BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone tanning dry oil sunscreen spray comes in a no-rub, no-mess formula that goes on clear. It contains aloe and vitamin e to keep skin moisturized, and it sprays at any angle for even, reliable coverage. Light on non-greasy, this spf 10 sunscreen is water resistant for up to 80 minutes. This multi-pack includes two six-ounce spray bottles. see more...

rebecca L.
Wendell, NC
I used this recently, this past summer when we went on a family vacation to Myrtle Beach. I could not have asked for a better tanning oil to use. I got an amazing tan with no burn. I did NOT feel oily,greasy or slimy!! And it lasted a while, reapplied 1 time in a 4 hr timespan.
Abby S.
Franklin, MA
The best tanning lotion. As long as you reapply this sunscreen guarantees a tan without a sunburn. The scent a formula isn't overwhelming and takes only ten minutes to dry before you can go in the ocean. Since I started using this sunscreen I haven't gravitated towards any other brand.
America R.
Hanceville, AL
LOVE THIS! The Dry oil spray is not sticky. It smells so wonderful and works like a charm! Its so easy to use. You spray and go. No need to rub it in or worry about it dripping and running down your skin. It stays in place and works miracles. I would buy it over and over.
Lauren P.
This sunscreen is great! I spent an entire day in the sun and only applied it once. It kept me from getting sunburnt and helped me to get a nice tan. It doesn't make your skin feel greasy either which was important to me. I'd recommend this product to anyone who wants a sunscreen with tanning oil.
Kaitlin M.
Love this oil for tanning it really works and I love the spray because you don't have to get it all over your hands. I bought this at my local rite aid and it was expensive, I would recommend going to Walmart or another large grocery store because they are cheaper there.
Allison H.
Reno, NV
I love by this stuff in the summer! Before I head to the beach or pool I put a base layer of SPF 40 sunscreen and when I get to the beach I reapply this dry oil spray. It smells amazing and I can see results at the end of the day (with constant reapplications of regular sunscreen and tanning oil)
Alysia B.
Williamsburg, KY
Ready for summer? get your tan on with the awesome tanning oil! It's dry so you don't spend all day feeling sticky. I used it at the lake and it lasted like half the day. Only had to reapply it once.
Justine B.
Jacksonville, FL
I love using this tanner alongside a sunscreen, using this in my body and a higher spf sunscreen on my face. I love the spray can and the scent of this product as well.
Rachel G.
Used this product when we went to the beach, I ended up with a beautiful color and I didn't get burnt. This is a product I'll definitely be using again this year too!
Kiani L.
Nothing says Summer Vacation like the spraying of dry oil! I absolutely love the sheer ease in application and the sheen it leaves on my skin. I pick it up from Walmart every year on as we prepare for our family vacation. The packaging is nice for travel and it makes my removal of chlorine dry skin a thing of the past. Great product!
Erica B.
Mclean, VA
Does this contain mineral oil?