Coppertone® Sport® Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Sunscreen Lotion 7 fl. oz. Squeeze Bottle uploaded by Jessica R.Coppertone® Sport® Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Sunscreen Lotion 7 fl. oz. Squeeze Bottle uploaded by Lorely G.Coppertone® Sport® Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Sunscreen Lotion 7 fl. oz. Squeeze Bottle uploaded by Lorely G.

BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone Sport Sunscreen Lotion: High performance Stays on strong when you sweat (won't run into eyes and sting) Light, breathable feel Water resistant (80 minutes) UVA/UVB see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "My family has used this sunscreen for many years. I'm very fair with super sensitive skin and this has worked great for me. Spreads well gentle on the skin. Available at many retailers Target, Walmart, Walgreens, etc. we will definitely continue to use coppertone sport. " in 7 reviews
Samantha D.
Sunbury, OH
I am one of those that LOVES summer and luckily I don't burn easily, my children, though, do. I bought Coppertone Sport SPF 50 to help them enjoy summer and I am so happy because this sunscreen lasts and lets them run around without getting sunburnt.
Abbey P.
Milwaukee, WI
Swear proof protection. Lasts up to 12 hrs. Unscented and gentle on the skin. Moisturizing formula leaves skin soft and smooth. I didn’t get sunburned with this! I would purchase this again (it was very affordable!)
Brianna Q.
Batavia, NY
This sunscreen is non-greasy and fast absorbing, and is great even for my sensitive skin. It’s also reliable even on sweaty days or days where you’re in the pool or in the beach. The price is also great!
Christine L.
Tinley Park
Super messy to apply, but effective. I don’t like using the spray sunscreen if I can avoid it, so this is what we choose to use. Definitely prevents sunburn without needing to be reapplied all the time.
Rachel A.
Plainsboro, NJ
I really prefer a lotion sunscreen, I feel like they moisturized and protect your skin. This one I always use if I'm going to the beach and it's going to be hot and I'll be in the water, reapply every couple hours if I'm sweating or go for a swim and never get burned but still get a little color (I'm
Very fair skinned!)
Claudia R.
Gainesville
My brothers are soccer players, and this helps keep them safe from the sun despite all that exposure. I've also used it plenty times of times on the beaches of Miami (where I live) and haven't gotten a sunburn yet!
Rachel S.
Wasilla, AK
We use coppertone for everone in our family. It is easy to apply and does not have a greasy after feel. The smell can be improved but not horrible. The kids don't mind having it applied so that is helpful and we have never had an issue with skin irritation. I would recommend o others.
Heather C.
Duluth, GA
My boyfriend and I are constantly reapplying sunscreen when in the sun for longer than 5 minutes due to our pasty nature. With this sunscreen however, we do not have to reapply! Just apply once and it's on for good. :) We (and our pasty skin) highly recommend this product.
Andrea M.
Washingtonvle, NY
This is the only sunscreen I use. It's long-lasting and perfect for my outdoor activities. I work outside in the Summer and run in a lot of 5ks. I love knowing that I'm protected from the sun wile wearing it.
Sarah C.
Amite, LA
This sunscreen works well. It doesn't leave a greasy feel on your skin and smells good. I like that it stays on even after being in water and sweating. It was a value for the price.