BY COPPERTONE

Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection Water Resistant. see more...

Coppertone Kids Sunscreen Lotion
  • "Works great, for a great price. Stays on and works well on my kids sensitive skin. Highly recommend!" in 13 reviews
Jordan H.
Venus, TX
I grew up using coppertone and now I use it for my own children. My kids love the smell of it and the fact they know that they won't get burned with this on them. I truly believe my kids have yet to have a sunburn during the summer season thanks to this product!
Sam S.
North Pole, AK
I typically use this for my daughter, it does tend to take a while to rub in. I typically put it on her before she puts on her clothes (she just wears her undershirt and undergarments) all over so that in case her pants or shirt shifts she's covered. Then reapply to the exposed areas when we get to the park or wherever we are going.
Shawna L.
Silver Spring, MD
Can always trust this brand. My kids never get sunburned. I use this every time and it lasts so long. Blends into the skin well. Absorbs into the skin with no white film.
Evelyn M.
Ontario, CA
Just last summer I bought this sun screen protector for my daughters and it worked wonders. we had a wonderful time at the beach and didnt have to worry about sun burning
Katie W.
Clyde , OH
This is the only sunscreen I use on my little ones, it stays on even after playing in the water for a couple hours. It's not greasy and will not clog their little pores. I always recommend this
To my mom friends
Debi B.
Lynn, MA
My husband burns to a crisp in the Summer, and his little head gets the worst of it. This is safe and gentle and does a fabulous job. At fist he was skeptical, but if it keeps babies from getting burned... The coverage is great and he hates to tan, perfect for him!
Mariah H.
Princeton, KY
I tried this on my girls this summer and it worked well! I even used it on myself and I burn very easily and didn't burn at all - we stayed at the pool all day and didn't get even a little red!
Felisha L.
Ogden, UT
We do not use this and will not buy it buy it again I have purchased it and my niece had allergic reaction to and after being in the sun she got sick so I give it to a family member to see if they can use it said you not go to waste they also had a reaction to it so I ended up just throwing it away if he uses I'm going to spit on your opinion but my family does not like this and will not buy it again
Liyu W.
I love Coppertone. This is my sunscreen of choice for kid .I was not the brand until I had my daughter. Sun protection measures are important for everyone including children. I found this brand was the majority of people to accept and use, so I began to use. Simple and convenient there are many types. Good price. Suitable for family use. I will buy again
Rebecca S.
tonawanda, NY
We love coppertone kids sunscreen. It rubs in easily and does not leave a greasy feel on their skin. Protects very well we have not had a sunburn since using coppertone kids and we have very fair skinned children. The price is not to bad if could be a little lower but i am sure everyone thinks that in this day and age.
Brenda A.
Seattle, WA
Does it dry and become white in the skin? It happend one with another brand!
Rachel J.
Henrico, VA
How long does it last?
Brooke B.
Saco, ME
I never tried the spray before is the spray just as good as the lotion you rub in ?
Elines M.
It is good for sensity skin?