Coppertone Sport Continous Spray Lotion SPF 50 uploaded by Mirtha M.Coppertone Sport Continous Spray Lotion SPF 50 uploaded by Maria P.

BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone sport continous spray lotion spf 50 6 oz - bonus 25% more free

Buy on Walmart
Maria P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best sunscreen I have used for my body. It sprays on evenly and boosts skins hydration. I am almost done with this bottle ready to purchase another one. I recently bought another brand sunscreen that was on sale, but it was super greasy and hard to distubute on skin which is why I always go back to this one. I get mine at walmart. Great for any outdoor activity if you want a lightweight feel on the skin and protection from the sun. Love the way it smells compared to other sunscreens.
Gabriela D.
Bradley, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
altho I am not a sporty girl I use this when I go on outings with my friends such as festivals or theme parks or when I am doing yard work and will be sweating and exposed to lots sun. it does go on a little thick-feeling but within a few minutes it feels like nothing. I don't expect a good performing sunscreen to smell very fragrant which this does not but it's nothing unbearable. it can be high in price (for drugstore brand) but you get what you pay for right?
Cecille W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this spray! It's continuous and sprays an even layer of sunscreen. It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin and has prevented me from sunburn. I know I can rely on this spray whenever I'm doing outside activities. I definitely prefer using sprays over lotions when it comes to my body because it's quick and convenient. It also doesn't leave my skin feeling sticky or dry. Would definitely recommend this to others!
Diana C.
Sunscreen is a must during summer for me (well for most) because I tend to peel very harshly even if i don't go swimming or sunbathing or anything I just randomly start peeling so I need some serious sunscreen and this sunscreen is one of my favorites! It doesn't leave anything sticky and I can wear it with normal clothes (yes I am aware it says sport but somehow it works for me!)
Jessica G.
Harlan, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Easy to use for kids on the go. When we get to the pool my kids don't want to wait around to lather on sunscreen. This spray makes it quick and easy. I can spray one part of their body while they help rub in the lotion on another part. This brand is great, true sun protection without making their skin dry. Not only is it great for the kids it's good for the whole family. Coppertone Sport High Performance Sunblock Spray
Veronica T.
Walnut, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Coppertone Sport High Performance Sunblock Spray is my go to product, before engaging in my favorite outdoor activities, such a swimming, biking, hiking, running, playing sports, or even just enjoying a day outdoors with family. The spray is easily applicable and goes on evenly without any residue on the skin, which is often left by lotion sunscreens.
Amanda S.
Norfolk
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great product lasts all day and I don't get burned. Works though sweat and water. Only have to resorts once. Downfall is it does get sticky. The price is somewhat on the high side for me. I try to get it when they have a sale on it then I buys lot of it so I have some for the next season.
Diana A.
I'll give it 3 stars for convenience and because it does offer protection, but as I have come to learn is not so good for the environment and yourself (since you're inhaling all the chemicals). And also since is a spray form when you're at the beach half of the product dissapears in the breeze.
Lyndsay H.
Herrin, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this sunscreen! I have super pale skin and burn from being outside just 10 minutes! I love that I don't feel like I have to apply this every 30 minutes and not only that but it's a continuous spray so no need to get your hands sticky or dirty. I would buy over and over!
Abby D.
I am not a fan of sunscreen in general. I know that it is good for your protection but I hate that sticky feeling on your skin. I use this brand the most and I prefer they spray b/c it is faster. The problem is it doesn't last for a while because when you get in the water it usually comes off.