BY GENERIC

Coppertone Oil Free Faces Sunscreen Lotion: Helps prevent sunburn Won't cause breakouts Lightweight and fast absorbing Won't clog pores Water resistant (80 minutes) SPF 15+ see more...

Jade P.
San Jose, CA
This keeps my skin clear, goes on smoothly, blends right away and doesn't have any odor. It doesn't stain my clothing or towels. Works great. I recommend it if you have sensitive skin.
Emily W.
I've used this on my face for a long time. It doesn't clog up my pores which is a hard thing to do with my sensitive skin. It also doesn't rub off on whatever I'm wearing which is really great.
Shemeka T.
I love using sunscreen products to tone my skin, interested in using this one!