Coppertone Sport Sunscreen Lotion, Waterproof, SPF 60, 237 mL uploaded by Lucy Y.

BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone Sport Sunscreen Lotion provides broad-spectrum UVAUVB protection. This sport sunscreen bonds to skin on contact and wont run into eyes and sting. Also this waterproof and sweatproof sunscreen wont affect grip so athletes can practice their favourite sport in confidence. This formula is waterproof upon application and it retains SPF after 80 minutes of activity in the water or sweating. PABA and paraben free. Dermatologist tested. see more...

• My skin is very sensitive and I don't want to irritate it any mor...2 Answers
Samantha E.
Bowlegs, OK
I love, love, love this sport sunscreen. It protects so much longer than any of the others I've tried and it feels amazing and light on the skin. Great for running around outside playing ball or doing yard work.
Josary G.
It does the job however I'm not a big fan of it. I have to often keep retouching. And it irritates my eyes.
Gloria C.
Allen, TX
Awesome sunscreen for some time at the pool or a day at the zoo. Easy to apply and absorbs into the skin easily. Has that normal sunscreen smell. It's affordable and I'd recommend it to my friends.
Sarah C.
Coppertone sport is perfect for the whole family. It keeps our skin protected no matter what we are doing out in the sun.
Meggan J.
Frankfort, OH
Love it! It last longer than most sunscreen, which is a major plus with kids. My girls love playing in the water all summer and using this product makes it nice to not have to reapply as often as other products.
Dee C.
I run and exercise outdoors as much as I can. This helps me protect my skin in my training and on big race days!
Tiffany H.
I really like it, even tho it's not a spray which may be more convenient. It's not sticky after you put it on which is really nice, and different from the sprays which I find are usually sticky.
Julie L.
Toronto, ON
Great sunscreen! High level of protection and perfect for when I'm swimming or outside sweating for a long period. Happy with this product
Meru K.
Canada
This has an stronger sunscreen smell, but it's easy to spread and not too greasy. It's nice that the sunscreen has an spf of 60.
Kathleen T.
I really like that its sweatproof and not just water proof. Its not greasy and is light.
Sydney S.
Toronto,On
My skin is very sensitive and I don't want to irritate it any more than it already is it this sunscreen good and is it very thick. I also was wondering if this is the best one out there?