Coppertone Sport Sunscreen SPF 100 uploaded by Jéssica S.Coppertone Sport Sunscreen SPF 100 uploaded by Jéssica S.Coppertone Sport Sunscreen SPF 100 uploaded by Raynell B.

BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone® Sport® High Performance Sunscreen SPF 100.

Twist lock cap.

Stays on strong when you sweat (won't run into eyes and sting).

Plus Antioxidant Defense.

Water Resistant (80 minutes). see more...

• How much would this cost ? I have very fair skin. I want ...4 Answers
Coppertone Sport Sunscreen SPF 100
  • "I love this product. I have used it for years. I have sensitive skin and this does not irritate my skin. I am also pretty fair and if I apply as the directions say to, I will not burn. It is long lasting and waterproof/sweatproof as the product claims. " in 19 reviews
  • "This works great and unlike most sunscreens it actually smells decent." in 1 review
Chloe G.
Sioux Falls, SD
I have super pale skin so of course I always reach for the SPF 100 or I’m burnt to a crisp. I always love the smell of coppertone and it smells like summer to me now! It’s always reliable and saves me from being a lobster. It’s a little sticky but over all, my go-to.
Heather S.
Amissville
This works so well. I generally use this or the 70/75. It is way more expensive for the amount you get, compared to the other versions of coppertone sport, though! Bring down the price and it would be perfect.
Alivia M.
Riverside, CA
Does its job but feels oily on the skin. Not comfortable and wouldn’t use on my face. Always feel like I have to wash my hands after I put it on and don’t want it to get on clothes
Allie E.
This sunscreen does its job well and kept me from getting sunburnt for approx. 4 hours while swimming before having to reapply. It is necessary to let this sunscreen dry and set on the skin before jumping in the water or laying in the sand, but once it is dry it won't wear off easily. The only downside to this sunscreen is that I found it slightly greasy.
Alex D.
This sunscreen has been a staple of mine for years! I have super pale and sensitive skin so sunscreen that is effective, easy to use, and trustworthy is a must! I love spray sunscreens as much as the next person but this one ensures that you get even coverage. Plus, you can't beat the price of this product!
Anna B.
This gets the job done, if you don’t mind being white and greasy from head to toe. I felt like my skin was infused with this. Even after a run, showering, and scrubbing quite hard, I couldn’t get the film of sunblock off me. I think by the third day I felt free of its clutches. I would not recommend if you’re looking for a lightweight feel or if you’re hoping to wash the sunscreen off that day.
Melissa W.
Staten Island, NY
I love this sunscreen! Most brands give me a headache from the smell but Coppertone never does and I always feel super protected because it's spf 100. But it's sleek and I haven't had a problem with it busting open in my bag.
Nikki E.
Langhorne, PA
Great sunscreen! Stays on through these humid northeast summers and doesn't sweat off as easily as other sunscreens. I haven't had any issues with it being harsh but I use a different sunscreen on my face (specifically for the face) since I have sensitive skin.
Gabriela G.
Columbia, MO
This is the sunblock that I ALWAYS use when I go to the beach. When I am surfing or snorkeling I don't want to have to worry and with this I don't. It lasts a relatively long time without having to reapply which is great for me because I do not have to be getting out every hour to reapply.
Jessica M.
Warrensburg, MO
I love that even when this product is way pass expired it totally still works! I personally hate lotions and prefer the sprays but price does make a difference in this so I chose the lotion. It worked well. I didn't burn and was very happy with what I got.
Liz R.
Bronx, NY
How much would this cost ? I have very fair skin. I want a tan without the burn. Where can I purchase this at the cheapest price