BY COPPERTONE

Lori N.
Living at the beach, and having a child who loves the water, I needed something that I could use that would be easy. This was it. Easy on. Easy to dry. He's covered. I don't have to worry. It makes this momma's beach trip a lot easier. 🙂
Although it is pricier, you can't put a price on saving skin from skin cancer. I'd pay any price.
Danielle H.
Fruitland, ID
My kids are always on the go in the summer. I love copper tone continuous spray because it doesn't take long at all to apply and works great!
Melissa D.
Union City, GA
I love copperton products perion. This offers great protection in a simple spray. Much easier to put on a squirming child.
Sara W.
Wabash, IN
I love copper tone products, especially for babies and children! It offers great protection.
Amber P.
I love all coppertone products. It is the only sunscreen I will use on my daughter.
Challis D.
When I was little my skin was always super sensitive to the sun (it still is sensitive, just not as much) and I remember this being the kind of sunscreen that was slathered on me before I went outside. The spray bottles are much easier to use than the ones you squeeze out.
Serena K.
Sherwood Park , AB
I like this spray very easy to take with me when I am going out also it was easy to use. but I find it made my kids skin have a rash.
Aliesha M.
Salmon Arm
Never had a problem with this sunscreen kids think it's hilarious when I put it on them. They have never gotten a burn