BY COPPERTONE

New. Gentle Formula with Zinc Oxide. Hypoallergenic. Fragrance Free & Water resistant. Won t Sting Eyes & Skin. Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Coppertone Sensitive Skin Sunscreen Lotion is clinically proven appropriate for sensitive skin, including rosacea.  It provides powerful, yet extra gentle broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection.  Free of alcohol, dyes and oils.  Non greasy, won t cause breakouts or irritate skin.  Photostable.  Water resistant. see more...

• How oily is your face after using this product?3 Answers
  • Anyone try this for sensitive skin yet ? what is the consistency,...3 Answers
  • I find this sunscreen stays on when i perspire3 Answers
Coppertone Faces Sensitive Skin Suncreen Lotion
  • "daughter has sensitive skin ans found this is the only rand that doesnt break her out , and is wonderful on her skin type" in 4 reviews
  • "I have sensitive skin and it works great for me." in 1 review
  • "This sunscreen is very potent and works very well at protecting against sunscreen." in 1 review
  • "I have very sensitive skin and it I have yet to experience a breakout after using it." in 1 review
  • "Great products, no breakouts afterwards and doesn't run or feel sticky if you sweat." in 1 review
ale ūüĆô.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Lightweight, doesn’t clog pores. I use this everyday under make up. It works well as a primer. I’m prone to breaking out, but this product doesn’t irritate or upset my skin at all. Very affordable too !
Connie T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
DEFINITELY WONT BE PURCHASING THIS AGAIN!

PROS: does a decent job at protecting you from the sun

CONS: Feels extremely unpleasant‚ÄĒ sticky and oily at the same time, says it is "oil-free" but once put on it feels very oily, AND when it's applied it has a white color to your skin. If you apply it to your face arms or legs, all those parts will have this white lotion layer on your skin that just does not look good at all. When it's on your face it's like you put on white Halloween face makeup to look like a ghost.
Amber H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the ONLY face sunscreen I will ever use. I have super sensitive skin and this stuff is great. No breakouts, no excessive oiliness. And great sun protection!!! I even wore it under my makeup a couple times and it never felt too thick to oily! Coppertone Oil Free Faces SPF 50+
Su I.
This is an excellent, non-irritating sunscreen at a great price. The formula is a bit heavier though, so it is not the most pleasant when worn under makeup in the summer. It also leaves a chalky cast that takes a few minutes to absorb, which can be cumbersome if you have a quick morning routine. It is very good for sensitivity though, and very affordable.
Cristina P.
Carlsbad, CA
I like to use copper tone faces sensitive skin sunscreen lotion for my face or on the mugs of my nieces and nephews. Copper tone is a longtime brand i have been using. It's not too greasy and sticky and has a very light scent which i like. I always reapply as suggested and have never had a problem.
RJ S.
Product is often difficult to locate among others due to white packaging & small size. The cost is most reasonable for a reputable brand. Upon use of product, found product to be non greasy, creamy & almost feeling of light moisturizer. I have tendencies of redness or acne bumps due to adult acne & Roseaca , but this product caused neither. Had to go to my nearest mass retailer to find at a decent price point...but product has no negative response from me for the positive results I found. Would repurchase.
Leslie A.
Coppertone has been on the market forever and I love the fact that they make a sensitive skin brand for faces. I can put it on before I leave home and it normally lasts a good while without reapplication. It also doesn't have a heavy feeling to it
naomi l.
escondidi, ca
I have been buying this product for over 10 years now. I have loved it since I started and glad they have never stopped making it. I use it on the whole family for our faces. I have never had an issue with it getting in the eyes and as long as reapplied we have reduced sunburns. It has a very light and non grease feel. Love it!!!!
Megan k.
Cecilia, KY
This sunscreen is perfect for me, i'm very pale and i have very sensitive skin. It didn't cause any breakouts and it didn't make my skin look super oily either. However, I had to apply it quite frequently because it seemed to wear off super quick.
Beth F.
Lexington, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is absolutely fantastic to use for my sensitive face! It doesn't go on or feel greasy & it doesn't break out my skin either! This is the one I turn to if I'm not using a fountain with sunscreen in it. My makeup goes on great over it also!
Emma D.
melbourne
I find this sunscreen stays on when i perspire
Sophia R.
Huntington Beach, CA
How oily is your face after using this product?
Nancy H.
Great Outdoors Expert
Anyone try this for sensitive skin yet ? what is the consistency, matte or shiny?
Wendy H.
I perspire heavily. Will this sunscreen stay on?