BY COPPERTONE

Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB With Duraflex™. Durable technology that moves with your skin. Stays on strong in extreme sweat conditions . Water Resistant. Contains no CFCs which deplete the ozone layer. Copperstone Sport® Pro Series Continuous Spray is advanced sports equipment for active people.  Specially formulated with DuraFlex™ a durable technology that moves with your skin, so it won t get in the way of your game.  Designed for extreme condition that trigger sweating because it stays on strong and won t run into your eyes and sting.  Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB protection that is always water resistant. see more...

• Does it really not clog? I had used one of the sprays bef...6 Answers
Coppertone Sport Pro Series Clear Continuous Spray Sunscreen
  • "This is a great sunscreen that is very wateproof and lasts a while." in 1 review
  • "I reapply often for my own sake, but the product lasts a long time! " in 1 review
  • "And the spray is much easier to use then s lotion." in 1 review
  • "I have very pale skin and can't go in the sun for more than about 5 minutes without sunscreen." in 1 review
Brittney H.
I buy this for my husband who is too lazy to rub in his sunscreen! It is a sticky consistency and honestly not my favorite sunscreen. It is more harsh on my sensitive skin but the packaging makes it easy to throw it in your bag and the nozzle applies the product evenly on your skin. Will continue to buy this for my husband!
Laleña J.
Lemon Grove, CA
I'm lazy, so naturally I like spray sunscreen. However, some spray sunscreens leave me feeling oily and sticky. This one does not. I usually rub in the sunscreen after I spray it, and this does a nice job and smoothing into my skin and ensuring it protects me from the sun's harmful rays. 10/10, would recommend.
Danielle M.
this is so super quick to use when kids are running either in and out of the house all day or in and out of the lake all day in the summer. It never fails and doesnt smell bad at all. the kids can use it we rub it in and they go. Great for the hot summer months
Dustin P.
Nashville, TN
This is my go to when it comes to sunscreen. With stands water pretty well. I always re apply once coming out the water for precautionary purposes but over all a great sunscreen with a good scent. I just wish they could design a can to heat up the spray when it comes out. lol
Candice J.
Zanesville, OH
I keep a can of this in my jeep! It's easy to apply and helps prevent those awkward sunburns that can happen from riding with the top off! It doesn't smell awful and comes out in a nice even mist!
Stephanie C.
Toulon, IL
I use this product all the time in the summer. My main use for it is when I go boating and it works great! The only thing is that I have to reapply every few hours, but I have never gotten burnt or sun poisoning while using this product.
Dawn F.
Lancaster, CA
I am very white and so I have tried many sunscreens. I have found that Coppertone Sport has been the best coverage I get. I use 50 spf, and rarely get burned when I remember to reapply. The spray goes on easy. The only downfall is that it does have a "sticky" feeling after spraying it on, which my kids hate. But I will choose sticky feeling over sunburn anyway. I have tried other brands and have burned within 60 minutes of putting them on. This one I only burn if I don't reapply every 2 hours (1.5 if in water). I have been buying this brand for many years now.
Jenna V.
Urbana, OH
The coopertone sport is the best sunscreen I've ever used. Since its sport it doesn't wear off when you sweat. Although you should still reapply every 2 or so hours it works really well in protecting you skin against harmful UV rays. I would recommend this sunscreen.
Emily P.
I love this sunscreen! It has a pleasant smell and works really well when you're swimming or active in other outdoor activities. It's a bit pricy when compared to others, but so worth it! This is the only sunscreen my family purchases.
Athena P.
Los Angeles, CA
Definitely a good but for those who are playin sports and need something lightweight that won't spill all over their practice bags. Just make sure to reapply, especially if you're easily burned.
Sherri D.
Winnipeg, MB
Does it really not clog? I had used one of the sprays before and once I had used about half the can it started to clog. Is this truly a good product?