BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone Sport® High Performance AccuSpray® sunscreen uses a unique technology designed to deliver a continuous spray that you can control and spray at any angle for quick and even application. Specially formulated for active adults, this clear sunscreen spray is equipment for your skin. It goes on quickly and dries in seconds. Stays on strong when you sweat so it won't run into your eyes and sting. Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection. Water resistant (80 Minutes).

Sara S.
Benton, KY
We have used Coppertone for years unfortunately we made the mistake of using an expired canned last year and got pretty burned so just make sure your product is in date and you should be good to go it provides pretty adequate coverage and is sweat and waterproof
Michelle M.
Oxford, MS
This sunscreen is great for athletes, if you’re going in and out of water, or if you’re sweating. It didn’t budge for a couple hours and when I did reapply, it went on so easily. It’s very effective too, as I didn’t get sunburnt once while wearing it!
Lauren S.
Nashville
I guess this works, but I am incredibly fair-complected, so if I don't reapply on the hour, every hour, I will burn for sure. Recently, I've learned to favor sunscreen like Neutrogena® Ultra Sheer® Body Mist Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 100+
Amanda G.
Buford, GA
Not fond of the smell but who is when it comes to sunscreen? This product does its job. I do feel like I have to reapply more often but I feel like it is because it’s spray. However, like I said, does the job and doesn’t bother my sensitive skin.
Victoria T.
This is a great product for the money! I have used it several times and never got sunburned! I would recommend this product to anyone! You can't go wrong with Coppertone! It is very affordable and comparable to other sunscreens.
Jennifer R.
Love that I don't burn but it feels like hair spray on my skin. Leaves me really sticky and shiny. I use it when i'm out all day in the sun. I'd rather be sticky then burnt!!
Bailee B.
Love love love! I feel like I get such great coverage with this sunscreen, and I can apply it on myself with no trouble. It also does great getting in and out of water!
Gina O.
San Antonio
I use this all the time during the summer. It works great for my light skin and I don't seem to get as burnt and it seems to allow me to get some color but not red.
C L.
Livingston, NJ
This sunscreen is so convinient because its avaible at most local drugstores and grocery stores also its very cheap and fast since you can just quickly spray it all over your body. It is waterproof for 2 hours and doesnt feel heavy or weighed done at all. I would reccommend this to others.
Megan D.
Illinois USA
I like how this sunblock is a spray because it goes on much easier than the regular lotion kind. Although I feel like I still got pretty burnt. I love the packaging and I love the smell. I just don’t think it blocks the sun really well because I still got a burnt. I may have to get a stronger Spf but everything else I love about it.Coppertone Sport High Performance Sunblock Spray
Jessica M.
Millbury, OH
Do you have to rub it in after spraying?
Elizabeth N.
Lake Charles, LA
Do you prefer lotion or spray? I'd rather lotion
Nicole L.
Obetz, OH
Is the sport better than the regular?
Melissa R.
Erie, PA
Would you rather rub the lotion on or Spray it on?
Kasey G.
Meridian, MS
Does this product leave a residue behind after bathing? I find that some sunscreens do, no matter how hard you scrub.

Target