Coppertone Oil Free Faces Travel Size SPF 50 Sunscreen Lotion, 3 oz uploaded by Jasmine B.

BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone Oil Free Faces Hydrating Sunscreen Lotion: Provides powerful protection designed specifically for your delicate skin. This oil-free lotion contains a special blend of anti-oxidants Vitamins A and E, skin conditioners and natural hydrating elements to help smooth and moisturize your skin. This lightweight lotion is non-greasy and it won't clog pores or cause breakouts. And it's fragrance free and non-irritating. And, because it's from the Coppertone brand you can be sure you're getting see more...

Cynthia S.
Leesburg, FL
As someone with eczema it really matters what I put on my skin. This oil free face sunscreen it one I can use that I can trust to give me great protection form the sun but also know its not going to cause a flare up.
Jennifer J.
This product keeps it's word whe it says oil-free. Definitely less oily than other products that I have used before. It s a bit pricey considering you would be buying this one for he face and another bottle for the body. It is a little pricey for it's size but very worth it as it doesn't break my skin out like other brands do.
Melanie C.
Trenton, NJ
Pros:
Provides broad-spectrum protection that includes stabilized avobenzone for UVA (think anti-aging) protection.
Lightweight lotion doesn’t feel slick or greasy.
Fragrance-free.
Cons:
Lacks antioxidants to boost skin’s environmental defenses.
Ashley M.
Every year I pick this sunscreen for my face! It's not greasy, and spf 30 makes me comfortable that I will have good sun protection but still get a little tan :) My face is pretty sensitive and this doesn't diss a point, definitely would buy again!
Cheryl V.
I always use Coppertone kids on my children. I feel it is a safe product and works well. It doesn't run and get all oily and is very gentle to their sensitive skin. The packaging is nice and easy to use and I would definitely buy it again. I'd also recommend it to anyone with children.
Olivia W.
Morrisonville, NY
This product is extremely lightweight. It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. I bought this at my local Walmart. This was my first time using it and I would deffinately repurchase. It didn't feel oily on my skin at all.
Kiley W.
Sylvania, OH
As someone with a face that has more oil than Texas, I am always looking to try things that are oil free and good for my skin. This product was a God-send for me! Sunscreen is generally one are that even when oil free tend to clog up my pores more than they protect me, but this was a pleasant surprise. The texture to me was similar to the Pore-Fessional by Benefit Cosmetics, where it had a soft yet dry finish. It is a great price and did very well through my week trial at the lake through swimming, tubing, and blistering heat. I would recommend this to anyone, especially if you have oily skin.
Cortney J.
Sealy, TX
I purchased this to wear daily when out and about during the summer. The formula is supposed to be oil free but is extremely oily and greasy and would definitely not be for the face as it quickly clogged my pores and caused me to break out.
Mia M.
Radnor, OH
After a bad bout of sun poisoning a few years ago, I always carry sunscreen in my bag when I'm out and on the go. I use a spray type for my body, as it's quick and easy, but I don't like using sprays near my face and most of the lotions I had tried were greasy or clogged my pores. This is a light, wonderfully fragranced lotion that seems dry right after application. The tube is the perfect size for my bag, and it doesn't leave a sticky greasy residue in my hairline.
Jacqueline L.
Jacksonville, TX
I am usually skeptical about purchasing sunscreens due to too many choices. I tried coppertone and it is ok. I usually do not buy sunscreens because my friends have some that I can borrow. I would say ok. I would like to purchase a sunscreen that is great for my face but is very difficult due to my sensitive skin and too many products.