BY COPPERTONE

New. Gentle Formula with Zinc Oxide. Hypoallergenic. Fragrance Free & Water resistant. Won t Sting Eyes & Skin. Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Coppertone Sensitive Skin Sunscreen Lotion is clinically proven appropriate for sensitive skin, including rosacea.  It provides powerful, yet extra gentle broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection.  Free of alcohol, dyes and oils.  Non greasy, won t cause breakouts or irritate skin.  Photostable.  Water resistant. see more...

• How oily is your face after using this product?3 Answers
  • Anyone try this for sensitive skin yet ? what is the cons...3 Answers
  • I find this sunscreen stays on when i perspire3 Answers
Coppertone Faces Sensitive Skin Suncreen Lotion

Start your review of Coppertone Faces Sensitive Skin Suncreen Lotion!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I love this product. I have sensitive skin so this Is perfect. Also great for the kids. It doesn't burn If you get some in your eyes." in 94 reviews
  • "Great products, no breakouts afterwards and doesn't run or feel sticky if you sweat." in 1 review
  • "I have sensitive skin and it works great for me." in 1 review
  • "I have very sensitive skin and it I have yet to experience a breakout after using it." in 1 review
  • "This sunscreen is very potent and works very well at protecting against sunscreen." in 1 review
Kaitlyn T.
Jupiter
I use this product every day before applying my makeup. It works well for my sensitive skin and hasn't caused any breakouts or irritation yet. Sunscreen is an extremely important and often overlooked skincare step and I'm glad that Coppertone created a product that even those with sensitive skin can use safely without causing other skincare issues.
Amy R.
Washington DC
Good sunscreen, I’ve never burned while wearing it! The sensitive skin version has some different ingredients that makes it more gentle...I have very sensitive skin and this has worked well for me. Would definitely recommend if you have sensitive skin and/or want higher spf.
Ashley H.
Louisville
This is the only sunscreen I'm able to use with my sensitive skin, especially on my face that works. It doesn't make me break out and also prevents the sunburn my pale skin typically attracts. The price is a bit more expensive than the normal sunscreen, but worth it
Alejandra A.
Los Angeles , CA
Lightweight, doesn’t clog pores. I use this everyday under make up. It works well as a primer. I’m prone to breaking out, but this product doesn’t irritate or upset my skin at all. Very affordable too !
Emily H.
Smyrna, TN
Purchased at: Target
Chemical sunblock really irritates my eye area, so this did not work for me. It did do a good job of keeping me from being sunburnt and did not cause any acne. It also layers nicely under makeup. It also soaks in super quickly.
❌Nancy Q.
usa
I use this product because I've been getting dark patches on my skin from not wearing any sunscreen. This product goes on and doesn't feel heavy or sticky on my face.
Connie T.
DEFINITELY WONT BE PURCHASING THIS AGAIN!

PROS: does a decent job at protecting you from the sun

CONS: Feels extremely unpleasant— sticky and oily at the same time, says it is "oil-free" but once put on it feels very oily, AND when it's applied it has a white color to your skin. If you apply it to your face arms or legs, all those parts will have this white lotion layer on your skin that just does not look good at all. When it's on your face it's like you put on white Halloween face makeup to look like a ghost.
naomi l.
escondidi, ca
I have been buying this product for over 10 years now. I have loved it since I started and glad they have never stopped making it. I use it on the whole family for our faces. I have never had an issue with it getting in the eyes and as long as reapplied we have reduced sunburns. It has a very light and non grease feel. Love it!!!!
Megan k.
Cecilia, KY
This sunscreen is perfect for me, i'm very pale and i have very sensitive skin. It didn't cause any breakouts and it didn't make my skin look super oily either. However, I had to apply it quite frequently because it seemed to wear off super quick.
izzy c.
Spring Valley, CA
My go to sun protection. Finally a lightweight and effective sunblock specifically made for faces. I highly recommend to anyone with oily, acne prone skin! It has a 50 spf which is fantastic and works like a charm. I apply daily and my skin looks great.
Nancy H.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
Anyone try this for sensitive skin yet ? what is the consistency, matte or shiny?
Sophia R.
Huntington Beach, CA
How oily is your face after using this product?
Emma D.
melbourne
I find this sunscreen stays on when i perspire
Wendy H.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 4
I perspire heavily. Will this sunscreen stay on?

Target