Coppertone Sport Sunscreen SPF 100 uploaded by Raynell B.Coppertone Sport Sunscreen SPF 100 uploaded by Jéssica S.Coppertone Sport Sunscreen SPF 100 uploaded by Jéssica S.

BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone® Sport® High Performance Sunscreen SPF 100.

Twist lock cap.

Stays on strong when you sweat (won't run into eyes and sting).

Plus Antioxidant Defense.

Water Resistant (80 minutes). see more...

• How much would this cost ? I have very fair skin. I want a tan wi...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "This works great and unlike most sunscreens it actually smells decent." in 1 review
Emily K.
Lafayette, IN
I LOVE this stuff. I personally am pretty dark complected, my fiance is a red head and burns VERY easily in the sun. I looked for the highest SPF I could find and found this. I usually re-apply it to him several times a day but he has never burned with it on! Which is kind of a miracle for him. If I'm going to be out for long periods, I will use this on my face and shoulders to prevent any burning on myself as well. I think this price is on point for such a high SPF, it's well worth the price.
Stephanie T.
Glendale, CA
My family and I have been using this product for a very long time and I am quite satisfied.. I love the smell of sunscreen so I don't mind the scent. The only thing I don't like about it is that it's a little thick in consistency which makes it a little hard to blend out on your body but it works very well! I feel like it really does protect my skin from the sun and I don't tan as easily since I'm already tan enough so I want something that will help me with not tanning so fast ..
Alicia L.
Carson City , NV
This is the best sunscreen that I've used for long sun exposure. I took this sunscreen with me to burning man and it stayed on my skin for hours without having to reapply and protected my skin amazingly! No sun damage or burns and I still was able to achieve a nice golden tan. I would highly recommend this product if you plan on being in the sun for a good amount of time. It even stays on if you sweat a lot.
Alisha W.
West Monroe, LA
I've bought this since I had my first child. It works wonders! I promise. Even though its 100 spf I still apply it often to both of my children and including myself. I have saved us from a ton of sunburns in the past. The only thing is I wished it came in a bigger bottle. It is a little pricey, but when it comes to my children and sunburns, I don't care what it costs. I am going to continue to purchase it.
mariana p.
Franklin, WI
Coppertone is my usual go-to brand of preference mostly because it's the brand iv'e used since the age of hmmm as long as i can remember any chain stores i.e kmart or walgreens it usually has a funny scent but its not that big of a deal mostly because I'm busy enjoying myself to notice. It gets the job done for what I need it to do so I'll continue to use coppertone products 10/10 would do it again
Mara W.
Blacklick, OH
I am super pale and don't tan at all. I bought this for myself and a friend, who burns easier than I do. We both went 12 hours on a summer day at an amusement park with one application, no burns. Immediately after putting it on, it does feel really sticky but it soaks in or you get used to it after a few minutes. I didn't notice any issues with staining.
Dane S.
El Paso, TX
I didn't love using this sunscreen though, I am not much of a sunscreen kind of guy, it seems as thought no matter what I use, it always ends up in my eye somehow. The price was good, but I would much rather use a spray sunscreen. It's good to protect yourself from the sun, but make sure you do it properly so it doesn't end up burning your eyes.
Jamie N.
Milwaukee, WI
I used this product the other day and I didn't get burned after only applying it once and being outside for 4 hours, BUT the spray feels like hair spray when it dries and after it gets wet it stars peeling off. It's a pain in the behind to fully get off in the shower also. But I didn't get burned that's a plus right? I'll still use it again.
BETH ANNE S.
Indiana, PA
This is the ONLY sunscreen my husband will use. He has a very pale complexion and burns very easily. When he uses this sunscreen he doesn't burn and he like that it doesn't sweet off and run into his eyes. It is thick and creamy so you can see where you put it on making it easy not to miss a spot on squirming kiddos and it drys clear.
Taylor P.
Rainier, OR
This sunscreen is the reason my family and I never get burned! My mother has a skin condition that makes her very sensitive to sun. Normally she needs long sleeves, an umbrella, and sunscreen to go outside in the summer, but with Coppertone Sport she just needs a quick application and she's good to go! What an amazing product!
Liz R.
Bronx, NY
How much would this cost ? I have very fair skin. I want a tan without the burn. Where can I purchase this at the cheapest price