Coppertone Kids Sunblock Spray SPF 50, 9.5 oz uploaded by Valeska N.

BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone Kids® Continuous Spray—Enjoy this easy sunscreen application especially developed for kids on the go. This clear, convenient spray provides quick and even coverage. Twist-and-lock cap means no cap to lose. Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB protection. #1 Pediatrician Recommended Brand. Dermatologist tested. Hypoallergenic. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
This product works amazing for my sensitive skin kids. We have tried many other products that have left them in itchy hives after use. The price is always great & sometimes you can find double packs for more bang for your buck. The sunscreen stays on great & with the no mess spray it makes it easier to spray & go. We have tried many many sunscreens over the past several years & this is the one that is always consistent. I remember as a child my grandmother slathering on the coppertone. It's a brand that stands the test of time!
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Manchester, NH
I used this on my seven year old cousin. She is fair skin, with red hair, natural, and I am always worried she'll get far too much sun. I literally only applied this once when we went out for our beach day, and when she was finally too pooped to swim any longer we left. Once home and showered I finally for the first time, didn't see any sunburn anywhere on her!! Usually I miss a spot but not only did this sun block work it stuck through the whole day of swimming! A+!!
Tasha W.
Tasha W.
65 Cynthia Lane Amesbury, MA 01913
My family's always switching sunblocks because my younger siblings always leave toasty red but we're actually sticking with this one!! The spray gave an even coating of protection and definitely fought off the rays and even toughed it out on the water. I'm so relieved to have found this because I know their skin is safe now haha as an older sister I worry. I definitely recommend this, I'm actually grateful for this product.
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
We are big fans of this brand and this spray on lotion. It sprays on nicely and it runs in easily. The smell is the best part! We always love the way our baby smells after protecting her skin from the sun.
Kalee C.
Kalee C.
Simi Valley, CA
I used this coppertone kids sunblock spray on my kids during a day at the beach. I bought it at target. I think it was a great value. It smells great and lasted all day. I would buy this again.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
I have been using this sunscreen for the last 2 years for my boys and I have not had a single "sunburn". It applies and sticks very well. I do re-apply after water time.
Valeska N.
Valeska N.
It's a great product. When I go to the beach and want to get a tan but not burnt I put this on! Every time I go and buy a sunblock this is the one I always chose.
Stephanie N.
Stephanie N.
Perfect for not getting your hands all messy. although I do rub this in for my kiddos on their cute little faces. it is nice to just spray and go.
Alissa P.
Alissa P.
Saint Louis, MO
This kids sunscreen is easy to apply and goes on evening. 4 stars because it seems to run out quickly and the price is higher for the spray.
Jordan T.
Jordan T.
We have used thisbever since I can remember. It is great for kids with sensitive skin and the smell is tollerable and not too overbearing.