BY COPPERTONE

Enjoy Quick And Easy Sunscreen Application Especially Developed For Children On The Go. This Clear, No-Rub, No Mess Spray Provides Quick And Even Coverage. Designed For Hard To Reach Places Exclusive Twist-And-Lock Cap Means No Cap To Lose Broad Spectrum Uva/Uvb Protection With An Antioxidant Vitamin Blend To Supplement Skin's Natural Defenses&Nbsp; Waterproof Hypoallergenic Dermatologist Tested&Nbsp; No Cfcs see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "My cousin uses this for her son and it works great!" in 1 review
  • "When they are wearing this they don't burn and it lasts for a long time before you have to reapply!" in 1 review
  • "I use on my son he has very light skin so this works great on him so I recommend this it don't have a strong oder it smell good first time buyer" in 1 review
đź’‹Cara S.
This is the only brand that I trust to protect my son's beautiful skin! It was the only brand that I used when he was a baby and the ONLY brand that I will still use seven years later. The continuous spray makes application a breeze & being waterproof also makes it so much easier for us moms bc you do not need to keep reapplying every 5 seconds that the kids are running in and out of the water!
Nicole R.
BETHEL, OH
I love this when kids are ready to get in the pool they are ready they don't want to wait around for Mom to rub in that lotion. Or even if you're just needing a quick spray for out in the sun I absolutely love this concept and will keep using it on my child for many years to come Works does wonders and keeps away those terrible rays
marisol f.
Mooresville
I bought this product for my child to wear during summer camp days and when she goes in the water. I loved it so much that I’m using it myself. It smells great and stays on without greasy feeling
Natasha t.
Elizabeth, NJ
this is a must have every summer with that beaming sun on those hot summer days . with my kids i love buying the best its so easy to apply and it is so gentle on my boys skin especially since they have sensitive skin and it works perfectly well for them wether they are at there soccer game or at the beach enjoying the weather
Nisa L.
This is the only sunscreen I use for my kids! The packaging makes it easy to find in store. It smells great and easy to apply to little ones that move around. Can find it at almost any store I usually buy it from Walmart, smith's, and Walgreens. Love it and would recommend it to other moms!
Stephanie S.
Des Moines, IA
When I was a preschool teacher many of the kids' parents brought this sunscreen in for them and we loved it! The spray was not only efficient but effective in protecting the kiddos in the sun! I highly recommend it.
Beth W.
Mayfield, KY
No complaints about the performance of the sunscreen - as far as I could tell it held up great for our kids playing at the beach! I was not a fan of the spray mechanism, as we had to go back and rub it in anyways.
Susan R.
Billings, MT
This products is good when you can get the spray to work. But the main problem I see is the smell and how it stings your eyes or it has a nasty taste if you spray it on your face.
Brandy A.
Denton, TX
Living in Texas we have a lot of sunny days. We spend a lot of time outdoors and live at the lake. I have to make sure my girls are protected because they burn so very easily. Coppertone is the brand that I have used on all of the girls and have always had great results.
Olivia M.
Memphis, TN
I use this sunscreen spray anytime we will be outdoors and swimming! Works well but you do have to be sure to reapply often especially with activities involving water.
Ashley S.
St Albert
How long before you go outdoors should you apply
Anyta C.
West Plains, MO
Is it true that you need to replace your sunscreen every three months?
Candi R.
Would you guys recommend the coppertone kids spray sunscreen? Coppertone Kids Kids Continuous Spray Sunscreen