Coppertone SPF 4 Sunscreen Lotion Bottle uploaded by Linda T.Coppertone SPF 4 Sunscreen Lotion Bottle uploaded by Mindy C.

BY COPPERTONE

New!  Light, Non-Greasy Formula UVA/UVB Protection Waterproof Moisturizing with Aloe & Vitamin E Fast Absorbing Now you can get Coppertone SPF sunscreen protection in a lightweight, non-greasy formula.  Coppertone SPF 4 Sunscreen is a fast-absorbing lotion that leaves no greasy residue while protecting your skin from the sun's damaging UVA/UVB rays.  This moisturizing formula with Aloe & Vitamin E helps prevent peeling and dryness while helping to maintain healthy-looking skin.  Coppertone SPF 4 Sunscreen provides waterproof protection and SPF protection you can trust.  Non-comedogenic - won't clog pores.  PABA-free.  Dermatologist tested.  Suncare products with an SPF below 15 may not provide adequate protection against sunburn and skin damage for some skin types.  Many skin care experts recommend that you regularly use at least an SPF 15 to help reduce the risk of premature aging, wrinkling and skin cancer, especially if you burn easily or spend long periods of time in the sun. Made in U.S.A. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Leslie O.
Kingsville, TX
Some people may think I am super weird for saying this but I love the smell of sunscreen. It reminds me of summer and I literally wear sunscreen every day as a lotion. If I could find a body spray that smells exactly like this I would buy tons of them. This Coppertone sunscreen lotion works wonders because I burn easily. It keeps me from getting a nasty burn and not peeling
Theresa C.
Lenexa, KS
I absolutely love the smell, but the low SPF wasn't a good idea for my fair skin, especially in water, in the middle of Kansas summer! I burned sooo bad! Had I reapplied, or used a higher SPF (or both) I like to think I would have just tanned nicely. I would definitely buy again, though!
Mo V.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I'm very fair skinned, but I still enjoy laying out and getting a bit of sun. I've found that Coppertone SPF 4 gives me just enough protection to lay out for 20 or 30 minutes without worrying about burning. And it's so cheap! I'm a consistent consumer of this product.
Tyler K.
It works great for people looking for a tan in a short amount of time who don't plan on staying in the sun for very long, and for people who do not burn very easily in the sun. On the other hand for fairer skinned people or people who burn easily in the sun I do not recommend.
Paulina H.
Lexington, NC
Great sunscreen and tanning product! This product is great for someone with a natural darker complexion and did not burn my skin! I felt that I really benefited from the products and got a great sun kissed tan as a result! I will definelty be using this product next summer!
Amanda S.
Statesville, NC
This one does not smell like sunscreen so therefore I can wear it even when we're going out about the beach or whatever and not have to worry about sound like something lotion
Kali W.
New Bremen, OH
My mom has bought us this since we were younger. I've always loved the way it smells and feels. It works great in protecting you from a burn, but also allows you to get a little color. I highly recommend to those who tan well.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
This sunscreen is great for someone like me. I am very Italian and want to tan. I also don't really want to get burnt so to use a little bit of sunscreen is what I really would want.
Allie K.
Oxford, MS
While I have seen this product work wonders for other people I know, it did not work too well for me. I think I need a higher SPF; but the product was nice and easy to apply and had a nice scent.
Kasey P.
Eagle Pass, TX
I went to the beach this summer and let me tell you I DO NOT TAN AT ALL I BURN!!! Okay so I put this on and wow! People FREAKED out from how much of a tan I got! Not like a nasty orange tan but a healthy glow!! seriously, I didn't look like I had malnutrition for once! I still have my tan and it's been about a month already! Thanks coppertone! I do suggest putting a higher spf if you don't wanna burn though, then layer this on top