectations and more as it stays on through the sweat and helps not get sunburnt. I would definitely recommend this product!
Tyler K.
Keeps your skin very protected from the sun. It is great for people like me who burn extremely easy in the sun. While using this I did not get burned at all. One time I was in the sun all day and only applied it once in the morning and my skin didn't burn at all.
Madison G.
Bellmawr, NJ
This sunscreen was terrific! We use this every summer for the kids because it is one of the few that does not run in their eyes! I was definitely a little hesitant but it met my expectations. The bottle is also very convenient and it also comes as a spray!
Addie M.
Sanford, NC
This is my go-to sunscreen. Whether I'm going to a water park or I'm standing outside on a hot summer afternoon watching my brothers soccer game, this is perfect for me. I've never gotten burn as long as I reapply every hour and a half to two hours. This stuff is awesome.
Danielle S.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
I love how easily this lotion rubs on.  It's not super thick, so it goes on easy.  It provides great coverage, and it is my go to lotion. It doesn't leave you feeling greasy.  If you are looking for a new sunscreen, then you should check this out for sure.
Molly T.
Columbia, MO
Coppertone is a trusted sunscreen brand in my house. Their sunscreen is easy to find in most stores, very affordable, and it will protect your skin from sunburn very well. The only times I've had sunburns is when I've forgotten to put on my sunscreen, or if I completely missed covering a large spot on my skin when applying the product. I know I can trust Coppertone to protect my skin. 70 SPF is maybe a tad stronger than I personally need on a usual day, but it's better safe than sorry.
My only complaints are that sometimes this sunscreen can get a little runny (especially if it's been in the heat a bit). Sometimes when I open the bottle it will spill all over my clothes if I'm not careful (if the bottle itself is warm enough from the sun, so be careful of that). That's probably true for any sunscreen though.
Overall it's a great product and a great brand.
Sarah M.
Greensboro, NC
Kept my husband from getting a sunburn on his trip to Cancun. We both got badly burned on our last tropical vacation so I made sure to get a sunscreen that would stick!