Coppertone Sport Sunscreen Lotion

• Stays on strong when you sweat
  • High performance, durable formulas with a light, breathable feeling on skin
  • Photostable, broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection
  • Moisturizing formulas boost skin hydration
  • Does not affect your grip
  • Helps refuel skin with Vitamin E
  • Won’t cause breakouts or clog pores
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)

Ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 8%, Octisalate 4.5%, Octocrylene 6%,

Does this have a strong sent to it?
Does the product work?
Where can I purchase this ?
Start your review of Coppertone Sport Sunscreen Lotion!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“It works great and it leasts for ages and protects you well from the sun” in reviews
I was on a 3 week camping trip this summer out west in New Mexico, Texas and Colorado and I was the only person who didn't burn. I swear by this stuff. I have extremely pale skin and didn't get any darker the entire trip. It was a miracle because we were outside all day every day!
I'm not good at remembering to reapply sunscreen so that's why I rely on Coppertone Sport to keep me covered. I usually only have to apply once and I'm covered for up to four hours depending on the temperatures outside/shade/etc.
Middle Vlg, NY
I recommend this product as I have used it at the beach and it works really great especially when running and/or sweating. It stays on, however you must not forget to reapply every few hours just like any other sunscreen. I would definitely recommend to a friend.
Newport News, VA
My husband and I love trail running and hiking so sunscreen is a must. I love the feel of this lotion. It isn't sticky or heavy feeling. We use it every time we go out to play. My husband hates smearing products on his skin but he isn't bothered my the consistency of this lotion. The price is right and its always easy to find.
Flagstaff, AZ
After applying I jumped into the pool for a couple hours and it was still on. I didn't have to reapply and didn't have any sunburns or marks the next day.
Midlothian, TX
This is great for lake trips. Keeps me from getting burned while swimming and boating love it never go with out it!
Henderson, NV
Coppertone sport does not come off when you perspire. It lasts longer than other brands we've tried in my house
Auburn, WA
It was ok doesn't last long enough. And doesn't help prevent sun burns as much as they think.
Kingston, ON
The good:
Price: Very affordable
Size: Good amount of product for the price
Finish: Nice! Dry + not shiny (on my hands anyway)

The bad:
Smells like sunscreen.
It's a U.S. sunscreen, so you absolutely should apply it probably every single hour, since Avobenzone is notoriously unstable in sunlight.
The good:
Price: Very affordable
Size: Good amount of product for the price
Finish: Nice! Dry + not shiny (on my hands anyway)

The bad:
Smells like sunscreen.
Milwaukee, WI
Great for the body, not so much for the face. It works well and comes in a large tube so I use it all over my legs and arms. However, it is a very heavy and greasy sunscreen with a significant white cast so I don't like to use it on my face. It can clog my pores and cause breakouts if I leave it on too long or wear it for too many days in a row which is not ideal for the summer. It also is hard to wear makeup over it as it is so greasy and breaks makeup up and can easily get in your eyes and sting horribly. So overall, fine for the body not for the face.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...