BY COPPERTONE #15 in Body Sunscreen

Coppertone Sport® High Performance AccuSpray® sunscreen uses a unique technology designed to deliver a continuous spray that you can control and spray at any angle for quick and even application. Specially formulated for active adults, this clear sunscreen spray is equipment for your skin. It goes on quickly and dries in seconds. Stays on strong when you sweat so it won't run into your eyes and sting. Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection. Water resistant (80 Minutes).

Reviews (1914)
Emma K.
Eudora, KS
I am a natural red head, which means I also have very fair skin. This sunscreen does the best! I am n it always the best at applying, so I can tell when I missed a spot- and also can tell that this product really works!
Kambrie K.
This is the only brand of spray sunscreen i go for. It dries down perfectly and isn’t sticky. The only downside is that it can’t go on the face or it’ll make your eyes sting. I repurchase this at least 4 times a year.
Morgan H.
Nashville, TN
I’m a redhead so I am familiar with my sunscreens. This is my #1 choice. It dries quickly and protects for an actual decent amount of time. It doesn’t run with I get wet and it doesn’t smell terrible either.
Amber W.
My husband lose the spray where I prefer the lotion. The spray is quick and easy and perfect for kids or being on the water. The only part I do not care for is that sometimes it misses spots and you get random burns in places, but I continue to buy it.
Alysia B.
Williamsburg, KY
This is my favorite sunscreen, I use it anytime I go out during the summer. I like the 30 SPF because it protects me from UV rays and getting sunburned but I may still able to get somewhat of a tan
melissa ☻.
This sunscreen works really well when you know you’re going to do something active like sports, going to the beach etc. its not that expensive either, mine came in a value pack which came out to be much better than buying one.
Selena S.
Jacksonville, FL
Just bought my first can this summer and so far have used just an little at the beach kept my skin soft and protected while at the beach love this brand Coppertone Sport High Performance Sunblock Spray
Veronica R.
Westland, MI
This stuff is my go to sunscreen during the summer! I love it so much. I don’t even do sports but it’s lovely to have when you go to the beach and playing around. It doesn’t feel like you have much on you either
Sandra A.
Catawissa, PA
This is my go to when it comes to sun protection for my daughters' during outdoor sports. The application is easy and it doesn't leave them feeling greasy or sticky. The sun protection is top notch!
Vanessa K.
I am very fair skinned and I always buy this brand. Stays in very well. Works so well I don't even get a slight tan when I use it, I am just as pale at the end of the day as I was when I started.
Jessica M.
Millbury, OH
Do you have to rub it in after spraying?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
Do you prefer lotion or spray? I'd rather lotion
Nicole L.
Obetz, OH
Is the sport better than the regular?
Melissa R.
Erie, PA
Would you rather rub the lotion on or Spray it on?
Kasey G.
Meridian, MS
Does this product leave a residue behind after bathing? I find that some sunscreens do, no matter how hard you scrub.