Coppertone Sport Lotion SPF 50 Sunscreen uploaded by Tiffany W.

BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone Sport Breathable Ultra Sweatproof Sunscreen: Helps prevent sunburn Retains SPF after 80 minutes of activity in the water or sweating Equipment for your skin High-performance sunscreen is non-greasy and bonds to your skin so it won't run into your eyes and sting No-slip-grip formula Metal key clip included see more...

Coppertone Sport Lotion SPF 50 Sunscreen
  • "I likes the packaging the best. It was on a clip key chain. The product was gentle on my skin. I have sensitive skin and it gave me no problems. I was very pleased with the product. I used this for the first time. I recommend this as a good sunscreen. " in 11 reviews
Natasha T.
Grain Valley, MO
Keeps us from getting sunburned on our long days at the pool. It works great as long as it is reapplied like it’s supposed to be. Great price too and I feel like it works just as well as the super expensive brands.
Bri R.
I love the Coppertone sport sunscreen. I have this key chain version on my diaper bag in the summer. The packaging makes it accessible and on-hand every moment. This is sensitive enough to use on me and my daughter. I reapply as directed for maximum protection. It does have the classic sunscreen scent.
Jordan W.
Works great! I don't typically burn but my husband burns easily (& sweats a lot) so I purchased the sport version of our favorite sunscreen and it works wonderfully. It doesn't come off when you sweat which prevents having to constantly reapply it while at amusement parks or in the pool.
Skye B.
Orlando, FL
With lots of hours spent playing soccer in FL, I always trusted coppertone to stay on and work, even with all the sweating. I never got a sunburn, just embarrassing tan lines. I like how I know the packaging in the stores and can identify it without seeing the name.
Crystal J.
Peabody, MA
My go-to sunscreen! It has a lightweight feel, and doesn't make you feel slick and greasy if you go in the water after applying - although you should wait some time before going in the water after applying to allow it time to soak in.
Kearie L.
Donna, TX
I love this brand of sunscreen. It last and protects my skin. The packaging is convenient and easy to use. I use this for my whole family in our beach trips. The price is okay but I feel all sunscreens are pricey but it protects your skin and does the job it needs to do.
Carson P.
Sunnyvale
Good when your out in the sun all day and I bought it at the dollar store! It was exactly what I thought it was gonna be and it could improve on the packaging! I would recommend this because it stays on for quite a long time.
Haley H.
Roanoke, IN
Perfecr sunscreen for when you're on the go! Its small and compact but it protects me from sun burns. I have very fair skin and have had serious 2nd degree burns in the past so sun burns are very risky for my sensitive skin. A few coats every few hours leaves me with peace of mind for less risk of burning and aging my skin
Rachel H.
Greensburg, IN
I burn very easily since I'm fair skinned and Iv trusted copper tone spf 50 so keep the sun off and it last pretty good when wet. Will be using this stuff next summer on vacation
Victoria M.
Very convenient to have on you especially when you're on the go outdoors and you need to reapply. I feel like a lot of people think that because their moisturizers/makeup have spf, they don't have to worry about getting sunblock for it's general usage, but to be honest spf wears off within two hours so it's safer to use it throughout the day. I trust Coppertone and love to use this version of it.