BY COPPERTONE

• If I use this am I going to look like an oompa loompa?1 Answers
Emmalene W.
parkersburg, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I thought the foam would be easier to use than lotion, but it was a mess! It didn't cover easily, took a long time to dry and the color was uneven on my skin. I used it once and threw the rest out.
Alex S.
Yorba Linda, CA
It was ok, but I rather use the cream tanning lotion since it goes on smooth and I can blend it in better than this foam tanner. With any tanning product you have to wait a little while before you put on your clothes so it can fully dry up.
Tina D.
Garden City , Mi
I like this product , as long as you follow what is tells you ,it comes out with a nice tan glow , I do not tan in beds or sun so this is the nexts best thing!!
Brooke F.
Pottstown, PA
I love this! I'm not orange and there are no streaks! It also lasts for a few weeks. Great product with a great price!
Erika M.
Ft Leonard Wd, MO
Took almost 15 minutes to dry enough to put c.othes on. I think I'll stick with the lotion or wipes,
Ashley V.
Richmond, VA
Five minutes is a long time to wait for this product to dry! It just leaves me a streaky mess.
Ann Marie K.
Strathroy, Ontario
Don't like this product felt oily and heavy on my skin,and left my hands colored and would run when wet
Marcy C.
Fort Gibson , OK
If I use this am I going to look like an oompa loompa?