Coppertone Kids Sunscreen Lotion SPF 70 uploaded by Hannah R.Coppertone Kids Sunscreen Lotion SPF 70 uploaded by Raianne A.Coppertone Kids Sunscreen Lotion SPF 70 uploaded by yesica a.

BY COPPERTONE

Broad Spectrum Uva/Uvb Protection Water Resistant see more...

• I am looking for a children's sunscreen that can be used ...2 Answers
  • Is 70 any better than 30 block?9 Answers
  • Any other sunscreen you'd prefer other then this for chil...4 Answers
Coppertone Kids Sunscreen Lotion SPF 70
  • "I have two kids, one of which had the most sensitive skin! This is the ONLY sunscreen that I have found that, for one, doesn't irritate his skin. And two, actually keeps him from getting burned! I have found that I had to reapply several times, but hey! It's worth it to not have my oldest turn into a lobster. Highly recommend this product!" in 18 reviews
  • "I recommend it to anyone with fair skinned children" in 1 review
  • "They tend to burn easily so I am constantly putting sunblock on them just to play in the backyard." in 1 review
  • "a really good sunscreen for being outdoors for long periods of time." in 1 review
Lisa C.
San Antonio, TX
My son always tends to burn easily, so I’ve noticed this brand works best for him. It’s easy to apply and works great. I love that it has an SPF of 70, which i know is protecting his skin. We always re-apply through the day especially if he’s in and out of the pool. I recommend any parent to get his brand.
Hannah R.
Perry oklahoma
I always feel good knowing I can get full coverage on my fair lil one. This is the one kind of sunscreen for the whole family even my teenage boy uses it when life guarding because of the medication he is on he must be very careful when out in the sun for long periods of time. Reliable is a essential when dealing with sunscreen!
Rossibelt B.
Chandler , IN
Siempre utilizó este protector solar para proteger a mis hijos del sol, es un buen acompañante para este verano! Es accesibles y pedriatricamente recomendado y es resistente al agua por aproximadamente 80 minutos. Me gusta mucho lo recomiendo! Coppertone Kids Sunscreen Lotion SPF 70 #contest
Amy H.
Stockton, CA
I love using this coppertone sunscreen lotion SPF 70 on my sun. It helps keep his skins nice and not getting that painful sunburn. I would constantly rub it on him everytime amd every half hrs or so, so his skins will have that protection. It helps block and from him getting that nasty burns. Love it
Emery A.
Laie, HI
I live in hawaii and UVA and UVB rays are very strong so you really have to be diligent with sunscreen application to avoid sun damage. Coppertone is my favorite because I feel like it's fairly priced, not too greasy, and a little goes a long way
Shelby M.
Augusta , GA
This is a very good sunscreen. Me and my kids have sensitive skin and this doesn't cause any problems. As long as we remember to reapply when we are supposed to we also don't suffer from sunburns. Would recommend this product.
Rachael R.
Grafton, MA
I have always used children's sunscreen on my skin. I have extremely fair skin because of my red hair. When my daughter was born also with red hair and fair skin, I knew I needed to continue my same practices, so I picked up some copper tone kids sunscreen spf 70 and have never bought anything else! I would recommend it to anyone looking for something dependable and easy to use.
Meghan S.
Canton, MI
Absolutely LOVE this product. Applied this on the kids prior to our pool day and we were outside for over 3 hours and didn't have to reapply. We were in the pool so it held up against water too. It was gentle on their sensitive skin and did not feel too greasy.
Sarah L.
Canyon Cntry, CA
I love this sunscreen. On the hottest summer day i know my children are protected from the sun. I apply it multiple times through out the day but we never get burned and it feels good and cool on the kids skin.
Becca B.
New Haven, CT
Waterproof, easy to apply, and way more likely to keep child and adult skin burn free. Purchased at CVS and worth every penny in cancer prevention. Exceeds my expectations and my favorite to recommend to others!
Brandy D.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 4
Is 70 any better than 30 block?
Carrie M.
Blackwood, NJ
Does it run when the child sweats?
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Any other sunscreen you'd prefer other then this for children ?
Jessica S.
Fort Bragg, CA
What's the cheapest it sells for??
Jessica B.
Saint Petersburg, FL
I am looking for a children's sunscreen that can be used on sensitive skin. Wondering if this sunscreen can be used on children with eczema?