Coppertone Kids Sunscreen Stick SPF 55

Sunscreen Stick

I am looking for a great stick for my daughter. She is very fair skinned and have tried other sunscreen that has not helped. Is this a great option to try?
Does anyone else feel like the sticks are just really greasy. Only use the sticks on my sons face but feel like it makes his skin so greasy
Start your review of Coppertone Kids Sunscreen Stick SPF 55!
Product Highlights
...stink. Great for the beach! I purchased this at WAL-MART. Very gentle on sensitive skin. I would recommend this to anyone with kids!in reviews
Laura T.
Broadway, NC
Love this! super easy to use, mess free, and convenient! Affordable and helps on the nose and cheeks and ears! My lil ones would usually fight me on applying to these areas but this is easy enough for them to apply on their own. I would definitely recommend.
Theresa O.
Coarsegold, CA
The BEST to keep your kids' face sun burnt free. My kids hate sun screen spray and lotions. The spray burns their face. The lotion melts in their eyes. This is the only product that I can put of my kids without a fight. It stays on for a long time in the water and keeps them safe from those nasty UV rays.
Racheal K.
I spent 5 days at the beach and for 3 of those days I used Coppertone Sunscreen Stick for kids on my face. Everything else burned, but my face is fine! The stuck is SPF 55, and doesn't feel as greasy as normal sunscreen.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO
Absolutely love these, especially in the summer for the beach and pool or even just outings in the summer sun. My child has never burnt because of these products!
Donna L.
Gulfport, MS
Love the kid stick. No more crying about mom getting the spray in their mouth....and no sunburn to boot...what more could a paren't want? Great product
Paola A.
Dallas, TX
Purchased at: Amazon
I really really like this product! I always carry one in my bag for be sure applied to my little girl when she need it ❤️ Has a coconut 🥥 smell and it’s really easy to apply!
Kristen M.
Plymouth, NH
I love this sunscreen stick. It is so easy and portable, You can just stick it in your purse and not worry about it leaking everywhere. My family has been using this for a while now and it is really gentle on the skin. I use it on myself I am very fair skinned and it works great on me too. I would suggest this to anyone who wants a sunscreen that is no mess and portable.
Brittany B.
Russellville, KY
Easy to apply. Lasts long time. Great for kids. Quick apply. Works wonders. Protects skin from heat rays.
Kristin A.
Mansfield, OH
Diaper Bag or Beach Bag MUST HAVE for any mom, dad, grandparent, or babysitter on the go! The Copptertone Kids Sunscreen Stick is quick, easy to use, and fits in any bag for on-to-go access to sun protection. I always keep one on hand in the spring and summer to make sure that I can apply it to my kid's faces and scalps if we plan on being outside longer than expected or if we make a pitstop at the park on the way home from somewhere. Absolute must have if you have kids or grandkids!
Michele L.
Richmond, VA
This is so convenient to have. My son doesn't like the lotion all over his face so this stick helps us get him protected without a fight.