Coppertone Kids Clear Continuous Spray SPF 50 6 oz with Kids SPF 50 Lotion 4 oz (Value Pack)

BY COPPERTONE

Kids Limited Edition Value Pack. Broad Spectrum SPF 50. UVA/UVB Protection. Water Resistant Clear Continuous Spray & Sunscreen Lotion. see more...

• "Its really light but seems to stay on really well so you don't have to 're apply as often!" in 1 review
  • "I love to use this brand on my kids and when they were newborns I used to love the formula that they have for newborns I really trusted brand for my kids And i definitely recommend it" in 1 review
  • "I love the spray because it makes applying so much easier and the lotion makes it easy to apply around the face." in 1 review
  • "While this stuff works well and for a decent price I have found its a little greasy on my kids skin" in 1 review
Anna L.
Stockton, CA
This is what I use on my kids. we've always use the coppertone brand. Even when they were babies we used the sunscreen for babies that coppertone carries. This one is great for active kids. If you have kids that play summer sports, or going to the beach or just for playing outside. This is a great product.
Robert S.
Avon, OH
My kids love this spray. It does not hurt their eyes and stays on during water play. It smells wonderful and keeps the kids safe from the harmful sun rays. It is very gentle on their skin. I would highly recommend this product to all parents who plan on going to the beach, pool, or outside.
Amanda O.
Decatur, AL
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
I was nervous about using a spray at first because I like to know the kids have sunscreen everywhere but when you first spray it you can see it for a second and know you get it everywhere and it works pretty good but this set is great because you get lotion and spray
Sarah M.
I still use this stuff. The SPF is great and it really stays on the skin for quite a while. Just make sure you let it set before going in the water and then reapplying every so often.
Jessica S.
Lafayette, IN
I love the spray because it makes applying so much easier and the lotion makes it easy to apply around the face. A great buy when you can get them together. This brand has always protected my son and kept him from getting burned.
Jessica J.
Mc Donald, TN
I've always loved Coppertone and it's my favorite to use on my children. I bought this combo pack last summer and loved the spray! Its really light but seems to stay on really well so you don't have to 're apply as often!
Alyssa V.
This is SO great for kids. Since most hate getting sunscreen on, I love that you can spray them quickly and they can go on their way. The Coppertone name is dependable and the price acceptable.
Monica L.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
Patty W.
Perry, OH
I use this all the time. I works well. I hate the loud noise it makes though when dispensed. It also shoots out a thick yellowish liquid and it feels very sticky on your skin.
Molly K.
Hortonville, WI
Not only is this gentle in the skin but it is amazing at protecting your body with the suns rays! I highly recommend this product! Coppertone is a brand that I trust
Isis B.