Coppertone® Sport® Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Sunscreen Spray 9.5 fl. oz. Aerosol Can uploaded by Kayla Q.

BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone Sport® High Performance Continuous Spray is specially formulated for active adults. This light, breathable formula stays on strong when you sweat, sprays on at any angle for quick and even application and can help boost skin's hydration. Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection. see more...

Kayla O.
Dickson City, PA
This product is great especially because it is a spray. I don’t mind lotions, but the spray helps me feel like it is getting more without the mess and helps to apply coverage without the extra work of rubbing it in. I do feel like it protects me from the sun and lasts a long time by staying on.
Taelor C.
Greenwood, SC
With having sensitive skin, sometimes I need a little more spf than normal. Especially when at the beach... a friend brought this when we took a trip (she’s very pale).. and I must say, this was my favorite! It kept me from getting crisp, and is definitely very affordable!
Jennifer H.
Louisiana , ['', '', "['', '', '']"]
I like this sunscreen bc of the spray. It never clogs. It doesn’t take much and the sport is great for any occasion really. I always go with 30spf bc it still always me to achieve some color which is always needed for my skin shade but keeps me from burning which is most important.
Kayla W.
Hattiesburg
This works well. If money was not an issue I would probably buy a dermatologist tested sunscreen though. I don’t like the smell of this one. And I wonder if other brands really are better for your skin. If I am putting something on my skin to protect it from the sun, I don’t want to harm it in another way.
Alexandra S.
Georgetown, OH
I took this product with me when I went on vacation to the Bahamas. I have very pale skin, but I am happy to say I didn’t get burnt once!!! I reapplied every 1-1.5 hours just to be safe. Overall, the product isn’t too pricy and the can lasts a long time. I would recommend this to a friend.
Amber B.
Billings, MT
This does well at keeping your skin protected. Not a fan of how greasy it is but it prevents sunburns for the most part. It's a gentle formula just make sure to hold your breath when spraying. Will more than likely buy again.
Macee K.
Minneola, KS
I’ve used this product pretty much since it came out in the spray can in any spf over 50. I am pretty much glow in the dark pale and I burn incredibly easy. This product has saved me from a great number of painful burns. The spray doesn’t have the greasy feel the lotion can sometimes have. Doesn’t sweat off or come of in the pool.
Yvette P.
San Diego, CA
It is so quick and easy to just spray on the kids when they are trying to get away. I love this product. It’s not too greasy or oily. I got the 3 pack deal at Costco. Which was great. 13 for all 3. That’s a steal.
Kiara R.
Murriet
I don’t rlly feel like it completely protected my skin but i do feel that it was very good at staying on my body and could withstand sweat. Over it was better than having nothing on my skin.
Rose L.
Fort Wayne , IN
Super easy to apply, just make sure to apply evenly! And apply often, it washes off from sweat easyish. But like I said it’s easy to apply. So just spray it on every once in awhile!