Coppertone Kids Sunscreen Stick uploaded by karissa g.

BY COPPERTONE

Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection. Hypoallergenic. PABA free. Fragrance free. Water resistant PABA-Free Coppertone Kids® SPF 55 Sunscreen Stick is formulated to protect skin from the sun s burning UVA and UVB rays.  This formula screens UVB rays that are primarily responsible for sunburn and long-term skin damage caused by overexposure to the sun.  It also protects your skin against the deeper penetrating UVA rays that have been associated with skin damage resulting in premature aging and wrinkling.  Use on the ears, and on the nose for maximum protection on these fully exposed areas. see more...

• I am looking for a great stick for my daughter. She is ve...3 Answers
  • Does anyone else feel like the sticks are just really gre...6 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I love this stick sunscreen. It is so easy to use and not greasy. Doesn't stink. Great for the beach! I purchased this at WAL-MART. Very gentle on sensitive skin. I would recommend this to anyone with kids!" in 8 reviews
Kristin A.
Hilliard, OH
Diaper Bag or Beach Bag MUST HAVE for any mom, dad, grandparent, or babysitter on the go! The Copptertone Kids Sunscreen Stick is quick, easy to use, and fits in any bag for on-to-go access to sun protection. I always keep one on hand in the spring and summer to make sure that I can apply it to my kid's faces and scalps if we plan on being outside longer than expected or if we make a pitstop at the park on the way home from somewhere. Absolute must have if you have kids or grandkids!
Kristen M.
Plymouth, NH
I love this sunscreen stick. It is so easy and portable, You can just stick it in your purse and not worry about it leaking everywhere. My family has been using this for a while now and it is really gentle on the skin. I use it on myself I am very fair skinned and it works great on me too. I would suggest this to anyone who wants a sunscreen that is no mess and portable.
Vivian K.
Highly recommend getting your kids a sunscreen stick because it's way easier to apply onto the face than liquid or spray on sunscreen. Just apply like a glue stick and rub. The sticks also come with more SPF so I really recommend getting one. I would definitely buy one again.
Alexa W.
Strongsville, OH
This was a good sunscreen stick but there are more affordable options, which is why I took off a star. The packaging is basic and it is easy to travel with. I took off one star because there are products like it and it isn't the most unique.
Desiree G.
Alachua, FL
No more whiny kids! My children hate when I put sunscreen on their face. They always have a melt down and act like it's torture. This has solved that completely. They don't mind the "chapstick" lol. I cannot go without this. Very affordable too. A must have for summer.
Amy C.
I love this stuff! It has great coverage and is easy to use. Not to mention my kids don't fight me to put it on! My 2 year old will actually put it on then I rub it in. One stick lasts is about 1/2 of the summer and we are outside a lot.
Lindsey C.
Cincinnati, OH
The feature I like the most about this product is that it is a stick and easy to apply. Otherwise, I feel like have to reapply onto more kids more often than with other products. My son also developed dry spots from this product, could be a reaction to his skin or just that this product has a tendency to dry the skin more.
Cassidy B.
Cedar City, UT
I actually use this product on myself because I use tanning beds and have tattoos, this makes it so easy to apply to my smaller tattoos, which helps prevent the color from fading and doesn't go outside where I want it creating weird tan lines around my tattoos.
Trista R.
Arlington, WA
Love the Copperton kids stick! I always have one in my purse for unexpected times when we need a sunscreen application. I can easily get little ears and noses with no mess! It goes on smoothly- no gloppy white gross mess or spray everywhere.
Mandy P.
Minford, OH
Love this! Works great with little ones! I have two very fair skinned kids and this has never failed me! Is great for baby faces, ears and necks! I usually get it at Walmart or sams club in a multipack!
Jessica F.
Bloomington, MN
Does anyone else feel like the sticks are just really greasy. Only use the sticks on my sons face but feel like it makes his skin so greasy
Mary M.
I am looking for a great stick for my daughter. She is very fair skinned and have tried other sunscreen that has not helped. Is this a great option to try?