BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone Sport Sunscreen Continuous Spray provides broad-spectrum protection against UVAUVB rays with the touch of a button. This sweatproof sunscreen bonds to your skin and wont run into eyes. This unique spray form provides quick and even application no pumping required. Specially formulated for active adults this spray goes on quickly and dries in seconds. Alcohol evaporates from the skin for an immediate cooling effect. see more...

Mayra A.
Modesto
He's a great sunscreen or Outdoors especially where I live you need to have strong sunscreen cuz it's so hot and humid. I use this on top of my moisturizer my moisturizers already has sunscreen in it I use Aveeno so I'm very well protected. I like the censoring cuz it doesn't wash off right away when you go into the water or out swimming it stays on.
Fatima H.
Hallsville, TX
I run track and cross country and every year I get super dark. I needed something that would really work so I decided to give this one a shot. First off it's not as greasy as other sunscreens and the scent is not as strong which I great for runners. The only down side is that it didn't last the whole 80min and I still got a little dark but not as much as I usually do so it's better than nothing.
Chelsea D.
Lewisburg , TN
I purchased this in spf 70 and thought it would work perfectly since I love coppertone products. This product became very sticky and stayed tacky for nearly an hour after being applied. I reapplied every 90 minutes and I still burned. I am fair but normally spf 50+ will prevent burn. It did a fair job but had a bad feeling on my skin and didn't work for my fair skin.
Samantha L.
Modesto, CA
This is the best sun block for summer. It is my go to for the whole family. I'm Hispanic and I try to keep from getting any darker than I already am. I love that it's a spray on rather than a lotion because I feel like I get better coverage when I can just spray it on in every area of my body. Coppertone Sport High Performance Sunblock Spray
Kim R.
Marshall, TX
I love this summer product it is a must have. Anytime we go to Florida I have to have it or I will not survive. The spray I amazing because you don't feel it caked on like the lotion. #beachbashcontest @influenster
Kathy V.
My go-to sun protection for my family and me. It long wearing and doesn't wash away from sweat or even the pool. I love the spray to use feature makes applying to my toddler very easy! It's super affordable and great quality!
Jessica F.
Clermont, FL
Amazing sunscreen great for everyone in the family. Kids enjoy the spray and the price is very reasonable. Works great for a long day at the beach or pool. Will definitely be buying more would recommend to everyone!
Brittany J.
Saint Peters
We love this spray! It goes on easy, clear and dries fast. We bought the highest spf they had because my husband burns very easy. We applied once every 4 hours and it worked fantastic! It didn't sweat off or wash off when we got in the water. We now use this on the kids. Only thing to be careful of is it getting in your eyes. Definitely recommend.
Jo D.
It's great sunscreen. Keeps you from burning. I would recommend it. The best one to get is the water proof. Very satisfied. And it's affordable. You can find it at Walmart.
Kristin V.
Whenever I use sunscreen, I prefer to use this product because it's not greasy and it has lasting power. The spray makes it easy to apply.