Coppertone Kids Sunscreen uploaded by Mary A.Coppertone Kids Sunscreen uploaded by Nancy W.Coppertone Kids Sunscreen uploaded by Kendra K.

BY COPPERTONE

Clear, No-Rub Spray. with Protective Vitamins Continuous spray with an Antioxidant Vitamin Blend to supplement skin s natural defenses. 70+ SPF. Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection. Water resistant. Sprays at Any Angle Contains. no CFCs which deplete the ozone layer. see more...

• I have heard that this type of suntan lotion cause its a spray is...5 Answers
  • I have heard that anything higher than SPF 30 can be bad in some ...6 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "If you have sensitive skin, no matter what age you are - Use the kids stuff. I recently went to Punta Cana and used this stuff even on my face and I didn't have any skin issues at all. I definitely will be repurchasing when I travel next. Not greasy, sprays well and covers well. I highly recommend it! " in 12 reviews
Cassie R.
Springfield, MO
Sunscreen has been so important in our household the last few years with my 4 year old on outside sports like t ball and swimming. So, it has been important that we find a sunscreen not only safe, but easy to use. With that being said, we started purchasing coppertone for him and have never been more pleased with a sunscreen. We just spray it on before he goes outside and done! I highly recommend this product to anyone with kids outside this summer.
Paige M.
Indian Head, MD
I have to give this product 3/5 stars unfortunately. This sunscreen works GREAT at keeping me from getting sunburnt, this is a huge deal as I am super pale. I have to usually reapply this product every hour an a half or so which I find is normal with any sunscreen. The issue with this product is that it dyes EVERYTHING orange. From my hair, to my clothes to the boat I'm riding on, it's horrible! I wish they would fix that issue!
Chelsie H.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love picking up these spray bottles for my son. The packaging is great and these take a lot less time to apply than liquid sunscreen. I can spray my son in about a minute and as soon as it dries he is ready to go. Only place he doesn't use the spray is his face.
Lindsey A.
Ridgeley, WV
The spray nozzle is what really sold me on this. It's so easy and fast to apply to my overly excited daughter. It's also gentle enough on her dry skin. I do get obsessive about sunscreen so I end up applying it several times while we're in the sun. Over all I think it's a good value.
Candace E.
Ivins, UT
Spray sunscreen is the best for kids. It is very easy to apply. Does not clog. The kids can even apply it theirselves. Very easy to apply to faces as well as the rest of the body. Rubs in very well. Does not leave you feeling skicky.
Christine C.
I love this sunscreen for the kids and my husband and I use it as well. The spray is a fine mist and so easy to apply on the kids quickly before they run away. Keeps them safe from the sun and lasts even when they swim.
Mary A.
I am fair skinned, as well as one of my children and Coppertone offers great protection with this line. It is super easy to apply, smells great, and stays on when active. This is a staple for when we go to the beach!
Jillian R.
The spray application is perfect and it's not very oily either.

The best part is when the kids are swimming you tell them to.come het more sunscreen and all.you have to do is spray it rub it quick amd done.
Barbara G.
I love this sunblock for both myself and my son! I use spf 50 and reapply every 80 minutes like it says! I love the scent and the ease of spraying it on... athough, this year I fell like something is different with the spray that i now need to rub it in; whereas in the past, I never needed to rub it in! It is still great!!!
Lauren R.
Waukesha, WI
Love this sunscreen. I have 18 month old and during summer she loves play outside and this stuff was very easy to put on and was not greasy. Protected her skin and has a pleasant scent. Really love the spraying way of applying sunscreen so much faster and easier.
Rebecca R.
I have heard that anything higher than SPF 30 can be bad in some way..is this true and why?
Terrie S.
San antonio , TX
I have heard that this type of suntan lotion cause its a spray is harmful for the kids cause of the fumes is this true?