BY COPPERTONE

Helps Prevent Premature Skin Aging. Pure & Simple Sun Protection. Fragrance Free. Hypoallergenic. Won t Clog Pores. Water resistant. Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection. Coppertone® Oil Free Faces Hydrating Sunscreen Lotion:  Provides powerful protection designed specifically for your delicate skin. This oil-free lotion contains a special blend of anti-oxidants Vitamins A and E, skin conditioners and natural hydrating elements to help smooth&nbs. see more...

Coppertone Oil Free Sunscreen Lotion for Faces
  • "This is the best sunscreen I've found for my face, which is very sensitive and will break out easily. I like that it's not greasy either, which is always a plus. " in 22 reviews
MoKnows L.
Brooklyn , NY
I really like this sunscreen. It can be difficult to find good facial sunscreens for brown skin. Some don't absorb correctly, and some leaves streaks. This product absorbs pretty well and doesn't leave streaks, and I haven't found a brand that I like better. I use it daily under my makeup and on vacation at the beach and with heavy sun exposure.
Emily M.
It is light & goes on easily. I haven’t had any problems with breakouts when using it. My family & I are fair skinned & burn easily & this product is effective in helping us not burn. At the pool we usually have to reapply every 1 1/2 hours which is expected of sunscreen. I would recommend this facial sunscreen to anyone.
Betsy P.
Orlando
I use this sunscreen every single day on my face. It has never broken me out or has made my face super oily. I use it under makeup and it doesn't make my foundation look weird or make it cling to weird spots on my face. It's a pretty thick consistency and a little goes a long way with this.
Miranda R.
Maple Grove
I like this product! I work 40+ hours outside a week and this gets me through burn free. I have used this on the rest of my body when desperate but I prefer this just for my face due to the consistency but it still works, just need to really rub it in elsewhere
Amnah A.
Vestavia Hls, AL
I like this product a lot. Most sunscreens make me breakout and this one never has. It does make you look a bit shiny when you first apply it but that’s not really an issue for me. It creates a natural dewy look which I like
Jenna M.
Corning, NY
I really wanted to love this sunscreen. I usually don’t have too much of a problem with any sunscreen irritating my face, but this actually made me break out. I was very disappointed and surprised because I have never had a reaction like that to a sunscreen or face product
Reanna S.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This is the only sunscreeen I will use on my face now. Putting normal sunscreen on my face would sometimes make my skin break out or sting, or make my eyes burn when I would take a shower at the end of the day. With this I have none of those problems and it keeps my face protected all day from the sun.
Yuko S.
Anaheim, CA
I began using this because my face easily gets oily. This is probably the best I could find that would add the least oil to my face. Although my face does end up getting greasy half way through the day, I don't think I can find sunscreen for faces that are any better.
Kristin L.
I use this sunscreen every day in the summer. Working in construction and being outside a lot, it is so important for me to have sunscreen on my face. I love this one because it goes on really light so I can wear it under my makeup without breaking out.
Greih W.
Jacksonville, FL
I think this is a good product. It is inexpensive, it gets the job done, and protects your skin from the sun. It is a bit thick, but I have not noticed breakouts as a direct result of using this product. I would recommend it for price and convenance.
Jacquelynn G.
Syracuse, NY
Where is your favorite outdoor activities?
Jocelyn D.
Dunwoody, GA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Is this the best face sunscreen?

back