BY COPPERTONE

• How well do you feel it is towash this off after being in...1 Answers
Brooke B.
Saco, ME
I am 30 yes old and have used this when i was a young child and I still do , and now I use it on my son. It's the only suntan lotion I trust on my son. I use it on him and my whole family. I feel I still get a good tan and I don't burn. My son plays in the water all day , it last awhile and then I reapply.
Mia N.
Orlando, FL
I love this sunscreen for my face when I'm out tanning. I want something that will allow me to tan a little but prevent damage from uv rays and preserve youthful looking skin! I'm constantly repurchasing this item it's definitely a must have!
Alex L.
Austin, Tx
All about protecting my fair skin w 70 spf!
I don't go anywhere on the beach without many bottles of this awesome lotion!
It definitely protected me from the harsh beach sun. I would purchase again.
Allexxis B.
Louisville, KY
My daughter and I depend on this sunscreen to go outside for a longer amount of time. We both have very sensitive skin and this is just about the only sunscreen that protects us.
McKenna M.
Medford, OR
Great brand always keeps my blonde haired fare skinned baby from burning. But contains the same.ingredients as desatin (zinc oxide) which my son is allergic to..
Tyann G.
I love this sunscreen for my little man! He has blonde hair blue eyes and light skin! This has prevented sun burns many times this summer!
Jessica C.
Anaheim , Ca
I used it last summer on my 2 year old I actually liked it a lot better than the other brands. It seemed more safe and not so oily .
Sierra E.
Demotte, IN
I always buy this for my girls and it never fails me. It's works excellent, smells good and makes us all happy at the end of the day.
katie s.
Lebanon, PA
Its pretty average in size and quality, watery but a decent protectant for my babies but i prefer johnson n johnson
Tatyanna B.
Aurora, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is the only sun screen I use on my child. The brand has been around for many years and is very reliable.
Stephanie K.
How well do you feel it is towash this off after being in the pool/sun for a few hours?