Coppertone Sport Sunscreen Lotion, Waterproof, SPF 60, 237 mL uploaded by Lucy Y.

BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone Sport Sunscreen Lotion provides broad-spectrum UVAUVB protection. This sport sunscreen bonds to skin on contact and wont run into eyes and sting. Also this waterproof and sweatproof sunscreen wont affect grip so athletes can practice their favourite sport in confidence. This formula is waterproof upon application and it retains SPF after 80 minutes of activity in the water or sweating. PABA and paraben free. Dermatologist tested. see more...

• My skin is very sensitive and I don't want to irritate it any mor...2 Answers
Gloria C.
Allen, TX
Awesome sunscreen for some time at the pool or a day at the zoo. Easy to apply and absorbs into the skin easily. Has that normal sunscreen smell. It's affordable and I'd recommend it to my friends.
Samantha E.
Bowlegs, OK
I love, love, love this sport sunscreen. It protects so much longer than any of the others I've tried and it feels amazing and light on the skin. Great for running around outside playing ball or doing yard work.
Meggan J.
Frankfort, OH
Love it! It last longer than most sunscreen, which is a major plus with kids. My girls love playing in the water all summer and using this product makes it nice to not have to reapply as often as other products.
Sarah F.
Coppertone sport is perfect for the whole family. It keeps our skin protected no matter what we are doing out in the sun.
Dee C.
I run and exercise outdoors as much as I can. This helps me protect my skin in my training and on big race days!
Josary G.
It does the job however I'm not a big fan of it. I have to often keep retouching. And it irritates my eyes.
Amanda W.
This product is really great if you’re sweating which everybody sweats when they’re outside it’s great for when you’re active playing sports I really like using this when my son is out playing soccer I’ve never had a burn I definitely recommend this product the product price is fantastic my son has sensitive skin and he doesn’t ever break out in a rash overall very satisfied
josie a.
Winnipeg, MB
Did not like this at all..very oily hard to blend in to the skin..had to spread it for a very long time and found it left a white residue even with spreading it in. Would not recommend this at all.
Tiffany H.
I really like it, even tho it's not a spray which may be more convenient. It's not sticky after you put it on which is really nice, and different from the sprays which I find are usually sticky.
Kailee A.
Burlington, ON
This smells nice and lasts whole swimming and I burn easy. Has the typical shiny slightly greasy feel but works really well so it's a trade off.
Sydney S.
Toronto,On
My skin is very sensitive and I don't want to irritate it any more than it already is it this sunscreen good and is it very thick. I also was wondering if this is the best one out there?