Coppertone Sport After Sun Lotion, 9 oz uploaded by Sindy S.

BY COPPERTONE

Dual Antioxidant Defense Heps Lock in Moisture With Vitamin E A high performance hydrating lotion that helps sun-drained skin recover in 2 ways: Helps hydratethirsty skin, so it can perform at its best; Supports your skins naturalantioxidant defenses that can be depleted after time in the sun. see more...

Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
Orlando, FL
I used this when I play tennis. It's a thicker lotion but still easy to spread. The only down fall is when I sweat It gets in my eyes and burns and I'm a contact wearer so it like fire in my eyes. I live in Florida so it's very hot and humid but it still really does a good job if you are going to theme parks this is good for you even out to the beach but sports like tennis and running I would pass.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Eldon, MO
I go to the pool a lot in the summer and usually end up sweating until I can't stand it and then I get in the ice water for like 30 seconds until I can't stand it just to get back up and go sweat my face off again! So I need a really strong sun tan lotion. This stuff does the trick! I don't have to reapply every single time I dip in the pool like other lotion and the smell is not super strong!
Tamara O.
Tamara O.
I love the smell of this sunscreen and it helps not irritate my skin when it comes toward this Texas weather! But I wish it would help on not giving me such a huge fan! I Apple this every so often to make sure I don't get darker but no matter what I tried it seemed to still give me a tan. But besides that it's great for not irritating the skin and help you smell okay compared to other brands!
Rebecca N.
Rebecca N.
Charlotte, NC
After some ocean is really good after a days out in the sun. I would recommend this if you get sunburned or if you feel like your skin feels dry and tight. It's really important to make sure that you get the after sun lotion after being out in the sun because your skin hydrated will maintain your tan if that is what you want but also protect your skin from getting any kind of infections.
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
This is a go to sunscreen for us. I know it will work well at the pool and the beach. Yes it needs reapplied just like any sunscreen after a few hours but during that time it works great. The only thing I don't like is you have to be careful around your eyes because my daughter complained about it burning her skin when it was first reapplied but it faded quickly.
Alex C.
Alex C.
Goodyear, AZ
This product is what my family full of athletes uses the most because of how we live in the burning heat of Arizona. It is not oily and comes in handy when my brothers are at practice for hours at a time. There really isn't anything I can think of that I can say that would make this product look bad because it really is a good product.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Middletown, PA
This product is a very good sunscreen because it gives extremely good coverage. Not once have I ever felt burned after applying this. It's safe on soft delicate skin types as well. Also the sunscreen does not have the oil texture some others do when applying which is a plus for me! Great product I would definitely recommend.
Bailey L.
Bailey L.
Midland, MI
As hard as I try to not get sunburnt it does happen sometimes and when it does this is my go to! It helps to relieve the pain from the sunburn without leaving my skin feeling oily like most other after sun products. It personally help reduce peeling from sunburns when I apply it twice a day for a couple days after a bad burn.
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Overgaard, AZ
This product will stain your clothes, your bath towel, and your shower/tuba a nice yellow color. It leaves a thick sticky residue.. It has a very potent smell I didn't like.. Went on nice gave a good cover. But doesn't last very long I needed to reapply it every time I came in contact with water/sweat.
Sarah N.
Sarah N.
Oscoda, MI
My husband uses this lotion on a daily basis during the summer. He is a contractor and is working outside all day everyday during the summer months so he is constantly tan and sunburned and this calms his red skin and keeps him from being irritated the next day being in the sun again.