BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone Sport® High Performance AccuSpray® sunscreen uses a unique technology designed to deliver a continuous spray that you can control and spray at any angle for quick and even application. Specially formulated for active adults, this clear sunscreen spray is equipment for your skin. It goes on quickly and dries in seconds. Stays on strong when you sweat so it won't run into your eyes and sting. Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection. Water resistant (80 Minutes).

Ashley M.
Lockport, IL
As a lifeguard, I use A LOT of sunscreen. Coppertone sport is always my go-to brand. The spray can makes for easy application and clean hands. I cannot recommend the sport version enough if you’re going to be swimming or running around. It keeps your skin safe!
Emily D.
Fairfield, CT
A lot of the times, I don’t apply sunscreen because I can’t be bothered. Copper tone is an easy spray can with full coverage. I don’t need to rub it in, and depending on the spf, I reapply and the sun doesn’t bother me.
Morgan H.
nashville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’m a redhead so I am familiar with my sunscreens. This is my #1 choice. It dries quickly and protects for an actual decent amount of time. It doesn’t run with I get wet and it doesn’t smell terrible either.
Sarah P.
Gahanna, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this sunscreen! It’s been a go to in our family since I was about 8 years old. I love the twist to lock top, no nasty spillage in your pool bag. The only downside is that I hate how sticky and greasy my skin feels.
Kris A.
Camillus, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Living in Hawaii most of my life, this stuff LITERALLY saves my skin. I buy the value packs (two spray bottles plus the regular sunscreen and a face stick) from Costco!
Michelle H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Living on a lake, keeping your skin protected from the sun is vital! I prefer copper tone bc it seems to stay on and protect longer, even after being in the water!
Suzanne P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is our go to summer essential for sunblock. It is water resistant up to 80 minutes and easy to apply. The spray on applicator helps provide an even coat on your skin. The sunscreen itself is very light. You know it's on but you can hardly feel it because it is not sticky, strong or greasy. It has a light scent. It smells like summer. It protects your skin well from the sun.
Jessica M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this all the time during the summer, as a sports photographer I am at baseball tournaments all day and this is so easy to use. I like the spray better as it don't like the greasiness on my hands. This does go on kind of greasy but does dry down, which I like as I don't like my skin feeling greasy all day. It keeps my skin protected. I keep the in my car so I have it with me at all times, in case I forget to put it on before I leave home.
Dana M.
Belton, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a sunscreen queen. My super fair skin, naturally redheaded self-loves sunscreen! The Coppertone Spray is a great staple for all over. I still love a good cream sunscreen but in a jam, this is definitely one of the brands I keep on hand. It is easily accessible through most of my local stores. It is reasonably priced and gets the job done. The smell is a little potent but it does the job so that's the least of my worries!
Ellie B.
This is a really great sunscreen. We use it at the summer camp I work at. It is quick and efficient for spraying. It dries pretty quick and it clear and non greasy. It is a little pricey and runs out fairly quickly. And I am not sure how good the ingredients are for skin/ environment. But overall, I would recommend this product.
Jessica M.
Millbury, OH
Do you have to rub it in after spraying?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
Do you prefer lotion or spray? I'd rather lotion
Nicole L.
Obetz, OH
Is the sport better than the regular?
Melissa R.
Erie, PA
Would you rather rub the lotion on or Spray it on?
Kasey G.
Meridian, MS
Does this product leave a residue behind after bathing? I find that some sunscreens do, no matter how hard you scrub.