Coppertone® Sport® Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Sunscreen Lotion 7 fl. oz. Squeeze Bottle uploaded by Lorely G.Coppertone® Sport® Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Sunscreen Lotion 7 fl. oz. Squeeze Bottle uploaded by Lorely G.Coppertone® Sport® Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Sunscreen Lotion 7 fl. oz. Squeeze Bottle uploaded by Jessica R.

BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone Sport Sunscreen Lotion: High performance Stays on strong when you sweat (won't run into eyes and sting) Light, breathable feel Water resistant (80 minutes) UVA/UVB see more...

Janae W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Usually I don't use SPF 50, but I bought this when I was going to an all day concert. I bought the Coppertone Sport because it is waterproof. (I knew I would be sweating that day)
It worked so well!!! I tanned in skin tone, but did not burn at all. What I loved the most though was the smell. Sunscreen usually has a very common "sunscreen" smell, but this one was different, I smelled delicious all day!
Andria W.
Very thick formula but does the job as long as it's applied quite a bit before sun exposure. It will also resist some water but if you're swimming I would reapply often. Not a bad scent, typical of sport sunblock. Have not burned using this as long as i reapply often. Definitely need a good shower and scrub after wearing it for the day.
Rachel A.
Plainsboro, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really prefer a lotion sunscreen, I feel like they moisturized and protect your skin. This one I always use if I'm going to the beach and it's going to be hot and I'll be in the water, reapply every couple hours if I'm sweating or go for a swim and never get burned but still get a little color (I'm
Very fair skinned!)
Andrea M.
Washingtonvle, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the only sunscreen I use. It's long-lasting and perfect for my outdoor activities. I work outside in the Summer and run in a lot of 5ks. I love knowing that I'm protected from the sun wile wearing it.
Austin C.
With summer hitting the United States, one should always stay protected by the sun. I enjoy this product because it's not as thick as other sun screen but just as protected and in some cases better.
lauren h.
louisville
this product is okay. it left my skin feeling very greasy & i had to keep reapplying. still got burnt. this was my first time using it. it was cheap which probably explains the value of the product. i purchased it at walmart. unfortunately this is the first & last time i'll be purchasing.
sara s.
Saint louis, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product - allowed for a day on vacation without a sunburn at the end. Easy to apply, not oily. Widely available, and a gentle product.
Jessica R.
Deville, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works great for my family kinda greasy but not to bad it stays put the sport line is the best way to go especially with active kids
Rebecca P.
Clovis, CA
Love this! When I use it, I never burn. Highly recommended! Coppertone Sport Ultra Sweatproof Sunscreen Lotion
Sarah C.
Fort Oglethorpe, GA
I generally prefer the lotion to the spray as it usually provides the best and most accurate coverage out in the sun. I like this brand because the coverage is good although the end result can be slightly greasy. I've never had any burns using this product.