Coppertone® Sport® Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Sunscreen Spray 1.6 oz. Aerosol Can uploaded by Tanis M.Coppertone® Sport® Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Sunscreen Spray 1.6 oz. Aerosol Can uploaded by Uma K.

BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone Sport Continuous Spray Sunscreen: Stays on strong when you sweat High performance Light, breathable feel Water resistant (80 minutes) see more...

Coppertone® Sport® Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Sunscreen Spray 1.6 oz. Aerosol Can
  • "I love this product. I have been using it for years, growing up and as an adult. I have really fair, sensitive skin, i only trust this brand. for the price, you cant go wrong. I usually find it in my local drug store or grocery store. YOU NEED THIS PRODUCT!" in 7 reviews
Tina B.
Rochester, NY
So I saw that copper tone came out with an aerosol sunscreen , the price was good and seemed less messy to me so I decided to give it a try the smell was like aBeing at the beach. So easy to apply the drawbacks were if I sprayed and it. Was windy someone would get it back in their face, and while easy to spray inevitably you still had to rub it in otherwise you didn't know until it was too late wether you missed a spot and my child would have gotten a sunburn.would I buy this again probably for myself but not for using on my children
Lindsay G.
Parrottsville, TN
the aerosol can is excellent to start with . it makes for very neat application and no mess. the smell is that of which you would expect . the product itself works really well. if you get in the water however you may need to reapply, or i did anyway. i purchased this product from walmart while gathering things for a trip to carowinds, and i most certainly would purchase again. this is one of my top picks for sunscreen.
Rissa T.
Orlando, FL
I would use this sunscreen during 18-hour color guard and marching band rehearsals during the summers. Would follow the directions closely and, while not every practice day successfully escaped a light sunburn, I was more than than burnt by the end of every practice. No matter how much I sweat, I didn't need to reapply often. Really does work.
Jasmine B.
Dallas, TX
I live on Texas and during the summer it gets overwhelmingly hot, that's why I have to use a stronger sunscreen. The Coppertone sport broad spectrum is perfect because I still like to be outside and enjoy the sun and beautiful weather, but I'm also strict in what I use to protect my skin.
Sandra C.
San Tan Vly, AZ
This product is easy to use on the go. When we are at the park playing hard and the kids cant keep still long enough, this is spray on can makes it easy to quickly apply sunscreen. I always try to get the higher SPF .
JENNIFER K.
Selden, NY
I purchased this product in the summer time and I liked it. I liked that it is a spray so I am confident that I am not missing any areas of my skin. I thought it was very gentile and that it is SPF 50 ! It is also a great value for the price ! I would purchase it again.
avery W.
Waukesha, WI
This stuff is great! When I was a kid my mother always used to give me this when we went on vacation or were in the sun. Always protected my skin and it's been better than ever. the kids love putting it on because its not harsh and is very gentile on the skin.
Laura W.
Ranson, WV
I really like this sunscreen for my kids. Its perfect for them when they are at the pool or just outside playing. It actually works even if they get wet or sweat. I use it faithfully every summer.
Henry T.
It's awesome because if you need to get your back, someone would be more likely to put it on your back than a lotion. But outdoor use is a must because if there are others in the room the scent is disliked by others. Also thee bottle runs out quick.
Nelly C.
I go walking or jogging often and worry about being under the sun for so long. Coppertone is my favorite sunscreen and I especially love the spray because I don't worry about missing a spot.