Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial SunscreenCoppertone
Glow With Shimmer Sunscreen Lotion - SPF 30 - 5 fl oz

Coppertone Glow With Shimmer Sunscreen Lotion - SPF 30 - 5 fl oz

• Sun protection, now with shimmer for a beautiful glow
  • Glides on effortlessly
  • Feels lightweight and dries quickly
  • Leaves your skin feeling silky and smooth
  • Free of parabens, PABA, phthalates and Oxybenzone
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)

Ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 9%, Octisalate 4.5%, Octocrylene 8%

Any idea if this product can be used on your face?
Can you put this on your face? I bought it to realizing it was a body sunscreen.
Is this sumscreen fda approved.?
Start your review of Coppertone Glow With Shimmer Sunscreen Lotion - SPF 30 - 5 fl oz!
Danita H.
Coppertone Glow With Shimmer Sunscreen Lotion - SPF 30 - 5 fl oz uploaded by Danita H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love this stuff. It has a gold shimmer to it and a light beach scent. The gold shimmer looks so good with my tan skin in summer. It's a lotion and goes on really well. You just have to wash your golden hands after applying. I tired to capture the gold glitter in pics best I could but it is really glittery. As always, follow for follow and likes for likes. If you go on my page and like a bunch of my reviews, I'll go on yours and do the same. Let's help build eachother up!
Ann R.
Bronx, NY
Coppertone Glow With Shimmer Sunscreen Lotion - SPF 30 - 5 fl oz uploaded by Ann R.
Purchased at: Walgreens
What I really like about this product It’s a little shimmer and glitter that it give to your tan Is absolutely beautiful I love this even on an evening night going out to put a little on my shoulder especially on my legs I love the look and feel of this lotion end it smells absolutely wonderful
Mara O.
Washington, DC
Coppertone Glow With Shimmer Sunscreen Lotion - SPF 30 - 5 fl oz uploaded by Mara O.
Purchased at: Target
It is incredible that with a very small amount you can fill yourself with beautiful shine! its smell is delicious, better than perfume !! and it lasts a long time, I really don't like that it doesn't protect much from the sun and on my face I have to use another sunscreen because this one is very greasy, but for the body it is good, although an SPF +50 would make it perfect!
Shannon E.
Anoka, MN
Coppertone Glow With Shimmer Sunscreen Lotion - SPF 30 - 5 fl oz uploaded by Shannon E.
Purchased at: Target
Love this product! It’s moisturizing, gives slight color for a tan, really pretty gold shimmer & has 30SPF protection. A must summer staple imo, gives an instant glow & confidence when wearing it. It smells between sunscreen & tanning lotion, not over bearing at all. Doesn’t feel overly greasy either. I found mine at Target!
Leila G.
Commerce, CA
Coppertone Glow With Shimmer Sunscreen Lotion - SPF 30 - 5 fl oz uploaded by Leila G.
🇺🇸 I loved its hydration and the little golden sparkles that it leaves on the skin after its application, best of all, it has SPF 50 sun protection. An incredible investment, 100% recommended... 🇪🇨Me encantó su hidratación y los pequeños destellos dorados que deja en la piel tras su aplicación, lo mejor de todo es que tiene protección solar SPF 50. Una inversión increíble, 100% recomendada... [product:coppertone-glow-with-shimmer-sunscreen-lotion---spf-30---5-fl-oz]
Jaime F.
Texas
1,271 reviews
Coppertone Glow With Shimmer Sunscreen Lotion - SPF 30 - 5 fl oz uploaded by Jaime F.
Coppertone Glow With Shimmer Sunscreen Lotion - SPF 30 - 5 fl oz is an effective sunscreen that leaves skin with a beautiful shimmer. I’ve used it regularly this summer and have not burned. It’s affordable and I definitely recommend it if you like a glow.
Susan K.
Manassas, VA
Coppertone Glow With Shimmer Sunscreen Lotion - SPF 30 - 5 fl oz uploaded by Susan K.
Purchased at: Walmart
This sunscreen lotion is so fun! Coppertone Glow With Shimmer Sunscreen Lotion - SPF 30 - 5 fl oz protects your skin and you get all shimmery and glowy in the sun! I like the scent too! ☀️ #GoodByeJuly
Kayla R.
N Attleboro, MA
Coppertone Glow With Shimmer Sunscreen Lotion - SPF 30 - 5 fl oz uploaded by Kayla R.
I was really hesitant to try this sunscreen because I don't usually go for sunscreens with shimmer or bronzer in them, because I like to see a true tan develop. But I gave this a shot on a summer vacation and I LOVED the shimmer! It was a little something extra that made me feel so sexy and confident at the beach, my only complaint was the shimmer got literally everywhere! But smelled so good, looked soo good, and did a great job of protecting my skin! Coppertone Glow With Shimmer Sunscreen Lotion - SPF 30 - 5 fl oz
Meli N.
San Diego, CA
Coppertone Glow With Shimmer Sunscreen Lotion - SPF 30 - 5 fl oz uploaded by Meli N.
Purchased at: Walmart
I bought this last minute at Walmart. It was 5 dollars and change. It has no smell (pro) it makes your skim sparkling and warm. I put some on my face loved it. Had so many compliments and on my breast! Its is 15spf I tan easy and I do not burn. So 15 is good for me. Oh did I mention the sparkling tint helps hide the bumpy legs. My legs looked smooth!! 10 stars!!
Nely K.
Coppertone Glow With Shimmer Sunscreen Lotion - SPF 30 - 5 fl oz uploaded by Nely K.
Purchased at: Amazon
Give some glow to your tan skin! This is a very nice lightweight sunscreen, with a not strong perfume if you don’t like ones that have. It has a very nice golden shimmer inside that will make you like glamorous under the sun. It is also free from pArabens and other chemicals. The price is also right, Coppertone Glow With Shimmer Sunscreen Lotion - SPF 30 - 5 fl oz
Ask a question to the Influenster community...