Skin CareSun CareBody SunscreenCoppertone
Pure & Simple Adult SPF 50 Sunscreen Lotion

Coppertone Pure & Simple Adult SPF 50 Sunscreen Lotion

• 100% naturally-sourced zinc protection
  • With 100% natural botanicals that hydrate the skin (tea leaf, sea kelp and lotus extract)
  • No PABA, Parabens, Phthalates, Dyes, Fragrances, Alcohol, Sulfates, Oxybenzone
  • Won’t clog pores
  • Hypoallergenic & gentle
  • Dermatologist tested
  • Broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection
  • Water-resistant (80 minutes)

water, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, isopropyl palmitate, butyloctyl salicylate, ethylhexyl isononanoate, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, propylene glycol, cyclopentasiloxane, bis-octyldodecyl dimer dilinoleate/propanediol copolymer, dimethicone, ethylhexyl methoxycrylene, polyester-27, tea (camellia sinensis) leaf extract*, giant kelp (macrocystis pyrifera) extract*, sacred lotus (nelumbo nucifera) extract*, triethoxycaprylysilane, beeswax, hydroxyacetophenone, PEG-12 dimethicone crosspolymer, tocopherol, 1,2- hexanediol, caprylyl glycol, sodium chloride

This does leaves a white cast but what do you think about the ingredients?
Is this sunscreen good for dry skin?
Coppertone Pure & Simple Adult SPF 50 Sunscreen Lotion ? Hey Folks hope everyone's doing good. Wondering how could I get this product for free. Much appreciate if you can help me out on this. Thanks
Start your review of Coppertone Pure & Simple Adult SPF 50 Sunscreen Lotion!
Fran R.
Roanoke, TX
Coppertone Pure & Simple Adult SPF 50 Sunscreen Lotion uploaded by Fran R.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I have a mix of sunscreens that I use; chemical and mineral, though I prefer chemical. However, on occasion I use this Coppertone facial sunscreen when I plan to use my NYX hydra touch powder foundation. The reason being is because the powder foundation is a bit too dark in my skin. The sunscreen, though formulated pretty well, leaves somewhat of a white cast on my face making me look kind of grayish. If you have medium skin tone and deeper, know that this will leave a whitish cast. So I use the darker powder foundation on top and it basically covers or neutralized the whitish-grayish look on my face! Works out well! Otherwise I would not wear this sunscreen alone because of that reason. It’s also thick and highly occlusive so I make sure to really prep and hydrate my skin with serums and a non-oily moisturizer before I apply the sunscreen. The sunscreen then “locks in” my moisturizing products. It protects very well from the sun and is definitely water resistant. Though it offers great sun protection, I took off 2 stars because of white cast and how thick it is.
Somalia A.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Coppertone Pure & Simple Adult SPF 50 Sunscreen Lotion uploaded by Somalia A.
I purchased this for the first time a few months ago and was very pleased. This specific kind is great for those with sensitive skin.
Dasha M.
Seattle, WA
Coppertone Pure & Simple Adult SPF 50 Sunscreen Lotion uploaded by Dasha M.
Coppertone Pure & Simple Adult SPF 50 Sunscreen Lotion uploaded by Dasha M.
Purchased at: Target
The product I got is Coppertone pure & simple for the FACE! It’s a 2oz bottle. I was at target browsing and just went with this because it’s $4.99 and a mineral sunscreen. I just applied it and I LOVE IT! I wish I bought this instead of my last $23 facial sunscreen. The one I used previously was just too many things in 1, too moisturizer so over my regular skincare my face was a bit too glowy & tacky feeling. This Coppertone one is perfect, AND a larger size then the expensive one I mentioned prior. It dries feeling lightly moisturizing, almost feels slightly matte-this is what I want, something basic that is just a good sunscreen, no need for moisture, skincare benefits, etc.-I have other products for that!
Brooke W.
Asheville, NC
Coppertone Pure & Simple Adult SPF 50 Sunscreen Lotion uploaded by Brooke W.
A great sunscreen for the whole family! I’m picky about what I use on my 3YO daughter so I love that this is free of all the yucky stuff and provides good coverage. Plus it’s easy to rub in and soaks in quickly! Would buy again. Coppertone Pure & Simple Kids Lotion
Ruchi C.
Broadview Hts, OH
Coppertone Pure & Simple Adult SPF 50 Sunscreen Lotion uploaded by Ruchi C.
Coppertone Pure & Simple Adult SPF 50 Sunscreen Lotion uploaded by Ruchi C.
