Coppertone® Sport® AccuSpray™ Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Sunscreen Spray 2–6 fl. oz. Aerosol Cans uploaded by Kenya J.

BY COPPERTONE

No CFCs. Contains no CFCs which deplete the ozone layer. see more...

Amanda W.
I have learned after many sunblock fails to stick with this one that is tried and true! I have used both the lotion and spray and it works! I am a repeat customer and will continue to buy this brand to protect myself and my children.
Adrianna C.
Rialto, CA
This sunscreen works great for people who don’t really burn but need protection from the sun. It’s a repeated apply and it met my expectations because some sunscreens are oily and turn you white if putting to much but it blends into skin.
Haley H.
This sunblock is effective and I would recommend it. I’m very fair and even get burnt while driving so I have to start applying sunblock the moment spring starts. This is my go to product because of the ease of use, but it does leave my skin looking shiny and feeling greasy and will leave a stain on my fabric car seats if I do not put a towel down when I wear shorts. Still recommend it for the price, accessibility, effectiveness and how quickly you can apply it!
Tabatha M.
Evans, GA
My boyfriend has very pale skin, and burns and blisters easily in the sun. This is the only sunscreen that I would trust to keep him safe while we are at the beach. When I applied according to directions, the sunscreen works amazing. And it is not sticky or greasy and it dries very fast with accurate coverage.
Kendall M.
Encinitas, CA
Love this sunscreen! I have the fairest skin you'll ever see in SoCal, and I'm Irish and Scandinavian, so I never tan, I just burn. Luckily, this stuff is quick and easy to put on, and it lasts for such a long time that I'm able to spend all my summertime at the beach without having to worry about skin cancer! Not to mention, I think it evens lets me get a little tan!
Megan M.
Resaca, GA
I went to the beach with a SPF 30 and it didn't keep me from burning. I went to Walmart and picked up this 2 pack of SPF 50 because is was $12.97 then had a $2.00 coupon on it. It was a great deal compared to most of the sunscreens on the shelf. I love it! It didn't get clogged up when using it and didn't leave you drench and oily feeling. I would definitely recommend this to anyone needing sunscreen!
Tiffany S.
N Tazewell, VA
love the spray a whole lot more than the rub on. its not as greasy and doesnt leave your skin feeling weird afterwards. I get mine normally at Walmart because thats the cheapest Ive found it. Its effective and I would buy it again, will be this summer
Rachael M.
Louisville, KY
The spray bottle makes using and reapplying sunscreen super convenient! It's also SPF 50 so you don't have to re-apply as often, which is useful when you're out in the sun and tend to forget.
Mariah M.
Powder Springs, GA
During my marching band years I really only used the Coopertone Sports sprays because they work the best and lasted the longest. Through long hours of direct sun light, a whole bunch of sweat, and the ocassional dowsing of water to cool off I would only have to reapply every 6 hours.
Courtney M.
Long lasting and does not sweat off. The only down fall is it feels oily on the skin. I could play a whole soccer game and still be covered. I personally don't like the oily feeling though.