Add a Photo

By COPPERTONE
#101 in Sunscreen

Coppertone Sport® High Performance AccuSpray® sunscreen uses a unique technology designed to deliver a continuous spray that you can control and spray at any angle for quick and even application. Specially formulated for active adults, this clear sunscreen spray is equipment for your skin. It goes on quickly and dries in seconds. Stays on strong when you sweat so it won't run into your eyes and sting. Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection. Water resistant (80 Minutes).

Photos (66)
Tami M.
Tami M.
Honolulu, HI
July 23, 2016, 12:18 a.m.
Review for: Coppertone Sport Continuous Spray Sunscreen SPF 30 - 16 oz
This is the most convenient sunscreen: I can cover my whole body, by myself, including my back, in a minute. It protects well as long as you apply it as directed (Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Do not spray directly on face. Spray into hands and apply to face. Use in well-ventilated areas. Reapply: after 80 minutes of swimming or seating; immediately after towel drying; at least every 2 hours.). The problem is that, when used as directed, it is hella expensive if you are spending hours at the beach with your family. Like, I can go through a can in a day. Luckily for me, I normally spend only an hour at a time at the beach, so I apply before I go, and leave after I swim so I don't need to reapply. Even though I wish it was less expensive, I will always buy it because it's so convenient compared to lotions, and less expensive than some other spray sunscreens. Plus, it has the classic Coppertone scent which I love. Oh, one more bonus: I spray it on my legs when wearing shorts and it gives a nice sheen and makes everything look a little extra nice.
Liz K.
Liz K.
Bourbonnais, IL
With three very fair skin complected boys under the age of eight, getting them to stand still long enough for me to put sun screen on is incredibly difficult. This product is critically necessary for our family to function during the summer and to keep our children safe. Having a bad sunburn is not only painful, but it can have a long lasting effects including increasing cancer. Keeping my children safe is what being a mother is all about while letting our children be children. Their love of the outdoors allows them to grow and learn, and this sunscreen has proven highly effective in keeping my children outside whether they are engaging in sports, exploring, or simply swinging on their playset. We typically purchase a high SPF to ensure they are protected and have never been let down by this product.
Maura S.
Maura S.
Old Bridge, NJ
I love this sunscreen. I have very sensitive skin that is also super pale. I bought this when I was going to the Dominican Republic because I knew no matter what I'd be sweating and I needed a sunscreen that could work with the conditions I was in. I applied this generously every time I felt warmth from the hot sun, and I wound up never burning in the 6+ hours I was in the sun and I actually had some tan with freckles which was a much better look for my bridesmaid dress for my sisters wedding than being a lobster. I was even able to spray my hands and apply this to my face without it burning like every other sunscreen, even those ones meant for the face. I definitely recommend it to anyone even if you aren't being active, this helps you worry less about sweating off the suntan lotion.
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Lincolnville, ME
I love this sunscreen. When I remember to follow the directions and re-apply after a while, it works so well. I love the spray and that I don't have to rub it in. I also love that it doesn't have that awful coconut smell. What I don't love is that it is very sticky. The first time I used it was while volunteering for 8 hours at an outdoor art festival. I was standing at a booth all day and just from walking around a little bit, dirt was getting stuck all over me. I looked filthy. Of course, it also makes sand stick to me. And when all of my hair was dyed blue and a little of my hair came in contact with it, it made my hair color bleed out all over my skin and down my back. But I burn easily so all of this is worth using this sunscreen.
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Baton Rouge, LA
This is the only sunscreen I use for running. We do quite a few races all year long. Being from the deep south the sun can be brutal. But with this I at least know I wont get burned. I usually use 30SPF and spray it all over. It is an easy application and dries fairly quickly. I've never had an issue with it. It stays on even when you are sweating buckets. Of course reapplication is needed if you are out for a while but that is normal. I personally love this product. My only complaint is, if you don't wash your shirts quickly enough (let them sit in the dirties) sometimes they get a yellow tinge/discoloration around the neck and arms (not from sweat).
Susie G.
Susie G.
I won't use the 'Sport' formula again. Last summer, my son and I got horrible sunburns while using this. I blamed myself, 'Maybe I didn't put enough on?', 'Maybe I took too long to reapply'. So flash forward to a few weeks ago on Spring Break. I used this sunscreen formula again and was very careful to monitor our time and activities. Here we go again, burned. My son has also complained that this stings and he's right. At the beach, when re spraying this, I could feel a tingling/slight pain like burning on my skin. I will never buy or use this Sports formula again. The Kids and Baby formula works super great on kids and adults so I will stick to that.
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
This stuff is my go-to on vacations. I've never had a sunburn and I don't intend to start. My husband, on the other hand, will burn and peel if he's in the sun too long and we forget sunscreen. I made that mistake once and my in-laws joked that I was married to a redneck. Never again, I tell you. I find the spray to be more convenient than a bottle, although both work well. With the spray I can carry it around easily, we don't have to worry about greasy hands, and I don't have to worry about it accidentally getting all over everything because I can lock the can. We also didn't have any issues with it staining clothes.
Cassidy H.
Cassidy H.
Sept. 5, 2016, 3:18 p.m.
Review for: Coppertone Sport Sunscreen Spray Set with SPF 30 - 2 Pack
Coppertone is the main sunscreen that I use. It works great and it is affordable! I work at a summer camp and I am outside constantly but this sunscreen does the job. I don't find myself having to reapply much even when I am sweating or swimming. I personally love the spray kind just because it doesn't feel oily like liquid sunscreen does. DON"T FORGET TO RUB IN AFTER SPRAYING! I forgot that once and had horrible streaky sunburns. I do think that the caps are a little flimsy. I have broken one or two from dropping and it's annoying when you can't use a full can of sunscreen because the cap broke.
Katie S.
Katie S.
This was my favorite stuff growing up as a kid because my mom could just spray it on super fast and then we would be in the water in seconds! There was no standing around waiting for it to dry. It is pretty sticky though, as most spray ons are, but if your main goal is to play in the water, you don't really mind. That being said, I wouldn't recommend this if you are just going to the beach to sunbathe. You will be sticky.
I have very fair skin and my mom made me reapply every 2-3 hours to ensure I didn't get burned! Don't forget the top of your feet! No one like burned feet.
Cici J.
Cici J.
So if you're going to be hanging outside for a barbecue or party, you absolutely NEED sunscreen. I particularly love this sunscreen because it provides great protection. I don't get burned, and I rarely even tan while wearing this one (and I tend to tan while wearing others). My skin loves Coppertone and this one is really great for your body (I would go for something lighter for your face). Sunscreen is essential for preventing aging and skin cancer! SPF 30 is all you really need, as SPF above that only provides small fractions of more protection. Anyway. I love coppertone
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Millbury, OH
Do you have to rub it in after spraying?
Elizabeth N.
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
Do you prefer lotion or spray? I'd rather lotion
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Obetz, OH
Is the sport better than the regular?
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Erie, PA
Would you rather rub the lotion on or Spray it on?
Kasey G.
Kasey G.
Meridian, MS
Does this product leave a residue behind after bathing? I find that some sunscreens do, no matter how hard you scrub.