Coppertone Kids SPF 50 Sunscreen Lotion uploaded by Mary H.Coppertone Kids SPF 50 Sunscreen Lotion uploaded by Samantha R.

BY COPPERTONE

Give your kids ultimate, long-wearing protection for their day of fun in the sun with Coppertone Kids Pure and Simple Sunscreen Lotion. This SPF 50 Sunscreen Lotion protects skin from harmful UVA and UVB rays that may contribute to sunburn, skin damage, and premature aging. Coppertone Kids Sunscreen Lotion retains SPF even after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating, so you won't have to worry about it wearing off quickly or not lasting through even the most rigorous activities. Waterproof and tear free, broad spectrum Coppertone Pure and Simple Sunscreen Lotion is an ultra gentle, hypoallergenic zinc oxide formula that glides on smoothly and is easy to rub into the skin for quick absorption. The easy-to-squeeze bottle is designed to avoid messy mishaps, and the lid easily latches closed to avoid leaking. Gentle on the skin, children and parents love that Coppertone Kids Sunscreen Lotion is free of oils, fragrances and dyes, so your family can simply focus on the enjoyment of summer activities, completely worry-free.

Coppertone Kids SPF 50 Sunscreen Lotion
  • "This is the only sunscreen that works for my three-year-old son's sensitive skin. We live that it provides a little extra protection than most brands too!" in 10 reviews
Donald M.
Royse City, TX
A MUST HAVE for anyone with kiddos that love to be outdoors. No greasy feel and it blocks the sunburn from occurring. A full day at the beach, even in the water, required 2 applications (1 at the beginning and once toward the later part). the product allowed for tanning without any burn. Our kids love it.
KRISTY P.
Coppertone is a brand our family has used for years. Actually for generations !! As a child my Mother used Coppertone for my sister & I. Now my grandchildren use Coppertone. That great scent of Coppertone makes you think of the beach whether swimming at home or at the lake. We know our family has safe reliable sunscreen protection for the day when we use Coppertone. Thanks for keeping the original Coppertone child & puppy. They go hand & hand with the brand.
Tonya F.
Does what it is suppose to. Smells great. Goes on with ease. Gentle formula for babies and children. Needs applied often like all sunscreens. The packaging is fine as long as it doesn't tear or come in contact with sharp objects
Rebecca D.
East Millinocket, ME
I bought this last summer for my infant daughter. It seemed to prevent the sunburn which is obviously it's purpose. I was a bit disappointed with how thick it went on but after rubbing it in well it was fine. I bought it from Walmart and I would probably buy it again
Amanda O.
Mobile, AL
Coppertone is a brand that I have used my entire life. It only seemed natural to start using it on my daughter when she was exposed to the sun. She is always protected and it's quality is dependable.
Theresa S.
Wellston, OH
this is the only sunscreen that I use on my kids. its longlasting  and contains a high amount of sunscreen that I feel good about my kids having fun in the sun after applying. its  a trusted brand with a good price. I recommend!
stephanie b.
Hanceville, AL
I used this product on my one year old god son and my two year old god daughter. We played in the swimming pool almost all day long. It smells absolutely amazing. It also works great! As long as you follow directions that are on the can, you should be fine!
Marilyn B.
New Braunfels, TX
I wanted a sunscreen for my grandchildren and I bought Coppertone because it is a good reputable brand and I liked that it had an SPF of 50 as well as it being recommended for children. I live in Texas and we have a 6 ft long, 4 ft wide blow-up pool in the backyard and the children love to come over and slide down the playscape into the pool. That means they are often wet and out of the pool in the direct sun. The water on their skin keeps it reflective which make a high risk for excess sun exposure and sunburn. They've never had a problem with this due to the use of this sunscreen. They often stay out for an hour and sometimes a little more, yet they've never gotten sunburned, or even red. So happy with Coppertone! I would highly recommend this product!
Taylor M.
Sneads, FL
This is such a great sunscreen. It has an excellent formula. It's very gentle on the skin. The packing is easy to use. It's a great value for how good it works. This is the only sunscreen I buy. I absolutely love it.
Erin C.
Lufkin, TX
My 5 year old son's favorite sunscreen. He is very particular about the sunscreen that we use (he says that many burn his sensitive skin). This is one of the few that he agrees to and will also protect his skin from burns. Will continue to buy Coppertone sunscreens.