BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone Sport Ultra Sweat proof Sunscreen SPF 100+ provides protection from the sun's rays during strenuous outdoor activities. This Coppertone Sport sunscreen provides broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection. The ultra sweat proof formula helps keep this sunscreen on your skin where you applied it and out of your eyes. This product will keep retain SPF after 80 minutes of water activity or sweating, making it a reliable choice for a variety of activities. This high-performance sunscreen SPF 100+, 4 oz., also contains antioxidants that will help keep your skin healthy. see more...

Macee K.
Minneola, KS
Didn’t know they made spf this high until I found this coppertone lotion this summer. I burn incredibly easy so I always go for spf over 50. The coppertone sport formula is a tried and true awesome formula that I have been using for around 15 years. Never fails me as long as I apply as directed.
Stormy S.
Works well. Didnt wash away immediately after getting wet, did not need to reapply. No greasy feel left behind and the scent was not medicine like but actually kind of pleasant.
Krystal L.
Crown Point, IN
Coppertone sport is the only brand of sunscreen I trust putting on my children. It doesn't have to be applied constantly like some and having SPF 100 is perfect for us.
Samantha C.
La feria, TX
I have to say that it does a great job of keeping our boys from sunburn when we spend all day at the beach. We apply about 3 times on and off, but we've yet to have them complain that their bodies burn or hurt from the sun. They may be a little darker but that's another story. Lol
Nadine T.
Holbrook, NY
Loved using this product, it gave me the coverage I was looking for. Very effective and at a great price. Good value for the money. First time user and is so happy . Will definitely buy again . Yes also bought for my family. Great review !!
Amanda H.
I have extremely fair skin and the sun is my worst enemy. I burn very easily and this keeps my completion protected so I don't look like a wornout leather handbag at when I'm 23 years old. This protects me against harmful UV rays.
Marguerite B.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this!!! Total coverage, stays on in water, non perfumed.
Kids are very active and they sweat a lot, doesn't sting if it gets in their eyes.
I like that we can stay at the Beach all day and have minimal re applications
Nicole U.
Otisville , Mi
I have used this lotion on several occasions. It works well, especially for the money but an be greasy if your skin is already slightly oily. I have purchased it several times though and will continue to do so.
Angela B.
Goodland, KS
This worked great on my very pale skinned red head daughter.
She burns easily and this was good. A little greasy but overall good. Bought at Walmart and price was decent. No as bad of a scent as some other brands.
Robin M.
I used this during the weekend when I was outside for 5+ hours in the sun each day, and it worked AMAZING! Not a single burn, and now I have a nice tan. Definitely my best friend now and I can guarantee that this made me realize how important it is to use sunscreen and that it HELPS!