BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone Sport® High Performance AccuSpray® sunscreen uses a unique technology designed to deliver a continuous spray that you can control and spray at any angle for quick and even application. Specially formulated for active adults, this clear sunscreen spray is equipment for your skin. It goes on quickly and dries in seconds. Stays on strong when you sweat so it won't run into your eyes and sting. Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection. Water resistant (80 Minutes).

C L.
Livingston, NJ
This sunscreen is so convinient because its avaible at most local drugstores and grocery stores also its very cheap and fast since you can just quickly spray it all over your body. It is waterproof for 2 hours and doesnt feel heavy or weighed done at all. I would reccommend this to others.
Amber D.
GARLAND, TX
This sunscreen spray is great! The spray is forceful and continuous, so I don't feel like too much product gets taken by the wind at all and applies directly where you're spraying it. Definitely affordable for the amount of product you get! My skin is very fair, and I did not get sunburned using this sunscreen all summer! I like to apply every 1.5-2 hours, and yes, it is waterproof! Not greasy feeling either, which is a huge plus for me. Best sunscreen out there, in my opinion! Definitely would recommend!
Emma K.
Eudora, KS
I am a natural red head, which means I also have very fair skin. This sunscreen does the best! I am n it always the best at applying, so I can tell when I missed a spot- and also can tell that this product really works!
Kambrie K.
This is the only brand of spray sunscreen i go for. It dries down perfectly and isn’t sticky. The only downside is that it can’t go on the face or it’ll make your eyes sting. I repurchase this at least 4 times a year.
Christina F.
My husband and I go on hikes all the time and this stuff is great! We pack it into one of our backpacks and one application lasts a couple of hours. It has a fine mist so you're not missing spots, it doesn't smell bad, and it actually blocks the sun.
Morgan H.
Nashville, TN
I’m a redhead so I am familiar with my sunscreens. This is my #1 choice. It dries quickly and protects for an actual decent amount of time. It doesn’t run with I get wet and it doesn’t smell terrible either.
Alysia B.
Williamsburg, KY
This is my favorite sunscreen, I use it anytime I go out during the summer. I like the 30 SPF because it protects me from UV rays and getting sunburned but I may still able to get somewhat of a tan
Melissa G.
This sunscreen works really well when you know you’re going to do something active like sports, going to the beach etc. its not that expensive either, mine came in a value pack which came out to be much better than buying one.
Erin S.
Columbia, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
Coppertone sunblock is very affective, it’s 100 spf, it is a spray so the only con would have to be that it can go on blotchy because it’s a spray I recommend you still rub it around on your skin to get a evenly layer
Selena S.
Jacksonville, FL
Just bought my first can this summer and so far have used just an little at the beach kept my skin soft and protected while at the beach love this brand Coppertone Sport High Performance Sunblock Spray
Jessica M.
Millbury, OH
Do you have to rub it in after spraying?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
Do you prefer lotion or spray? I'd rather lotion
Nicole L.
Obetz, OH
Is the sport better than the regular?
Melissa R.
Erie, PA
Would you rather rub the lotion on or Spray it on?
Kasey G.
Meridian, MS
Does this product leave a residue behind after bathing? I find that some sunscreens do, no matter how hard you scrub.

Amazon