Coppertone Sport Continuous Spray SPF 30 6oz. uploaded by Rebecca B.

BY COPPERTONE

Stays on strong when you sweat. Light, breathable feel. Broad Spectrum SPF 30. Water Resistant. Continuous Spray see more...

• Does this product last all day or you have to apply so ...1 Answers
breanne s.
Badin, NC
I love using the spray sunscreen in the summer because it takes about 30 seconds to do your whole body and you’re done. I’ve always used Coppertone because it’s a reasonable price and it doesn’t irritate my skin. If you’re looking for a good sunscreen, this is it.
Kelly B.
Williamsburg, VA
I love using this sunscreen for when I’m going to be at the beach all day or an outside event! It stays through the sweat or water activities well and available at nearly any store i go to. I also can spray it on my face and it doesn’t clog my pores!
Kyra M.
I think that this spray sunscreen works like any other and it is not very pricy. But this one has a low SPF of 30, which is not that good. I bought this at target, so I know you can by it there, but there are other stores that carry it.
Lily L.
When I go on trips with my family or friends to a lake or anywhere with bodies of water on trips, I always get one of these to go. It keeps my skin protected from the sun and I can go have fun without worrying about sun damage.
Ellen D.
Vineyard
I love that Coppertone Sport sunscreen is so easy to apply on-the-go and that it smells like summer. It’s also fantastic that it isn’t sticky and has a wide range of coverage. This is one of my favorite sunscreen brands!
Madeleine A.
Morgantown, WV
This is my go to sunscreen when I’m at the beach or pool. It soaks into my skin pretty quickly and has a semi greasy feel, but it doesn’t bother me. I’ve bought so many of these and have no real complaints.
Maggie D.
Tupelo, MS
The product is easy to apply and doesn’t irritate skin. I don’t feel like I have to reapply quickly, and it seems to be pretty effective when I spend hours out on the lake. It has a nice scent and does not feel oily.
Rachel B.
Wickliffe, OH
Pretty decent sunscreen! Does its job for the most part, but needs to be reapplied sort of often. Not too expensive, and the continuous spray is a nice addition.
Ash. E.
As long as I have used this sunscreen, I haven’t had any major issues. I burn so easily and have to constantly apply this by the hour or else I will burn. I think it does the job. I always recommend a sports sunscreen to anyone that knows they’ll be around the pool or running around outside all day. The sprays are nice as well because the sand does not stick as much as it does with an actual lotion.
Ana-Sofia D.
The Coppertone Sport Spray is fantastic. The continuous one lasts me all day and I don't have to worry about reapplying unless I'm feeling paranoid. This brand is a classic and is so reliable for my sunscreen needs at the beach, pool, or hiking with my dogs!
Areli G.
Phoenix, AZ
Does this product last all day or you have to apply so often ?