BY COPPERTONE

Foaming Lotion Sunscreen. Broad Spectrum SPF 75+. Water Resistant. #1 Pediatrician Recommended Brand Coppertone Kids® Wacky Foam™ glides on as a sift, moisture-rich foam.  And it s mild formula won t sting or irritate the skin.  Hypoallergenic, PABA-free, and dermatologist tested. No CFCs - Contains no CFCs which deplete the ozone layer. see more...

• I have never heard of this, how well does it work? Looks like it...4 Answers
Kaitlyn F.
I use this because it is so easy to apply and I love it so much it is a good value for sunscreen I do recommend it to my friends that have kids because it doesn't take that much time to apply as much as regular ssunscreen, my experiences with this product are always great.
Taylor R.
West Paducah, KY
This is very nice I didn't get burnt whenever I used it even my cousin didn't even get there and she's very light complected which means she burns recently which she didn't while using this project because it is very nice
Vanessa C.
My daughter likes the fun aspect of foam to apply her sunscreen before going outside here in Florida. It feels like any other sunscreen once rubbed in but I feel like I have to apply two coats to make sure everything is evenly covered. Its a great product for kids.
Joelyn M.
New Bedford, MA
This is a great sunscreen that I have bought many times before. This is great for the kids and I also use it on my face. I would recommend making it a little more affordable as I have seen prices as high as 13 dollars for a can. I will buy again regardless.
Elaine  S.
McAllen, TX
This is my favorite sunscreen! I love that I can just spray it on my girls and let them go. We love going to the beach and this sunscreen works great. I would definitely recommend copper tone to my friends and family!
Belmarie M.
Orlando, FL
It has a very good protection. I recommend to reapply every 2 hours. One thing i don't like is a little bit sticky but other than that is great for kids and adults can use it too.
China B.
Griffin, GA
My niece loves to swim. But sometimes the sun is a bit too much, that's where I break out Coppertone Kids wacky foam spf 75 suncreen. She loves this product. I apply it on her back, face, arms, chest and legs and she goes swimming. I generally reapply this product every hour and it does no harm! It never irritates her face or breaks her out. IT'S also very gentle on her exzema. And with that being said, as long as we have used this coppertone sunscreen she's never been sunburnt!!! It's very affordable as well!
Kate A.
Home, PA
I used this on my three boys. It seemed to work okay, but it was a pain to apply! They just wanted to play with it and my youngest wanted to eat it. But it did keep them from getting any burns!
Sophia D.
Polson, MT
We always buy Copper tone for our kids. It smells great, lasts a long time and is effective at protecting them from harmful rays. Copper tone kids is a must for summertime.
Brookes E.
Twin Falls, ID
This product is great for the kids that don't like putting sunscreen on normally.

My 4 boys would fight me all the time to put sunscreen on. We lived in Hawaii and we were always at the beach. But finally when they came out with this foam color spray the kids actually would pUT it on each other and spray pictures then we would earase (by wiping it all in) and then mom would apply a super hero mask rub it in for powers. Lol only way I could get them to wear it. I also enjoyed it cause my kids would be fine spraying it on mommy's back and doing art work.
This product held up great in the sun and water.
Sibyl B.
Clovis, CA
I have never heard of this, how well does it work? Looks like it is marked to the kids.