Coppertone Sport After Sun Lotion, 9 oz uploaded by Sindy S.

BY COPPERTONE #23 in After-Sun Products

Dual Antioxidant Defense Heps Lock in Moisture With Vitamin E A high performance hydrating lotion that helps sun-drained skin recover in 2 ways: Helps hydratethirsty skin, so it can perform at its best; Supports your skins naturalantioxidant defenses that can be depleted after time in the sun. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Steph H.
I have red hair and pale skin so I depend a lot on sunscreen. Coppertone Sport After Sun Lotion keeps my skin moisturized and fresh after a day out in the sun. I definitely would recommend for anyone who spend their days active and outdoors.
Liv W.
River Ridge, LA
I love this after sun lotion. I'm very active in the summer so my skin needs major restoration after I'm in the sun for a while. This stuff makes me feel like a new person. I will recommend to anyone who's out in the sun a lot.
Marta S.
Stratford , CT
Summer is coming up! Make sure you gear up with this sport sunscreen to prevent sunscreen! I use it all the time and I love it I don't get burned as I usually do! Only sunscreen I use outdoors :) go to the store and get your own !
Catherine S.
Plainfield, IN
It's good for if you're going to be out all day on the boat or something and you're sweating too. I get it all the time because if you follow directions it does the job. Unlike other brands, sometimes j get burnt because my skin is so fair.
Brittany W.
Killeen, TX
Greet for after the beach, we used this after or mini vacay and it makes your skin feel amazing. It's not to pricey either. I got mine at my local Walmart. The packaging is perfect for purses or beach bags.
Erika W.
Brownstown
I usually always use aloe but I loved this product. I got it on clearance at kroger and it is smooth going on. It isn't super thick like other sun creams and feels refreshing after a lot Day in the sun.
Alyssa S.
Hialeah Gdns, FL
I find this product to be an average product. Though don't get me wrong it works really well. You're going out for a run or doing a marathon in the sun, perfect just for that.
Lisa E.
Stokesdale, NC
Love the after sun lotion. Leaves you moisturized and also has a clean smell. It prolongs your tan when used daily after being in the sun. I would recommend this product.
Carolina A.
norfolk, va
Both myself and my husband use it, we love to be outdoor, working out and playing certain sports. We love being outside and this is perfect for people how are moving around and exercising.
Morgan G.
Roulette, PA
I use this when I know I'll be out in the sun and sweating. This sunscreen stays on even when I'm playing in the ocean and it protects my skin from the sun's harsh rays