BY COPPERTONE

UVA/UVB Guard. Won t Clog Pores. Oil-Free. Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection. Won t Run into Eyes and Sting. Water resistant Coppertone Sport® Faces Lotion is a high performance sunscreen that is ideal for your face.  It helps protect against premature aging from the sun and won t clog pores, which can cause breakouts. see more...

Coppertone Sport Sunscreen
  • "This sunscreen works great for me even though I have sensitive skin, high SPF and I really like the classic sunscreen smell " in 9 reviews
  • "Use this every time we go to the beach, or if we're outside, swimming." in 1 review
  • "It's a great product and stays out of their eyes." in 1 review
  • "would recommend to anyone" in 1 review
Cindi M.
Clark, NJ
Just like the SPF 15, I'll use this forever. I lovvvve the sweat resistant sport version. Great when I'm active, swimming and also for early in the season. I've used Coppertone 365 days a year since I was a toddler and insist the same for my husband and daughter. I've certainly ensured she will pass on this tradition.
Julie C.
Silsbee, TX
I feel like this sunscreen works pretty good. I do feel like I have to apply it often for it to work. It doesn't feel to goopy, which I like. The bottle stays closed nicely and doesn't get it everywhere! If i am wanting to have a nice price item i will go with this.
Gretchen K.
Lawrence , KS
The only sunscreen that I use when I am playing sports! It really is the best for making sure that your skin is covered while never sweating it off. I am one who hates the feel of sticky sunscreen and I never have a problem with this sunscreen. It truly is the best!
Halee Y.
Definitely one of my go to sunscreens! I'm so fair skinned I've got to use to it! I use it every summer and I will continue to use to it! It's definitely effective! Price is very reasonable as well! Love it
Taylor S.
I think this product does a good job protecting my skin when I'm outside for long periods of time. I have very fair skin so I burn easily. I do have to reapply it though to ensure I don't burn. Only thing I'm not a huge fan of is it takes a bit to get it rubbed into my skin.
Katelin D.
Portland, OR
Sunscreen is a MUST in any skin care regime. It's not only important to maintain the appearance of skin, it is your first line of defense against harmful UV rays. After watching my Father go through painful surgery for skin cancer removal, I don't mess around when it comes to sunscreen. Coppertone Sport Sunscreen is a great choice, with a high spf, and easy to apply formula that will stick around even on your most active days. It applies white, but dries white allowing you to avoid missing spots without looking like Casper the Friendly Ghost on the beach. It does not have an unpleasant or overwhelming smell, so you can still layer your favorite fragrance over it for a day out in the sun.
I never go to the beach without this is my bag!
Don't forgot to pack Coppertone Sport Sunscreen on your next outdoor adventure!
Veronica H.
Killeen, TX
Used this product for going to the lake, worked amazing while it was hot out and being in the water! I didn't like how thick it was but it kept from wearing off and my skin unburnt! For going out on a hot day to enjoy the water I recommend!
Allyson S.
Hopkins, MN
I don't know why, but something about summer makes you want to actually be active. Maybe it's because we're out of hibernation?

I typically like to be on the go in the summer, so this stuff is my only option. I don't just sweat it off immediately.
I am very worried about our skin burning. I usually buy coppertone sport with an SPF of 50 or higher. I feel good about putting this on my kids, it doesn't seem to harsh for their skin and it is keeping them safe from the sun
Diana V.
This sunblock is a bit oily for my skin. But it does do the job is protecting you from the sun rays. I bought mine at a Walmart but you can buy it anywhere. It does last for a while however it's just oily.
Lauren B.
Columbia City, IN
Use on animals?
Laura M.
Does this product stay on well in water?
Maggie C.
Unionville, Ontario, ON
For those who rated this a B, why? why not an A?
Shelby S.
Oceanside, CA
What are the main ingredients in this product?