Coppertone Sport Sunscreen SPF 70 Lotion uploaded by Sam W.

BY COPPERTONE

Provide your skin protection from the sun and keep it a healthy with Coppertone Sunscreen Lotion with SPF 70+, Ultra guard. This sun protection lotion, 8 fl oz., is water resistant. It will retain its SPF level after 80 minutes of water activities or 80 minutes of sweating. Coppertone sun care lotion gives your skin moderate protection against skim damage and sunburns. Ultra guard Coppertone Sunscreen Lotion SPF 70+ gives you all-over coverage provided by its continuous spray bottle and is quick drying. see more...

Vanessa W.
Vanessa W.
Never have been burned using this sunscreen. I normally do not believe any sunscreen with SPF over 35 works better/differently but I can comfortably say I have been out all day at a beach or being a tourist and have not had to worry. If you do not shake it enough however, it can get a bit oily when you squeeze some out! Overall, appreciate the product for hot summer months and for when I plan to be out in the sun for a while.
Aamaal A.
Aamaal A.
Vienna, VA
Many African-Americans forget to put on sunscreen during sunny Summer days. However, it's important that we protect our skin to help stave off extremely aggressive skin cancers. Coppertone Sport Sunscreen SPF 70 Lotion allows my family have have fun in the sun while staying protected from harsh UV exposure. True, our skin is sun kissed and beautiful, but to maintain our healthy, gorgeous tones, we must stay protected.
Jill L.
Jill L.
Hermiston, OR
When I go to the store looking for sunscreen I tend to purchase the ones that are higher numbered, I have red hair and very light skin and I burn super easy I usually get to 70 cuz it last me for a while it does work very well I would definitely recommend this to other people who burn easily I apply it every hour and it's something that I will continue to use otherwise I look like a lobster and be hurting pretty bad
Rina C.
Rina C.
Alamo, TX
Since I was a child, my family always used coppertone. When I joined cheerleading, we had camp which we'd be outside about 90% of the day so I always bought coppertone sport being that it lasted for 80-90 min, spf was high, and it was water & sweat resistant. To this day if I'm going to be outside running, swimming, tanning, I still use Coppertone Sport! I always recommend it and I will always buy it!
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Roanoke, VA
This is my favorite sunscreen for a day at the beach. It has a high SPF and survives the water and sweating for several hours. I love it bc it provides such long lasting protection, absorbs quickly into skin, and is non irritating and non-comedegenic plus I almost never burn but am still able to achieve a healthy sunkissed look. One of the only ones that will last through any outdoor activity.
Daniela M.
Daniela M.
New Brunswick, NJ
Makeup must have! I use this before applying primer or foundation every day, 1 so it can protect my skin and 2 because it gives me an amazing finish to my makeup. It has a light scent that reminds me of the beach and makes my skin absorb more of the sunscreen than my makeup. comes in a nice small size to stow away with your makeup bag or keep in your car on surprisingly sunny days
Marie D.
Marie D.
Bellmawr, NJ
Does the job every time. Went to Vegas first time ever. Used this several times daily. Swam, walked, sweated, it held up great. My son and I are very fair skin, got a slight tan even with this, but, that's expected. The sun is not our friend, we need to protect our skin. Our bodies largest organ. This stuff is great. Didn't run in my eyes and washed off easily in the shower.
Rachael W.
Rachael W.
This lotion is great if you are planning on going to the beach or jumping in the pool. Just because it has "sport" in the name, it doesn't mean it is only for that. It has great water resistance that lasts. Just make sure to wait the recommended time on the bottle. Depending on how long you are out in the sun and your skin type determines how much of it you will need.
Caroline C.
Caroline C.
Brandon, FL
I use this kind because it's extra intense and I'm extra pale so it is a good combination. I don't really know that it works way better than other sunscreens and obviously higher SPF doesn't actually add that much by way of additional protection but still this stuff seems to work and I don't end up looking like a lobster by the end of the day so two thumbs up.
Charity C.
Charity C.
A must have for any day in the sun! I love that it is not super greasy like other sunscreens. It has great coverage and stays well during water use and perspiration. It's VERY effective at sun protection, especially on my child who has extremely fair skin. It's my number one sunscreen and a product I always have on hand. I definitely recommend this!