Coppertone Sport Sunblock Stick, SPF 30, 0.6-Ounce Sticks (Pack of 3) uploaded by Luisa C.

BY COPPERTONE

Please note: Due to packaging updates, the image shown may temporarily appear different f see more...

• if this gets in your eyes does it hurt?1 Answers
  • Does this stay on even after being in the pool and or sun 4 Answers
Coppertone Sport Sunblock Stick, SPF 30, 0.6-Ounce Sticks (Pack of 3)
  • "Great sunblock ! I have super sensitive skin & this doesn't break me out! It's quick & easy to use. Also, it's great to travel with due to its compact size. And most importantly, it protects your skin from the Sun!" in 7 reviews
Kyra M.
I think that this is good, just like the Coppertone Sport High Performance Sunblock Spray, because they both have a low spf of 30. I bought this at target, just like the spray so I know you can buy it there. I don’t stick to this stick, I use any sunscreen that is near me. This is not expensive.
Kali K.
York, SC
So I’m 100% a summer baby and I wouldn’t go on the beach or in a pool without this. It covers the lips without that slimy sunblock feel. Plus it’s in chapstick form so it works for easy apply for the face and ear region! You can find it at Walmart or Target or any drug store.
Taylor C.
This is so so so easy to apply. Especially good for kids...mine can even use this and put it on herself! Also, it doesn't come off in the water - which is a plus.
Shakeyah B.
Fairview, TN
Since we spend a lot, and I mean a lot, of time at the ballparks during the summer I try and make sure that I protect my family and my own skin with the sport option of the sunscreen. I only like the spray option and not the lotion version because I feel like it is a little heavy for my skin type but the spray option is fab.
Kaitlyn L.
Chambersburg, PA
I use this on my face and my hair part when I go swimming or I'm going to spend a lot of time outside during the summer. It leaves residue of course but usually I'm about to get into a pool anyway. If I don't use it on my hair part it burns and ends up flashing and if looks like I have dandruff.
Sabrina R.
Kenmore, NY
The sticks are the way to go! No mess, easy to apply. I buy mine at target for a very reasonable price! I don't wear this often but it has met my expectations when I need to keep the sun exposure low on my skin
Paula Z.
doral, FL
This sunscreen is the most used in my house. It is easy to use and there is no need for spills and irritated eyes. It works great for us and for our kids. It is gentle to the skin and it really protects from the sun.
Crystal W.
Decent coverage but get like had to reapply more thang I would like. Good value for the price, and I like it being available at many stores. I think I will continue using the most but probably not bother with the stick anymore.
Jenny S.
Ashville, OH
We always carry these products with us to all the sporting events. Great for kids playing ball, easy to use, no residue, good price, not very big so easy to store in purse or ball bag, helps to keep the kids protected in the sun very light weight.
Camila B.
produto de longa duracao, facil de aplicar e protege por longos periodos. o produto tem cheiro agradavel, embalagem convidativa e bom para peles sensiveis. eu comprei na CVS e acho que o produto poderia melhorar no preco. textura suave e bom para viagens.
Kari R.
Tampa, FL
Does this stay on even after being in the pool and or sun
Sofia T.
Ardmore, PA
if this gets in your eyes does it hurt?