BY COPPERTONE

New. Gentle Formula with Zinc Oxide. Hypoallergenic. Fragrance Free & Water resistant. Won t Sting Eyes & Skin. Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Coppertone Sensitive Skin Sunscreen Lotion is clinically proven appropriate for sensitive skin, including rosacea.  It provides powerful, yet extra gentle broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection.  Free of alcohol, dyes and oils.  Non greasy, won t cause breakouts or irritate skin.  Photostable.  Water resistant. see more...

• How oily is your face after using this product?3 Answers
  • Anyone try this for sensitive skin yet ? what is the cons...3 Answers
  • I find this sunscreen stays on when i perspire3 Answers
Coppertone Faces Sensitive Skin Suncreen Lotion
  • "I love this product. I have sensitive skin so this Is perfect. Also great for the kids. It doesn't burn If you get some in your eyes." in 94 reviews
  • "Great products, no breakouts afterwards and doesn't run or feel sticky if you sweat." in 1 review
  • "I have sensitive skin and it works great for me." in 1 review
  • "I have very sensitive skin and it I have yet to experience a breakout after using it." in 1 review
  • "This sunscreen is very potent and works very well at protecting against sunscreen." in 1 review
Julie L.
Tucson, AZ
I started using SPF on my face regularly once I got my eyebrows microbladed, even though I should have been doing so anyway a long time ago! This product has high coverage, is affordable, doesn't irritate my sensitive skin, and doesn't leave my skin greasy either. I would definitely recommend it. I bought mine at Target. :)
Amy R.
Washington DC
Good sunscreen, I’ve never burned while wearing it! The sensitive skin version has some different ingredients that makes it more gentle...I have very sensitive skin and this has worked well for me. Would definitely recommend if you have sensitive skin and/or want higher spf.
Alexandra E.
Hartford
Use this for my sensitive skin and love this! Protects my skin without breaking out! I bought this on vacation in FL as a quick buy and ended up falling in love with this. Would recommend to people with sensitive skin!
Alejandra A.
Los Angeles, CA
Lightweight, doesn’t clog pores. I use this everyday under make up. It works well as a primer. I’m prone to breaking out, but this product doesn’t irritate or upset my skin at all. Very affordable too !
Michelle M.
Lancaster , CA
I never really used sunscreen on my face. I always believe my foundation with sunscreen would work. But, after getting sun poisoning and I decided I needed something. So, after I bought this product, I didn’t have any issues at all.
Connie T.
DEFINITELY WONT BE PURCHASING THIS AGAIN!

PROS: does a decent job at protecting you from the sun

CONS: Feels extremely unpleasant— sticky and oily at the same time, says it is "oil-free" but once put on it feels very oily, AND when it's applied it has a white color to your skin. If you apply it to your face arms or legs, all those parts will have this white lotion layer on your skin that just does not look good at all. When it's on your face it's like you put on white Halloween face makeup to look like a ghost.
naomi l.
escondidi, ca
I have been buying this product for over 10 years now. I have loved it since I started and glad they have never stopped making it. I use it on the whole family for our faces. I have never had an issue with it getting in the eyes and as long as reapplied we have reduced sunburns. It has a very light and non grease feel. Love it!!!!
Megan k.
Cecilia, KY
This sunscreen is perfect for me, i'm very pale and i have very sensitive skin. It didn't cause any breakouts and it didn't make my skin look super oily either. However, I had to apply it quite frequently because it seemed to wear off super quick.
izzy c.
Spring Valley, CA
My go to sun protection. Finally a lightweight and effective sunblock specifically made for faces. I highly recommend to anyone with oily, acne prone skin! It has a 50 spf which is fantastic and works like a charm. I apply daily and my skin looks great.
Kari S.
Cheektowaga , NY
Ive used this before for my sensitive skin and it has worked great.. I bought this stuff from Walmart, for a good price. I feel like it did do the job for the summer. I don't think this was a product that was not very oily
Nancy H.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
Anyone try this for sensitive skin yet ? what is the consistency, matte or shiny?
Sophia R.
Huntington Beach, CA
How oily is your face after using this product?
Emma D.
melbourne
I find this sunscreen stays on when i perspire
Wendy H.
I perspire heavily. Will this sunscreen stay on?