Sunscreens are vital for our skin care regimen, not just for summers but throughout the year to protect our skin from damage from the sun's harmful UV rays. Other than this advantage, sunscreens also help us to prevent Premature Aging and sunburns and lower skin cancer risks. That's why investing in good sunscreen lotion/creme comes handy. I was sent "Mother's Day Voxbox" from Influenster. And, Coppertone Pure and Simple sunscreen lotion, SPF 50 were one of the products that I got to try. Before trying Coppertone, I have been using Neutrogena Hyrdoboost range and Eminence Organics Sun defense SPF 30/brush applicator for months. The label said- 100% natural botanicals, and this caught my attention. This product is also fragrance-free, waterproof, non-greasy, hypoallergenic, no parabens and dyes, etc. *A botanical product is a finished, labeled product that contains ingredients from plants. The lotion is thick white cream, but it was absorbed to my skin fast and spread evenly on the skin surface. The first patch test I did on my hand to see its efficacy, and I was not disappointed. In the pool, it worked for about 1.5 hours for me. It's gentle and mild on my sensitive skin. It hasn't clogged my pores or has caused any breakouts for me. The packaging is great with the directions of use, ingredients list, and other information. The active ingredient in this product is zinc oxide. It's a topical skin product that is used as a protective coating for mild skin irritations etc. and used in many creams to prevent sunburns and skin irritations. What I also like is that the product packaging is green in color and a sustainable effort to use products/extracts from the plants/botanical. Coppertone Pure & Simple Adult SPF 50 Sunscreen Lotion Overall a good product to try.
Mommy C.
Washington, UT
Coppertone Pure & Simple Adult SPF 50 Sunscreen Lotion uploaded by Mommy C.
Delightfully surprised with this sunblock. Thick sunblock and easy to apply. Most importantly- my hands did not feel oily after I was finished applying sunblock on my kids! 🙌🏻 Wish the power/strength of the sunblock was longer. Other than that- great product.
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
I am an avid sunblock purchaser and user so receiving this was wonderful. It went on easy, stayed put and wasn’t at all greasy. I love that it’s spf 50 and I would definitely purchase this when it’s gone. I received this in exchange for my honest review.
AnaLissa S.
Coppertone Pure & Simple Adult SPF 50 Sunscreen Lotion uploaded by AnaLissa S.
Coppertone Pure and Simple Suncrean Lotion feels thick going on but is easily absorbed into skin and scentless. It's not greasy to the touch. I didn't have to wash my hands after application. What I like about it in particular is that it's SPF 50, hypoallergenic and gentle. It seems like a good product for my grandchildren and my family who have tattoos. Both children's skin and tattoos are sun sensitive, more so than everyone else. Children burn easier because their skin is newer. The sun will draw the ink out of body art. It's a bit of a challenge to protect young ones and those with uncovered tattoos outdoors. SPF 30 is recommended. I've always found it to be a bit low. Also many of those brands feel very thick and don't absorb well and/or are very greasy. Coppertone has a higher SPF level without the usual issues associated with it. So far Coppertone has performed better than expected. I'm very pleased with this product. I'd definitely purchase and have already recommended.
J W.
Detroit, MI
Coppertone Pure & Simple Adult SPF 50 Sunscreen Lotion uploaded by J W.
Purchased at: Target
Pretty good for a mineral sunscreen. I actually use the face version of this product. This sunscreen is pretty lightweight and doesn’t irritate my skin like others do. It’s priced right - I think I might have paid $5 for it. It’s also very accessible. It does leave a white cast - which is so unfortunate for my fellow POC. It isn’t so important to me and I can deal with looking a little ghostly but I understand how that’s not for everyone.
Alexis B.
Thornton, CO
Coppertone Pure & Simple Adult SPF 50 Sunscreen Lotion uploaded by Alexis B.
This is a great summer must have it’s always good to have sunscreen on you in the summer, when your going to be out in the sun ☀️ all day. I love the fact that it has no sent to it so those of you who have sensitive skin I believe this will be great. I would definitely recommend this to everyone! I received this complementary from influenster to give my honest review ❤️
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mohammed A.
Marsh Road
il y a 6 mois
Sindy Z. il y a 5 mois
Unfortunately I don’t know how to get it for free, but you can get it for 4.99 at Target in case it may help. The one for the face its size is 2.0 oz.
Bhullar K.
Brampton, ON
il y a un an
Rachel C. il y a un an
The difference is physical vs chemical sunscreens. Any sunscreen with zinc oxide is a physical sunscreen, and will leave a white cast. I recommend looking into chemical sunscreens if you don’t like the cast.