Coppertone Kids Sunscreen with Protective Vitamins

Clear No-Rub Spray Quick and even coverage. With Protective Vitamins. Water resistant. UVA/UVB Protection Coppertone Kids® Sunscreen Continuous Spray provides SPF 50 protection at the touch of a button.  Thus unique formula offers quick and easy, no-rub application for kids on the go.  Adults application to children is recommended to ensure complete coverage.  Formulated to provide water resistant protection, it s perfect for water-loving kids.  Hypoallergenic.  PABA-free.  Dermatologist tested. Screens out the sun s burn. see more...

• I have been looking for a sunscreen for my kids that's not only w...2 Answers
  • This works well??13 Answers
  • Are this good for the kids and what is the vitamins 5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Jennifer M.
Ironton, OH
Works ok. Apply quicker than what it says. Seems like it runs off easily when damp. I know there is no waterproof sunscreen but this one seems to wash away too quickly. Not bad if just sitting outside but playing in sprinkler or at a water park I would use something different.
Stormy D.
works great, covers well and like with any sunscreen will need to be reapplied. The cost is ok I try to pick these up when I get coupons. I've also noticed that some of these have a tendency to stain clothing so just watch out for that.
Lacey M.
Evansville, IN
This sunscreen works great for my 2 year old. He wouldn't hold still long enough for a lotion, so the spray is a life saver. It's affordable and goes on easily. I would recommend this to anyone with wiggly children.
Stephanie H.
Wellsville, NY
My son has been using this brand for all his life, which is only four years, but those four years you don't mess around! Never had a problem with burning when used correctly. Goes on a little greasy, but eventually wears off.
Taylor R.
House Springs, MO
Its just like normal sunblock
Its worthless for the face and you have to re apply 2 medium skin or 4-8 for fair...i mean for the price its good but be careful even thought u put it on u still might get a sunburn
Syble G.
Still can get a sunburn if not rubbed in and left to dry before water exposure. We have used this product for several years but had a bad incident when we went camping and didn't allow product to dry and rub in properly and our kid got scorched. We have since then changed to a cream product and seem to like it much better.
Taya H.
I love the no mess application, I hate getting sunscreen on my hands, it always ends up in my eyes and burns for hours. The protection is good and doesn't need as most or often reapplying.
Kara V.
New Orleans, LA
this is the only sunscreen I use on my 5 year old. Kids are never still! I love that I can spray him down and I feel confident that his skin is protected. Ever since using this, my son has NEVER gotten a sunburn and his skin is pretty sensitive. We will continue to purchase Coppertone for kids!
Kasey J.
I bought this for myself it was on sale. First thing first it smells like typical sunscreen no big deal, doesn't break me out. But I will say it's oily and when I sweat it kind of fades off. However I haven't noticed any burns from the sun so I will continue to use this but next time get sport or waterproof.
Nicole M.
Westville, IL
This is affordable to keep your kid(s) protected. I reapply after 60 minutes. My kids did not burn. I used this on them in the Florida sun. It was gentle on their skin. I keep this on hand for when they are out in the sun.
Jessica F.
Bellevue, WA
Do you find this much easier to use than lotion on children?
Erica N.
Greenville, SC
This works well??
Sara B.
Baraboo, WI
What does it mean by vitamins?
Evelin M.
Kent, Wa
Are this good for the kids and what is the vitamins
Angel I.