Coppertone Oil Free Faces Sunscreen Lotion, SPF 15+, 3 fl oz uploaded by Diana R.Coppertone Oil Free Faces Sunscreen Lotion, SPF 15+, 3 fl oz uploaded by Kristin W.

BY GENERIC

Claudia T.
My go to sunscreen! With summer here you need a sunscreen that is going to really protect you from getting that horrible sunburn! This sunscreen works so well on me! Recommend to everyone!
Diana R.
Summer time is coming up soon, and we do not want to break out, but we still need sunblock! This is the way to go, it does not make you break out and is not shiny or sticky.
Amanda K.
Overland Park, KS
I use this product in the summer. it is lightweight, does not feel greasy and it does the job as long as I reapply like I am supposed to. I can use it in place of my regular moisturizer.
h o.
Sandwich, MA
I have very fair skin and I use this sunscreen very often. it isn't shiny (obviously, oil free) but the scent is a little strong for my taste
Kristin W.
Received this lotion compliments of a fellow beautician! It's great on the skin, not oily and does not dry out my face.
Meredith K.
I have oily skin and this really helps! It is hard for my face to find a good sunscreen. Buy this product.
Daniela M.
Medley, FL
Me gustaría muchísimo probar este protector solar, se ve que es realmente increíble! Está en mi lista.
Emmanuelle B.
I'm really picky for my face sunscreen. I want something that is light and not oily. This one is perfect. It's not expensive, doesn't feel heavy on the skin and it's not so oily. The size is good to carry on. I really like it.