BY COPPERTONE

Gentle Formula with Zinc Oxide. Hypoallergenic. Fragrance Free & Water resistant. Won t Sting Eyes & Skin. Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Coppertone Sensitive Skin Sunscreen Lotion is clinically proven appropriate for sensitive skin, including rosacea.  It provides powerful, yet extra gentle broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection.  Free of alcohol, dyes and oils.  Non greasy, won t cause breakouts or irritate skin.  Photostable.  Water resistant. see more...

• Does this really help with sensitive skin? My ski... Be the first to answer!
  • Can this product be used on the face or do I have to buy the one ...1 Answers
  • All of a sudden I have very sensitive skin when it comes to suncr...1 Answers
Coppertone Sensitive Skin Suncreen Lotion
  • "this product is really great for individuals who have sensitive skin as well as acne it is light and doesn't clog the pores. " in 4 reviews
  • "PRICE ITS OK BUT MY SON HAS SENSITIVE SKIN SO THIS WORKS GREAT FOR HIM." in 2 reviews
  • "This is a great sunscreen for anyone who has sensitive skin." in 2 reviews
  • "Wld definitely recommend it!" in 1 review
  • "This is great for adults with very sensitive skin as I do ." in 1 review
Sara S.
Rncho Cordova, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently found that I became allergic to all other types of sunscreen and started searching around for sunscreen I could use for my sensitive skin. I gave this a shot because Coppertone Sport was my previous go-to before I became allergic. The packaging is nice and the price is fair. I like the product and it works well for me. The only downside is that this product is extremely difficult to rub in. It comes out like white paint and takes probably 5X the amount of time to rub in. However, it lasts for a long time and is the only product that I'm confident using.
Ashleigh G.
As a redhead, sunscreen is always a necessity in the summer time. I have always used copper tone due to an allergy with other brands. I love this sensitive skin formula, I even use it on my face! The product is very soft and not at all oily, still smells like sunscreen though, which I don’t necessarily mind. I would recommend this to a friend over and over again!
Alma C.
El Paso, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is amazing! It protects a lot my skin and I really like that it is for sensitive skin. I bought it at Walmart and really like that it was not expensive at all! I really recommend this product to all!
Bonnie R.
El Paso
Used this when travelling to White Sands. Offered great sun protection. Purchased the sensitive skin kind since because my son has sensitive skin. Worked great for him as well.
Bri S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This sun screen for sensitive skin goes on really smoothly. It absorbs into my skin well and doesn't leave it feeling oily like others do. I like that it isn't over priced because it's for sensitive skin, it's actually around the same price as regular sun screen. I actually use this on my face because I don't want to spend a lot of money for face sun screen. The sun screen doesn't break my face out at all and my face tends to be sensitive to some products. I would recommend to anyone who has sensitive skin and wants a good sun screen.
briseida S.
Compton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the best sunscreen for the summer when the sun is out and burning very hot and want to take care of your skin and don't want to irritate it this is perfect and it's a thick formula and the smell is ok and plus the best is that is waterproof and doesn't come off so you don't have to worry about applying more last long
Jessica V.
Lawrenceburg, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best sunscreen I have used for my 2 munchkins. My kids are very light complected, and honestly worry about them getting sunburns all the time and this one keeps them protected for long hours. I highly recommend this for those with sensitive skin and also protects you from getting burn
Alexandria B.
Ruskin, FL
I have very very sensitive skin so I have a lot of trouble finding a sun screen that doesn't irritate it. I always purchase the sensitive skin formulas and often they irritate my skin. Coppertone sensitive skin doesn't do that. I also just love the formula it's not greasy and heavy it absorbs like an everyday lotions
Katie H.
Painesville, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm allergic to sunscreen and this is THE ONLY sunscreen my skin will not react too! I LOVE IT! It goes on very thick and almost leaves a white residue behind but if you mix it with a bronze spray, you wont look as white! The only dislike is that it feels kind of oily and heavy on your skin.
Taylor G.
Angleton, TX
I love Coppertone Sensitive Skin Sunscreen Lotion. It's very gentle on the skin. My sons dad has very sensitive skin and this works great on him. We use it all the time. It definitely met our expectations. I highly recommend this product to others
Johnneia T.
Kailua Kona, HI
Does anyones kids break out in rash from this sunscreen?
Lesly V.
Chula Vista, CA
Is it oily ? Does it make you break out ?
Kim G.
Is this easily flushed with water if accidentally gotten into eyes?
Sumner W.
Wondering if this is oil based?
Yvonne S.
Does it smell like typical sunscreen? or is it scent free?