Coppertone® Sport® Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Sunscreen Spray 9.5 fl. oz. Aerosol Can uploaded by Kayla Q.

BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone Sport® High Performance Continuous Spray is specially formulated for active adults. This light, breathable formula stays on strong when you sweat, sprays on at any angle for quick and even application and can help boost skin's hydration. Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection. see more...

Marcie M.
Davison , MI
This is an effective sunscreen. The spray makes it easier to apply without getting your hands messy . I purchased this at meijer and it was a little expensive but it’s a great brand. I use this on myself and my daughter. It definitely helps the sun from burning you and will last through a couple trips in the water.
Roxanne T.
portland, ME
Love this stuf when properly applied it really stays on better than other brands and if your pale like me in the summer you need an high spf thats gonna stay on in the pool. Cuz that water applifies those rays and no one wants to look like a lobster
Miranda K.
Mt Arlington, NJ
Great sunscreen! I’ve never gotten sunburn with this although my skin doesn’t easily burn. It doesn’t wash off the second you get in the water and it lasts a very long time.
Tina D.
Albuquerque, NM
This works well. I live in a very sunny place and I'm often hiking and running outside. This is kind of my go to. I feel that it is a fair price and I like how it sprays on conveniently. The only gripe I have about this product is its smell. I wish it was odorless or more natural.
Christain S.
Greensboro, NC
This product is super easy to apply as long as your skin is dry when you apply. I enjoy using this simply due to the ease of use. This isn't the best sunscreen you can buy, but it does the job. It can be tough if you are applying to the face on kids though. Once you get some on your hands, the bottle becomes slippery making it difficult to use.
Michael G.
Louisville, KY
This product works well on fair skinned individuals. I have used this product while swimming or just cutting the grass. Neither time did I get a sun burn. I recommend this product to all. Follow the instruction and reapply
Brittney H.
Flowery Branch, GA
This stuff is my favorite sunscreen!! I use this every time I go to the beach. It absorbs right into my skin and doesn't get in my eyes when I swim. It goes on easy and has great coverage-no missing spots that end up red as a lobster. I will probably always buy this, I don't foresee there being anything better.
Jayla S.
Philadelphia
This product seemed to have a great effect on my skin. It met my expectations very well it kept my skin clear from any burns and irritation. It felt very gentle and comforting on the skin. I bought this in a local groceries store.
nikki s.
Austell, GA
a great suncreen to take with you if you travel to the caribbean and its long wearing for those heavy sweats in the summer months. for those who have tattoos and want to keep their color vibrant i recommend taking a qtip and using this product to trace over your tattoos. keeps them looking good as new!
April B.
Tunnel Hill, GA
I have bought this to use when we go to the beach. It stays on longer and I don't have to worry about getting burnt while out in the sun. With the aerosol can you don't have to rub it on your skin, just spray it and it dries.