BY COPPERTONE

UVA/UVB Guard. Won t Clog Pores. Oil-Free. Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection. Won t Run into Eyes and Sting. Water resistant Coppertone Sport® Faces Lotion is a high performance sunscreen that is ideal for your face.  It helps protect against premature aging from the sun and won t clog pores, which can cause breakouts. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "This sunscreen works great for me even though I have sensitive skin, high SPF and I really like the classic sunscreen smell " in 3 reviews
  • "would recommend to anyone" in 1 review
  • "used this product and it wasn't good for my sensitive skin, broke out after using this product" in 1 review
  • "It's a great product and stays out of their eyes." in 1 review
  • "Use this every time we go to the beach, or if we're outside, swimming." in 1 review
Beth M.
I have extremely sensitive skin so sunburn is something that happens if I am outside for more than 15 to 20 minutes. I also live in Florida so it is hot and humid in the summer and most sunscreens sweat off quickly. I find that this product protects my skin better than most of the other brands I have tried without leaving a residue on my skin.
Julie C.
Silsbee, TX
I feel like this sunscreen works pretty good. I do feel like I have to apply it often for it to work. It doesn't feel to goopy, which I like. The bottle stays closed nicely and doesn't get it everywhere! If i am wanting to have a nice price item i will go with this.
Dawn T.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I spent several days this week at a sports camp helping out. On day one I was in and out of the shade and didn't think about sunscreen ---that night I was FRIED!! So, for the next three days I used this sunscreen because the thought of burn on burn was terrifying. I was so happy with the results; it was completely protective and I never had to worry even though I could feel the sun beating down on me!!!
Vanessa M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good summer go to for me ! Minimizes the damage and tanning to my skin. It is Gentle and doesn't leave a white residue on skin , but it does have that sunscreen smell. It is affordable and not to expensive. I purchase this every summer. The 100spf protection is also a go to. Coppertone Sport Sunscreen SPF 100 Lotion
Gretchen K.
Lawrence , KS
The only sunscreen that I use when I am playing sports! It really is the best for making sure that your skin is covered while never sweating it off. I am one who hates the feel of sticky sunscreen and I never have a problem with this sunscreen. It truly is the best!
Shelby H.
Topton , PA
Great product! I didn't burn with this when I used it In late July at the beach, it seemed to hold up well & not come off right away after being in the water. It smells really great & doesn't drip into your eyes from sweat or water drips. I would still re apply every 60-90mins for safety
Halee Y.
Definitely one of my go to sunscreens! I'm so fair skinned I've got to use to it! I use it every summer and I will continue to use to it! It's definitely effective! Price is very reasonable as well! Love it
Mao H.
BLAINE, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Purchased this brand while on a road trip to San Diego. Works well and lasts long after water exposure. The spots that were missed after applying were noticeable when the sun burns occurred.
Katelin D.
Portland, OR
Sunscreen is a MUST in any skin care regime. It's not only important to maintain the appearance of skin, it is your first line of defense against harmful UV rays. After watching my Father go through painful surgery for skin cancer removal, I don't mess around when it comes to sunscreen. Coppertone Sport Sunscreen is a great choice, with a high spf, and easy to apply formula that will stick around even on your most active days. It applies white, but dries white allowing you to avoid missing spots without looking like Casper the Friendly Ghost on the beach. It does not have an unpleasant or overwhelming smell, so you can still layer your favorite fragrance over it for a day out in the sun.
I never go to the beach without this is my bag!
Don't forgot to pack Coppertone Sport Sunscreen on your next outdoor adventure!
Veronica H.
Killeen, TX
Used this product for going to the lake, worked amazing while it was hot out and being in the water! I didn't like how thick it was but it kept from wearing off and my skin unburnt! For going out on a hot day to enjoy the water I recommend!
Lauren B.
Columbia City, IN
Use on animals?
Laura M.
Does this product stay on well in water?
Maggie C.
Unionville, Ontario, ON
For those who rated this a B, why? why not an A?
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA
What are the main ingredients in this product?