Add a Photo

By COPPERTONE
#185 in Sunscreen
UVA/UVB Guard. Won t Clog Pores. Oil-Free. Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection. Won t Run into Eyes and Sting. Water resistant Coppertone Sport® Faces Lotion is a high performance sunscreen that is ideal for your face.  It helps protect against premature aging from the sun and won t clog pores, which can cause breakouts.
Photo (1)
Katelin D.
Katelin D.
Portland, OR

Sunscreen is a MUST in any skin care regime. It's not only important to maintain the appearance of skin, it is your first line of defense against harmful UV rays. After watching my Father go through painful surgery for skin cancer removal, I don't mess around when it comes to sunscreen. Coppertone Sport Sunscreen is a great choice, with a high spf, and easy to apply formula that will stick around even on your most active days. It applies white, but dries white allowing you to avoid missing spots without looking like Casper the Friendly Ghost on the beach. It does not have an unpleasant or overwhelming smell, so you can still layer your favorite fragrance over it for a day out in the sun.
I never go to the beach without this is my bag!
Don't forgot to pack Coppertone Sport Sunscreen on your next outdoor adventure!
Kelsey C.
Kelsey C.
Stanhope, NJ

I picked up Coppertone Sport Sunscreen on the way to the beach with my girlfriends! We had an exciting day ahead of us and we couldn't wait to get there. We applied it once when we first got to the beach and it went on quite nicely. My one critique would be that it took a little bit to rub all of the sunscreen in, but that was fine! We only applied it once more about noon and after a fun-filled day complete with playing volleyball, swimming, walking around the boardwalk, and more; we had only burnt a tiny bit! Which for only applying it twice throughout the course of the day is pretty good in my opinion.
Jade R.
Jade R.
Orlando, Fl

This is my go to sun block for my entire family. We live a very active life, so it's nice to have a sunblock that works well with our lifestyle. I keep a bottle of this in our vehicles at all time because with our line of business we never know when we may be working outside, we carry swim suites in a car because we live near the beach and we randomly go swimming so this sunblock is on stock in our home. Plus side is its children friendly as well. It a great sunblock for living in Florida where it's hot most of the year.
Meg W.
Meg W.
Lubbock, TX

I love this product. As a very pale person growing up in Michigan right on the lake, summers were rough. I also ran cross country and track, and my face and shoulders would frequently burn during practice. Then I found this! It doesn't run off when you sweat or go in the water. It has been my life saver so many times. It also isnt has heavy as some other sunscreens, so you don't have that oily coated feeling. I highly recommend!
Lara Q.
Lara Q.
Solon, IA

I am very pale and prone to lobster-skin. This sunscreen is very easy to find in my local supermarkets, comes in high SPF, and does not sweat off like regular sunscreen does! I like to be active and out in the heat during the summer, and this stuff really does the job. I'd give Five stars if they can somehow figure out how to make it unscented - I hate the smell of sunscreen in general.
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
Willard, UT

My girls play soccer all year long. When they are under the hot summer sun they need something to protect them. They are blond hair, blue eyed, fair skinned teenagers that are picky about how they look and smell. They won't use just anything. They love the smell and feel of this sunscreen. I love the coverage and know that my girls are well protected, even when they sweat!
Elva C.
Elva C.
Mission, TX

I purchased this sunscreen on a trip to the beach with my children. I know I bought the spf recommended by the store associate, but for some reason my children still got really burned/suntanned. I don't know what happened or what went wrong, but it didn't really work. I reapplied after a couple of hours and still. So, now I'm weary about repurchasing it again.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.

Coppertone isn't fancy, but its actually one of my favorite sunscreen brands because it's one of the few brands that I've never had leave a white tint on my skin. This is important because I'm already pale enough -- I don't need any help in the matter. The sport formulation is great because it stays put even when I'm running a long distance race.
Maria A.
Maria A.
Haltom City, TX

I used this product this year when we went to a water park. I applied it before we went to the park and also applied it before we went swimming. After a good 3 hours we took a break and still felt pretty good that I didn't have reapply. As the day went on i didnt feel the need to reapply but I did just in case but I have to say it a good product
Charis C.
Charis C.
Puyallup, WA

I've used this product for years, and it's always been exactly what me and my family needs.
Application is easy and quickly, and when following the instructions properly, this works everytime.
The formula isn't greasy or to dry and while I do find it slightly expensive, I do think that the size of the bottle is adequate to last for a while.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Columbia City, IN

Use on animals?
Laura M.
Laura M.

Does this product stay on well in water?
Maggie C.
Maggie C.
Unionville, Ontario, ON

For those who rated this a B, why? why not an A?
Shelby s.
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA

What are the main ingredients in this product?

Join Now