Coppertone® Sport® Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Sunscreen Lotion 7 fl. oz. Squeeze Bottle uploaded by Emilyann M.Coppertone® Sport® Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Sunscreen Lotion 7 fl. oz. Squeeze Bottle uploaded by Aly L.Coppertone® Sport® Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Sunscreen Lotion 7 fl. oz. Squeeze Bottle uploaded by Sherri H.

BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone Sport High Performance Sunscreen Lotion: Light, breathable feel Stays on strong when you sweat (won't run into eyes and sting) UVA/UVB Water resistant (80 minutes) see more...

Lily M.
I love Coppertone! Always works well and works into my skin without any white left over. It’s gentle on my skin and gives great coverage. I have always used this brand. Would for sure recommend it to others!
Julie B.
Boston, MA
The SPORT version stays on nicely after a lot if sweat & salt water -so nice you only have to reapply 1-2 times!
SPF 15 is my favorite go to spf. My dermatologist told me anything higher just preys on fears.....
Coppertone is a great product!
Courtney H.
Well wish I was using this now but it's about 10 degrees where I am! I have used this every summer sense I can remember. It is very gentle on my skin. Copper tone is a great brand and I even use it for my son! I wish they sold it in even bigger bottles because we are outside a ton!
Jackie W.
Poughkeepsie, NY
We spend most of the summer outside, either in the pool or out hiking on the trails. We need a great sunscreen that can keep up with out active lifestyle. This sunscreen is a great price and a great value. I will continue to purchase this product for my family.
Bobbie P.
Harrodsburg, KY
Coppertone provides great sun screen protection all day long even when I am out running in the heat and getting very sweaty. Easy to apply and goes on easy. Smell isn't terrible either!
Lauren L.
Coatesville, PA
This sunscreen is very effective and moderately priced. The packaging is very distant and I like how thick the bottles are; they definitely do not get crushed in a full beach bag. You can find this product at really any retailer and is great to use.
Dianne R.
Louisville, KY
My husband is very particular when it comes to hand/face/body/hair products. He doesn't like strong scents and texture is extremely important to him. This is the only sunscreen on the market that meets his standards. It absorbs quickly into the skin and doesn't feel like a film. The scent is neutral, light and pleasant. It protects from UVA and UVB rays and keeps his skin from burning even if he is outdoors awhile.
Jessica C.
Sayreville, NJ
Its so hard for me to find a sunscreen that is both safe and effective. I have a young child and pets and don't want to be using any products that can pose a threat to my animals or child. This coppertone sports broad spectrum is safe if ingested and or gets in the eyes you simply just rinse it out. Also, it works great! My daughter can go into the pool and it still works well, whereas with other products I've tried it would come right off. Thank you for this amazing product and i can say next summer I will be stocking up on more.
Caroline T.
Spring Lake, NC
This gives great protection. I use it when I know I'll be outside for a long time. My husband uses it when he plays in outdoor tournament and it's kept him from getting sun burned. Neither of us broke out from using it, but then again, we are not usually sensitive to any sunscreen products.
Aly L.
Bakersfield, CA
I'm less than impressed with Coppertone Sport Sunscreen. I hoped it would keep me from getting burned on my last trip to the beach, but had no such luck. Even after applying 30 minutes prior to sun exposure and not getting wet, I still ended up looking like a lobster.