BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone® Kids Tear Free Broad spectrum SPF 50 Sunscreen Lotion.
With oxide.
#1 pediatrician recommended brand.
Water resistant (80 minutes).
Oil, fragrance & dye free. see more...

Coppertone Kids Tear Free with Zinc Oxide Broad Spectrum SPF 50
  • "My kids have extr sensitive skin but we enjoy being outdoors. I look for a sunscreen to be a great product for a great value and this one fits the bill. Because it is tear free I don't worry about it burning their eyes, but I can trust that it is protecting their skin because it is a broad spectrum sun screen. I would recommend this to anyone with young children!" in 16 reviews
Maxine G.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Coppertone makes great sunscreens and love they offer a tear free version for kids. With sweat and water and wiggly kids it is hard to be careful not to get it in the eyes. Works great and apply es easily. Bottle floats too just in case you ever drop it in the water.
Trisha M.
Maineville, OH
Great product! I took this to use on my 4 kids on a vacation to Florida, and we had a successful week long vacation with no sunburns! We reapplied about every 3 hours while on the beach and did not have any problems with it washing off in between applications.
Emilie M.
San Antonio, TX
This product is great for little ones!! I love the way it quickly applies and no tears !!! I don't have to worry about my little man throwing a fit definitely great product for the price. I would recommend to every parent !
Kelsey T.
Hamilton, GA
Use this on my 2 year old to protect her skin when we are outside and at the beach! I typically always buy copper tone products for her bc i trust them to do the job! Tear free, smells great, and protects her from the sun! What more could you ask for?
Stephaine K.
Muscatine, IA
As a mother of a young child this product is very convenient. As most of us know children move around a lot and sometimes they move at just the right moment and it ends up running into their eyes so this bring tear free helps.
Marie S.
miami, FL
The coverage is very good, the smell it's ok, not bad. Worth good in sensitive skin and have a excelent protection. Definitely a good product. I used it since I was a girl.
Stephanie W.
Greensboro, NC
I love this stuff! Rubs in easily without leaving a greasy feel and has done a great job all summer of protecting my 4 year-old and the high percentage of zinc oxide makes me confident that we are blocking out both kinds of damaging sun rays. With our last sunscreen, he always had watery, red eyes if I got too close; not a problem with this tear-free formula!
Becky B.
Jasper, AL
The best sunscreen I have ever used for the kids! Seriously saved our beach trip, in the middle of June, it was their first time ever going and I really worried about my two year old and my one year old but as we followed the directions correctly, our precious babies didn't even get red during the entire trip. We were in and out of the water, multiple times a day. So happy that I brought some and definitely recommend it to my friends that were heading to the beach with their kids too! A must buy for all of our upcoming summers!
Amanda T.
Victoria, TX
One of my children has an extremely pale skin tone and burns very very easily. This product allowed him to spend the day outside with his friends without getting burned and when he started sweating, it didn't sting his eyes as other sunscreens did. I even used it for myself when I ran out of my own sunscreen and found that I prefer it to mine! I would highly recommend this product to anyone with kids or without!!
Hillary C.
Galt, CA
Having a 8 year old girl and 6 year old boy this tear free broad spectrum SPF 50 is the bomb! They cascasn go from play to pool to play again without me worring. Coming from a name I know and trust, being SPF 50 and tear free, I know it is going to work, not still g their eyes and with the zinc oxide, a total bonus!