Coppertone Kids Variety Pack uploaded by Felicia G.

BY COPPERTONE

COPPERTONE KIDS® AccuSpray™ has a unique, patented technology that delivers a continuous spray you can control for coverage you can be confident about. With an innovative, aerodynamically designed spray that helps deliver protection where you want it, AccuSpray™ transforms your sunscreen experience by combining the convenience of a spray with the controlled coverage of a lotion. These sunscreens, from the #1 pediatrician-recommended brand, provide broad spectrum protection against UVA and UVB rays and contain a specially-selected antioxidant vitamin blend that supplements the natural defenses of children's skin. COPPERTONE KIDS® Wacky Foam™ SPF 75+ is a soft, light foam innovation from the #1 pediatrician-recommended brand. The easy-to-apply sunscreen is perfect for parents who want to make sunscreen application fun! COPPERTONE KIDS® Sunscreen Stick SPF 55 offers broad spectrum protection against UVA and UVB rays, which can cause sun damage and burning. The sunscreen stick is durable and easy to apply. see more...

Jesseca M.
Jesseca M.
Lodi, CA
I have a very fair 2 year old and I love in California...let's say that our daily sunblock routine is both intense and stressful. Coppertone has been a lifesaver. The aerosol sprays evenly and the coverage is very good. Hours and hours in the sun an pool are already logged for this season, and no burns! The best part- application takes seconds and no lotion under my nails, in her eyes or bunking up her hair! Awesome value!
Alaja W.
Alaja W.
Fontana, CA
This is by far my favorite sun screen ever!!! It's really affordable and does not wear off very easily. It is a waterproof product and is my go to every summer. It comes in different SPF for different skin types and tones. And can be found easily in different stores such as Target, and Walmart, as well as CVS.
Felicia G.
Felicia G.
Orlando, FL
I love Coppertone products period it protects my kids skin from this Florida Sun. Not only do I use it for the kids which I don't have a problem with its waterproof it doesn't wash off while swimming or in the sand.
Megan K.
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
A summer must in this house. We are all fair skinned and burn like lobsters even 5 min outside the house. Coppertone not only protects myself and the kids but it's smooth and easy to use plus has a nice smell to it.
Sally A.
Sally A.
Brooklyn New York
This product is beyond I mean I will not leave my house in the summer without it
Weather I'm going to the park, beach, or swimming pool with my kids. My kids have very light skin so it works very easily I do recommend this product to every mother who goes out in the summer very often
Candy U.
Candy U.
Muskogee, OK
The best product to keep your kids safe from the sun... Love how you can apply and trust your child will not get burned.... Walgreens for all your summer essentials... No need for improvement product is great...
Whitney T.
Whitney T.
Houma, LA
I actually liked this copper tone kids sunblock. My baby has sensitive skin and it didn't break her out. The only downfall was we had to reapply a couple times, but worth it!
Alexa C.
Alexa C.
Conshohocken, PA
This works so well for my family! Keeps everyone protected and tear free! Easy to use and effective! I bought ours at cvs and used a coupon!
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
This is my go to for summer fun in the sun. I can't have my babies getting sun damage. They can swim and romp and I know they are covered.
Kristy L.
Kristy L.
Columbus, GA
I love this sunblock for my children. I've used it faithfully for years for all of them. I bought mine at Walmart. It is very reasonably priced, and easy to find at any stores. I definitely recommend this to others.